| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 45

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

Originally posted by Meraki.

poora read toh kiya nahi tune ^ ab dekh, apartment tour diya. :p
#stalker

I'm a complete stalker of this thread. I proudly admit that.

Read the whole thing. Good taste you've got. I love the apartment tour! <333
I can almost see AR living there, romancing in every nook and corner, having their friends drop by unannounced and then Armaan getting mad at them, but also loving it because they all hang out and have fun. :p

What a beautiful life they would've had! *lovestruck emojis*

Haha! I don't mind either. :p

I can imagine dhakka maro-ing the Gang when tHey would have dinners and wouldn't leave at night. ROFL

i can imagine the Kitchen romance and looking out of the glass window standing beside eachother.
Drinking coffee in the morning standing in their balcony, both of them opening doors for eachother after a tiring day or late night duty. 
Originally posted by NishitaRahman

Awesome part

Originally posted by DMGThings

poora read toh kiya nahi tune ^ ab dekh, apartment tour diya. :p
#stalker

I'm a complete stalker of this thread. I proudly admit that.

Read the whole thing. Good taste you've got. I love the apartment tour! <333
I can almost see AR living there, romancing in every nook and corner, having their friends drop by unannounced and then Armaan getting mad at them, but also loving it because they all hang out and have fun. :p

What a beautiful life they would've had! *lovestruck emojis*

Haha! I don't mind either. :p

I can imagine dhakka maro-ing the Gang when tHey would have dinners and wouldn't leave at night. ROFL

i can imagine the Kitchen romance and looking out of the glass window standing beside eachother.
Drinking coffee in the morning standing in their balcony, both of them opening doors for eachother after a tiring day or late night duty. 

Emotional mat kar yaar ab! I can totally imagine all that. And more.
Boss, tune bola tha you'll update today!

It's a beautiful feeling
What we got deep inside
We got a flame that will last forever
Together you and I

Ridhima was astonished to find what Armaan had planned for them. She felt blessed to have him, to have a love like theirs, that they found each other always. 

She was even more surprised when she learned that the food was cooked by him, she was frightened, if her taste buds were toes, they would've had curled because well let's not forget Armaan and his famous laddoos.

"Armaan you made these?" Ridhima asked with a confused smile.

"Haan Ridhima, itni mehnat karke itni door laya toh bhukha thodi rahenge?" Armaan gave an awkward smile.

"Armaan, please don't feel bad but you made really bad laddoos once at our house." Ridhima looked at him with a sorry expression.

"I know, Padma Ma told me but try this, it's pretty good and even if it's bad, tum mere liye thoda pheeka khana nahi kha sakti? Yehi tha tumhara pyaar?" Armaan grins at her.

"Don't pull Atul on me Armaan! Aur mai kyun kharab khana khaun? Phele tum taste karo?" Ridhima puts her hands on her hips and looks at the food weirdly.

"Arrey yaar, kharab khana thodi khilaunga tumko basket. Padma mom kai instructions lekar banaya hai aur usse pehle unke under 3-day classes li thi during the time you were on duty and I was not, at your house." Armaan laughs and pulls out a chair for her.

"Oh! This is the reason who were with Mom when I came down, aise bonding ho rahi hai." Ridhima smirks and laughed at him and sat on the chair.

"Are you jealous basket?" Armaan leans forward and pinches her nose.

"Mai kyun hongi jealous? Jealous ho meri jutti! Armaan agar khana acha nahihua na toh mai Mom sai kahungi ki unka pyara student fail hogaya." Ridhima shows him tongue and served themselves the food.

"Mr. Malik Armaan is still having the problem in his walking, we somehow managed with the hand motions but yet during his panic attacks as his visions blur, his nerves lose the control. Unlike most cases, Armaan had the symptoms of Post Traumatic Brain Injury in a minute way because he was mentally fit after his injury so Armaan needs to talk with his therapist. We take regular scans of his brain and they are pretty much the same. Hormonal disturbances are still the cause and we won't be able to do anything as we can't really put him on medication to talk to him calmly about his mental illness and his traumas." Billy sighed listening to his doctor. Still the same answers, he thought. He wasn't sure if Ridhima knew about all the issues but he was sure that she would get to know about it from Armaan and maybe the day Armaan lets it all out, he'll start healing.

Armaan sighs and scoffs as he stares at the posters of Mental Health Awareness of the hall. He rests his forehead on his palms as his hands were placed on his knees from the elbows. He was surprised at Ridhima's action, at that moment when he saw her, something snapped, he knew it and there were just both of them in that serene moment that he almost ran to her, it wasn't every day he took those physical therapy sessions, he always got better but then a panic attack, a snap and he used to get back to square one. 

He loathed his existence those time. Every single f**king time, two step forward, one step back, same rotation of emotions, therapies, medicines every time and it's not like he hated getting okay, he loved it. He used to be filled with hope and happiness but as the same circle of getting better than bad, he somehow lost that hope. He didn't feel anything at all. 

He almost laughed at how suddenly he felt so much in a short span of time. When he asked her to leave, he looked at her as if wanting her to turn, he knew he did, for some time he wanted to be selfish but then he closed his eyes and reminded himself "you don't deserve it". 

He looked up to find almost everyone settled on the chairs in the circle, he didn't want to be here. After all he spoke seldom. While most of them shared on their own in this group therapy session, he never did. He answered when asked to, he asked a question to someone else who had something similar to his situation, he whispered "bas***d" whenever he listened to a lady who was hurt by her boyfriend, father, son, brother or husband and he was thankful that his dad didn't force him to see his Mom or Ridhima because they were and always will be the two most important women in his life. He was sure if in his good state when he had the situation controlled, he would've had shared his and Ridhima's love story but he didn't need to come to these sessions at that time. 

Such a rush of emotions
There's no way we can push it away
'Cause they'll never tear our love apart
Our bond will never break

The brain was one messy unit and that bas***d f**ked up his whole life, he thought and chuckled humourlessly.

He looked around to see some familiar faces and some new ones and then he saw her and just stared at her. She to was so precious and delicate, like a glass, so fragile that he couldn't afford to break or taint her. He wasn't the happy Armaan anymore, he wasn't the one who made everyone happy and always, well most of the times hid his sadness, his darkness. He was the bottomless chasm, an abyss and he could let her fall into that hell even on her own choice.

He stared at her, how different she looked. 

The sight knocked the wind right out of his lungs. She looked much more beautiful than she looked back those months, healthier and brighter.

She'd cut her hairs.

She had them in a ponytail before so he never noticed.

The once long strands were now shoulder length, straight and rolled insides at the ends.

f**k, he felt so angry with himself for being selfless. He wanted to leave right away but after she smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up, he was sure she wasn't there for him, maybe a little but definitely not just because of him.

Ridhima looked at Armaan with a surprised look as she ate the first bite.

"It's good, right?" Armaan grins at her.

"It's okay-ish I think." Ridhima chuckled as Armaan looked at her with wide eyes.

"Don't lie okay? I know it's good, I had everything tested by Padma ma." Armaan winked at her as she stuck a tongue out.

"Arrey tum toh bade smart ho gaye ho Armaan." Ridhima continued to eat and tease him.

"I have always been smart. I was born smart basket." Armaan took a spoonful of Chinese rice and put it in her mouth.

"Armaan vaise itni late hogaya hai jaldi sai khana khatam karke, dishes wash karke tum mujhko hospital chod dena, okay?" Ridhima looked at the watch and served him another butter naan and filled his bowl with the daal makhni.

Armaan just nodded and smiled at her. He would tell her the other half of the surprise later, he chucked at the back of his mind.

"By the way you didn't need to have vegetarian because of me, I know you prefer non-vegetarian in your dinner." Ridhima pointed at him as she continued to eat.

"Arrey ek din routine change karlunga toh thodi kuch ho jayega and for you I could become vegetarian at home and whenever you won't be home I'll eat nonveg because I can't really leave it you know." Armaan smiled sheepishly.

Ridhima looked at him with utmost love and chuckled as they finished the food and Armaan brings the ice cream for them to eat and Ridhima thanks him.

"Armaan as long as I am not eating it and it's not mixing in my food, I am fine even if a person eats it in my plate. Everyone has their own choices and preferences. In fact, I even know how to cook nonveg because Di loves it so whenever it's just us at home, I make it for her so it's really fine with me." Ridhima smiles at him as they finish their scoops of ice cream and put the food remaining food in the fridge as she washed the plates.

Armaan smiled at her and kissed her forehead as she closes the kitchen lights.

"So ab chale?" Ridhima asks him as she drinks a glass of water.

"Nahi Basket, you aren't going anywhere tonight..." Armaan winked at her as she looked at him with a shocked look.

Do you believe in the power
Of everlasting love
We can make it if we stay together
Our love is just enough

A/ N: FINALLY!!! It's live as the rains stopped and my internet started working. Another chapter on the way, pakka in some hours. The flashback will go on for another chapter.

SONG USED: Eternal Love By Michael Learns To Rock. It's so amazing that you should definitely go and listen to it.

Love, Sanju
Edited by Meraki. - 3 years ago
^ desperately waiting!!

Dill Mill Gayye