| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 45

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by RihooHaws

Hahha ab kiya karun :P
Yeh kido na, itni acchi se likhti hai...
Main toh majboor hojati hun aise comment karne mein...
Waise yeh sirf tab possible hota hai, if I love any story too much ;)
Ayye hayye, tu enjoy karo meri extra dose bas hehe... 
Aur haan, aise shayad issiliye possible hoti hai, because i m a writer too ;)

Haha! Love Ya Di <3
I am so happy you love it. 

LOL Paaki she is rihoo di. Unki Updates na meri 3-4 parts ko milao usse bhi badi hoti hai. :p 🤣
Originally posted by DMGThings

Okay, can I just say that even tho I didn't get my AR as much as I was craving them, I loved this chapter? Yes, I'm saying this. I loved it.

Seeing the gang made me really, really, really happy. Ek Rahul hi haina? Who didn't take sides and forgetting his own pain, helped everyone? He picked Nikki back up, he checked in on Armaan all the time and helped Billy Uncle and Annie Aunty, and in fact, he's been in constant touch with Ridz too, so I'm sure he helped her with her own issues in whatever way he could. I'm just... This guy! I adore him so much. He's a lot like Armaan, nahi? Had Armaan been in his place, he would've done the exact same, I'm sure.
Reading that little but about how these idiots have gone through so much, with each other and because of each other, yet they still love each other so much and are always there should any of their friends need a hand just makes my heart flutter. Seriously. Dosti ho toh aisi.

Aur ek yeh doosra mera ranjha. Khudki chodke, Riddhima ki poori tension leke baitha tha! Iski aur Padma Mom ki jo team haina... Ekdum kaatilaana. Yeh dono milke kuch bhi kar sakte hain, I'm sure of it. I'm just... I love how much he loves her. Itna sab khudke saath ho raha hai, he's suffering so much, but he wants to make sure that she's getting better before he gets treatments. Koi kisise itna pyaar kaise kar sakta hai?

Aur phir Sid. Ughhh. Kitni galat soch hai yaar iski. She's too much of a feminist for me? Kamina! Tujhe toh koi nahi milni chahiye, moron! I seriously want Armaan to show him his place once he gets better. Armaan ki Riddhima pe ungli uthayi hai usne. Aur jab koi aisa karta hai, toh Armaan kya kar sakta hai, Siddhanth Modi jaanta nahi! :/
Aur kuch nahi toh yeh toh soch leta ki uska apna bhai aur bhabhi Ridzy ki kitni care karte hain. Lekin dimaag toh launde mein hai nahi. Bas yeh soch liya ki woh dono isliye excited the cause they did their internship together. Arre, sirf apne kisi colleague se milne kabhi koi itna excited hota hai kya? *rolls eyes*

And then, that end. Mera baby! Itni mushkil se woh mana tha, Ridzy se baat karne! Yeh tune achcha nahi kiya Sanju! You should have made them meet. Ab, I swear, agar next chapter mein tune unki conversation nahi dikhayi, toh it won't be good. Samjhi?

Yes you can say that. :p

Gang stuff is really good to write, to tell something different, from different perspectives. Rahul's story is yet to come, there are so many things to tell and RaMusk story is what I am going to focus on after I ease up everyone's situations. Rahul's just doing what Armaan would've. Rahul might have disliked Armaan in the past but he was the closest thing Armaan ever had as normal and behind that playboy facade Armaan is always that weak guy who would need people like Ridhima, Rahul and Padma and Bi. 

IKR! everyone's lives revolve around each other, too far yet intervened. Armaan also was that kind of guy who made friends with everyone, he might have taken friendships for granted but he have also helped everyone to no ends, some time is a twisted kind of way, crazy but right for own eyes. 🤣 Also how can anyone hate Ridhima ? She wasn't noisy kind but she did what she could to help anyone who is asking. Anyone hardly ever took their problems to Ridz but when they were in problems she always listened well enough.

Armaan is Armaan. There is more to Padma - Armaan you know. Armaan never had hopes for himself after a point so what he had hopes for, he held onto that. I am not gonna say more, you'll hear from Armaan himself when AR will talk. 

Sidhant Modi needs a lesson. I don't get how he repented his mistakes as everyone says, in the show. I mean nah! I think it was more of guilt trip because he thought of Ridhima as some bechari. People say A & S both were similar in the beginning, no they were not. Armaan never played with Ridz's izzat for that matter, that time in BB court when he said "airi gairi cheezo ko muh nahi lagata" was wrong on many levels but it was because he knew Ridhima never wanted to be kissed in this type of situation, because he kinda respected her but in his ego he had to say something like that on the other hand when Sid said "kachre ko muh nahi lagat" because for him Ridhima wasn't the person to respected, not to be wasted his time upon, for him she was a desperate girl who strangely was liked by everyone, was too much perfect, he said all that because he wanted her to feel disgusted and because he knew if he kissed her, he would be ridiculed by many people. So I am so gonna treat Dr. Modi as he should be. 

I have already told you on twitter :p. Yaar we need to make Armaan speak for himself, put his hurt and pain even in the slightest way possible. 

Originally posted by DMGThings

Waise, it'll not be easy for Armaan to give up his need for acceptance. He's been craving that since childhood, bc his parents ignored him so much. It's a direct result of that cause he thinks if people accept him, they won't ignore him and they won't leave him. This need... It's ingrained in him so deep that it won't go away so easily.

Yeah. Armaan is too much broken, too much kept inside. Armaan has so much bottled up that it had to rise above the surface one day. Loving and acceptance are two things. As you can see Ridhima coming there wasn't just enough but with Shanky's acceptance, something he craved, again and again, and after the accident, Shashank as a doctor might have been amazing and supportive to him but as Ridhima's father nah! So as soon as Shanky tells him all that stuff, A never really hesitated much and accepted Ridz's offer, wary but he did. But it has too. When you have the will, you can overcome anything within some month, when you don't it might take years but you won't be treated.
Originally posted by RihooHaws

Thanks Kido for the lovely update...
Through its very short *hide face* but it was just too good...
U described every single person feelings and emotions so well.. Just love it...

So Muski and Nikki is happy to know about Armaan... 
Also that Riddhima has gone to get him back :D and she wouldn't come without him...
Ahaan, so Niks knew the news from Rahul but she prefer to hide it from Muski... 
Whatever happen, both are suffering being away from each other...
They all wish things to go back to normal and when AR is there, they know things would be back like before...

Every single person miss AR, and they are really happy to know that why Armaan left...
Woh hamesha apne basket ke liye khud koh takleef ke saamna karta hai... 
Isbaar bhi aisa hi huva hai aur ab its Ridz turn to make things better in their life... 
Jo woh kar rahi hai, Armaan ke paas jaake... 

Ahaan, so Armaan is waiting for his basket...
Lekin yeh madam hai kaha...??? Aayi kyun nehi...???

Woh kamina Sid, kitni zeher bara hai uske andar... 
Usko Ridz ki attitude se problem hai, woh nehi jaanti asal mein woh kaisi hai...
Usse woh tab mili, jab she was fighting for her life because she lost the person she loves most after her father...
Usse kabhi gamand nehi thi woh Dr. Shashank Gupta ke beti hai... 
Lekin yeh baati is kamine koh koan samjhaenge...
I know I know, :P Armaan samjhaene acche se heheh.. 

Keep posting...
Love it, and love u more...
Take care :) 
Awesome amazing and superb :)

Haha! Di as I said now you would have been familiar with the chapter length. Di I have too much to tell yet too less. If I start writing longer, I would just rush in and abhi jaldi sai khatam hojayegi story. Why do you think I came to write after like 2+ years? 😆 I just want to write and tell the story and not leave it in mid. Well, I am happy I did justice with every character.

Off course they are, like Ridz and A they were unknown to everything, too much hurt by him, shocked and thought even they were betrayed. Well, I am not gonna say about that, you'll know everything within some 4-5 or + chapters. Nah she prefers to hide ki news Rahul ki Ridhima sai mili hai. Well everyone wants normal, facing a life and death situation, watching two of your best friend almost die isn't easy. 

Every single person is their friends and just want the happiness for both of them as they have seen one suffer in front of them. Again as I said to praggs, that thing why he did what he did, Armaan will talk about that so you can read his answer later.

Yeah A is waiting, well as you saw the patient who vomited blood needed to be treated so Ridhima went for that. 

Sid is going to understand everything very clearly tbh after Armaan hears it all.

Love You Too Di <3
TC :*

Wow... I never imagine it can be this way... All part were awesome.. I just started to read today around 1.30am and finished just now 3.53am.. In 3.30 hours I completed all part.. I read 1st than start 2nd and I didnt know how but I completed all... While starting first I was in sleeping mode than this story didn't allowed me sleep.. Mind blowing. .. I love it.. And now update soon.. Thanks for all... 
Originally posted by maulik1992

Wow... I never imagine it can be this way... All part were awesome.. I just started to read today around 1.30am and finished just now 3.53am.. In 3.30 hours I completed all part.. I read 1st than start 2nd and I didnt know how but I completed all... While starting first I was in sleeping mode than this story didn't allowed me sleep.. Mind blowing. .. I love it.. And now update soon.. Thanks for all... 

Hey Hii! 

I am so glad to find you <3. I am happy you did. Will update.

Thanks for dropping by.

@Everyone : Dekha itne chote chapters bhi nahi likhti yaar, she took 3.5 hours to read 12 chapters, now it's an achievement. 
Next Page ---------- >
Edited by sunsetnvine - 5 years ago
EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sunsetnvine - 5 years ago
^ hanji thoda wait karlo bass. :p
Originally posted by sunsetnvine

Hey Hii! 

I am so glad to find you <3. I am happy you did. Will update.

Thanks for dropping by.

@Everyone : Dekha itne chote chapters bhi nahi likhti yaar, she took 3.5 hours to read 12 chapters, now it's an achievement. 

You welcome.. And by the way I am not she.. I am he.. My name is Maulik Solanki..