Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
And Prags Is right.. I Just Loved it..
Can't describe In words..
And The best Part and Quality In This Piece of writing is.. You know very well how to play with words..
And That Is best quality In any Writer..
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Yai Toh end Ho gaya..

Honestly Speaking as I Read The Prologue.. So, I thought this Time in Your Kitty, It was Going to be 1 More Tale But With same Type of storyline which I Already read Many Times..

But Yaar Your Writing ..
Wah Kya Khene..
Not Just Improved..
You Seriously are Going to be 1 Of The versitile writer..

And I Loved The Update..
Chotu Sa Tha But Perfect Tha..
Not Just perfect But I Felt Situation Ke Hissab Se It Was Normal...
Especially Ridhima ka Scene In FlashBack..

I don't Know what Sid Is Doing with Her.. But I Really Wanna Him to See Armaan and His Condition..
Uske Ke baad chala Jaye No Problem..
Fir Jab AR Wapass aayenge.. Aur aik Pagal(jo Ki Mera Armaan fihaal Hai) ke Liye RIDHIMA ka Pyaar Deekhega..
Toh Hosh Udh jaane hai Uske..

Lol Maine Plot Bi bana Liya..

All The best SANJU for Future Update..
And Welcome Back..
Love You too..

haan end hogaya. :P couldn't write more.

honestly that was the same reason i never got up to write the FF from that point but did it anyway. Praggs have already did a lot of stuff in ILYLTF that I am still dreading writing this, what if at some point it becomes all similar but I know for sure that atleast for now i won't have story clashes.

love ya pakku <3. so break was good.
but seriously i am so happy you guys said that. :)

i am happy you loved it.
sid have a super crucial role. i don't know if it would be bad or good.
I am sure he would be surprised but it's not going to be anything like anyone expected pakka promise.

haha! <3 koi ni.

you welcome here too.
love ya <3
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

And Prags Is right.. I Just Loved it..
Can't describe In words..
And The best Part and Quality In This Piece of writing is.. You know very well how to play with words..
And That Is best quality In any Writer..

I am happy you did.
Ab rulaoge kya ?!
i can't even say thank you.
love you :*
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ oyyyeee! Tu ILYLTF se kya compare kar rahi hai? These are so different. Kuch bhi same nahi hoga.

Aur ho bhi gaya, toh ki fark painda hai? ILYLTF is your baby also. Like this one is mine! Waise bhi there are so many fanfic which are similar, lekin different in their own unique way.

Tu fukat ki tension mat le. I *know* this story is going to be absolutely freaking amazing!!
DMGThings thumbnail
Ek toh yeh Paki! Yahaan aake bada comment kar rahi hai. Mujhe bolti hai want more AR stuff to read. Lekin TDBU pe madam ka comment nahi aata! Huh.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed! 
Sanjuuu i knw this is going to be fabulous... Just love the prologue

Most of d ff has armaan's perspective..(i think ridhima's has none) so im so so happy u wrote this one.. 

Loving muskaan and ridhima's bond already...

Love ya Priyu Di <3
Well I'll have both of them but Ridzi would be my hero here.
Edited by Meraki. - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

What to say Kido... I mean, I never like sad stuff :P toh I m short of words... 
Jitna mujhe aise stuff likhne mushkil hai, utna padna bhi mushkil hoti hai... It always make my heartbeat faster as it keeps thinking ab aage kiya hoga, kaise hoga... kyun huva hoga, all the K's will be just listing one after another...
But I should say, and agree on it too that a story needed these kinds of emotions which is very much deep and touched straight deep down the heart of the readers...
Which make the readers never want to end it until everything is back to normal and the couple has a happy life at the end...
ek aur baat Kido, hmmm I think I will just let it go... 
Because mere liye, that moment when AR got separate aftr the shot is too much to handle till date...
I feel goosebumps remembering the scene, and if I by chance watched it... I would get so disturb that, I wouldn't be able to do anything proper after it...
I never says these things to anyone but after reading this piece of writing, which of course u had done an awesome job on it...
again those moments has come back to me... and believe me, I was writing shikayat 2 last part, after debating what to do and what to write but...
I wouldn't be able to continue it for the night now... and I don't know how long it would be like this with me, because I wouldn't be able to think anything else...
The pain both goes through, its just too much to handle... True its all fiction but, fictions are based on real feelings and emotions as it is the only real thing in these stories...
Each human been has different kinds of emotions and it's very difficult to be make the other go through it by feeling it just reading it in words...

Oh god, what I m even saying hehe...
Got too serious haan... No sorries because sorry and thanks aren't allowed :P
One word, SPEECHELESS...
U had successfully took over the ability of my brain to think another word for this emotional, heartwrenching part...
Most people always shows the pain the guy goes through, very rare it happens that people right to put the emotions girls go through and believe me, either way its hell lot difficult...
I wouldn't say continue soon, because if I m you, I will take another two weeks for next update hehe...
But but but Kido... Everyone single words u used to disturbed Riddhima emotions, pains, hurts, betray, depression, stress and heartwrenching just reached my heart...
STRAIGHT AND DEEP DOWN...

I wish I could say more... but... Isn't this getting too long now...
Aren't I repeating one thing again and again hehe...
Ufff kiya kahun ab...
I just love u :* and I know U Know it :D

I know you never do. Yet you do write yourself. You were the first who I read explaining Ridz's conditions and problems in DMG3 which was amazing di.

I have replied to this mostly while having the conversation the other night.
Love ya di for this overwhelming comment. Of course Ridhima was kind of ignored in the show, in front of Armaan's pain, hers wasn't recognised. Infact when she came back they hardly showed that pain.

I love you too di. Love you so so so so much for writing this. it's good to have everyone's insight. :*
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Ridhima stepped out of the bus with Sid on her tow. She felt overwhelmed, a whirl of emotions and a number of possibilities. Was she too late, is he okay, is he being too hard on himself? Did he forget it all? Their memories and her.

She breathed in and turned around to face Sid who was quite confused with different behavior of Ridhima. He came to know that they were going to Panchgani Mental Hospital and he looked forward to going there after all he so wanted to expand his work horizons, wanted more experience in different medical departments.

"Dr. Sidhant I expect good profession behavior now as we are here. No nuisance and keep a distance from me." Ridhima pointed a finger at him and hailed a cab to the address written in the brochure that she held in her hands so dearly like it held her life, it held every hope of her being happy in her life. 

"Armaan tum na bilkul bache ho.." Ridhima ruffled his hairs and giggled.

Armaan gave her an irritated look and said "First of all, you are mine and only I am allowed to kiss you and no one else. Second, don't ruffle my hair. Third yes I am baby if I get to be yours.." and winked at her at the last part.

"First, he was just a 6 year old who happened to like me, like every other kid, usse bhi jealous?! That's cute," and she pulled his cheek as he said "Ridhima yaar.." but she cut him in middle and continued "Second I will, you are my property. Third of all tum yeh...don't talk like that. I feel embarrassed."

She hid her face in the crook of his neck and mumbled " and yes I will call you cute because you are baby," and kissed his cheek.

Armaan inhaled her fragrance. He felt, warm, fuzzy and all kind of things as she just confessed to him. This girl, he thought; what would he do with her. She disobeyed Dr. Keerti and came behind him and confessed to him. Hell, she sang and danced on this song which made him embarrassed so much in a good way and she was about to jump, he knew she wouldn't but he wanted to be with her and when she was about to slip, it made his heart stop, it felt sickening. He held her so close to himself that she had to move away because he literally chocked her. 

"I love you and will never leave you," Armaan whispered and kissed her forehead.

"Yes! Even if I ask you to, you have to pull me towards you because you know I am such an idiot. Armaan please don't give up on me ever, even if I am irritating, even if I do some wrong, scold me, fight with me but please keep me assured that you are with me, always." Ridhima looked at him innocently as she held him from his waist.

"Ridhima I love you," Armaan whispered.

"Me too. I love you too." Ridhima whispered back as they kept holding each other for one last night in Panchgani before they leave for Mumbai.

Armaan opened his eyes with a jerk. He missed her, missed her so f**king much that he just wanted to forget everything and go back to Mumbai and hold her, hug her, kiss her and breathe her. He looked up as a nurse came inside his room and took his blood samples. That needle used to feel like a pinch on the skin but now he became too used to it that even if they prick thousands of them at once, he wouldn't feel it. 

The doctors and nurses were familiar with this guy, he was a doctor like them as they heard, a successful one and now all they see is a broken person who once held determination and now just a lifeless soul who had misty eyes whenever conscious. He was very healthy when he came there, his eyes held a hope to get back normal, to go back as soon as possible from wherever he came from. His identity for five weeks was kept a secret, they never knew why but when he had his first relapse, they all figured. That handsome boy they first saw became skinny and pale. His skin felt dry and his eyes yellow.

Armaan was shattered when he had his first relapse, he felt distraught from the happening, he was scared of the person he became. It's not like the first day he woke up he decided to leave Ridhima, no! In fact, he was there even on the days she woke and Abhi whispered to Nikki, Atul and Muskaan about her being paralyzed. He so wanted to hold her, tell her it was all going to be okay but he couldn't. 

It was Shashank who first proposed the idea to him, of course, that man almost lost his everything and his daughter because of his childishness but he ignored it for two weeks, he himself studied on his condition, he was shocked how he behaved with Ridhima after losing his memory but a smile formed on his lips as he thought about her new nickname "Dr. Psycho Teacher Lady".

But as he researched further, he hoped to get better, he hoped to be normal. He knew he could hurt Ridhima. He knew Ridhima would be with him even if he would be mentally ill but it didn't matter, he would have had gotten better but the thought of hurting her physically scared him. When he decided to get the treatment he went to the extent of asking Dr. Shashank to not tell her anything, he requested Padma mom to give him some time but as he had his first relapse, he was shocked to see the man he became and right away asked them to Ridhima he left her for her physical condition. 

He cried for two days and his condition went worsened after that, he lost the hope to get better, he felt his insides die as he realized that his Ridhima might hate him forever. He heard about doctors saying Ridhima won't get better ever from Padma Mom and he studied her condition whenever he was able to for a month. He was the one who pushed Padma Mom to talk with others to take her to Bangalore and even got them an appointment from his guest professor in college.

He looked out the glass window to see Billy with tears in his eyes. They were never close but Billy was the only person who hoped for him to get better after he lost all his hopes. He wanted to feel something but he couldn't. His breathing pattern suddenly disturbed as he got hyper with his chest falling up and down due to lack of oxygen and his doctor and nurses rushed in, he felt his eyelets drop as he felt numbing pain around.

Ridhima stepped out of the cab and sighed. She was here, finally to meet him to see him and ran inside the Hospital's premises. She looked around frantically. She passed some patients as some nurses looked at her with a confusion at her hyper state.

Ridhima went to the Receptionist and showed her Armaan's identity card but was shocked to her wits as she heard someone say "Armaan... he needs...where is Aashna?" and looked at the person.

"Billy Uncle.." She whispered.

A/N : I was supposed to Introduce Armaan in last some line and have the next chapter for him but then I decided in negative and did this. Hope you all liked it. I will show more of Armaan's treatment phase for some parts rather than just AR meet. So Praggs it's 8:30. I will update when you again if you agree to post ILYLTF's next part in 2 days because dude that cliffie ? sucks!! -_-

love, sanju <3
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
First update mein hi sidha dil pe vaar kar diya
U written it very beautifully
U portrait Ridz pain,her condition very well
I always think ki CV's ka dimag kya ghaas krne gaya tha jo itne khubsurat show ki band baja di thi
Can't wait to read the next update
Thnx for the pm
Do cont soon
DMGThings thumbnail
Updating ILYLTF in ten. Ready raho tum bhi! :p