Fan Fictions

| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 3

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Aa gayi main!!! Sanju!!!! Bebu tune na... Tune mujhe bohot rulaya hai yeh update mein. Pehle Champ ki feelings dikhake aur fir Ridzy aur Muskaan wala scene dikhake.

It was so very beautiful! I absolutely loved it and adored it and loved and it was just the absolute best!! Tu... Tuna... I don't even have words. This was so freaking good!! I *felt* everything!

Riddhima's pain was just so palpable ki ab main kya bolu tujhe! This was absolutely stunning.

Ab toh mujhe ILYLTF jaldi update karni padegi, if I want to read more. Ab Armaan ko dekhna hai maine. How's he doing, how's he coping? Sab kuch!

You've grown so much as a writer, bebu. Yeh wali story mein poora dikh raha hai. And I'm feeling so proud! <333333

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail

Aapne bulaya aur... Hum chale aaye!
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meraki.

will update after ILYLTF update again! <3

Ab toh I'll update ILYLTF tomorrow only. Tu bhi update ready rakh.
DMGThings thumbnail

<font color="#990000">there you go. Praggs I love you yaar! For being on board with this.</font>

<font color="#990000">Lol! tereko pata toh hai basic plot, itna mat mar. 🤣
</font>

tu kuch mat bol, I am myself surprised at me. 🤣
yeah they are very crucial, I mean puri gang hai obviously but I guess these are the people who have involved much more in AR's relationship than anybody had in the show. nikki was A's bestfriend, she just helped them hid it and AR were pretty tight by then.

RaMusk would remain a mystery for some time. ;) arrey itni jaldi kaise hoga theek?🤣

Wrote madam! I wrote it slow because had to search up med stuff.

Love Ya Praggu!!!

i am so happy with the response.

Abbe oyye! Maine toh bohot marrna hai har update ke liye. Basic plot pata hai toh kya hua? Woh toh har insaan ko har FF ka pata hota hai, kyuki end mein toh hero heroine saath mein hote hai. Lekin koi kabhi chodta hai kya padhna? Nahi na!

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Aa gayi main!!! Sanju!!!! Bebu tune na... Tune mujhe bohot rulaya hai yeh update mein. Pehle Champ ki feelings dikhake aur fir Ridzy aur Muskaan wala scene dikhake.

It was so very beautiful! I absolutely loved it and adored it and loved and it was just the absolute best!! Tu... Tuna... I don't even have words. This was so freaking good!! I *felt* everything!

Riddhima's pain was just so palpable ki ab main kya bolu tujhe! This was absolutely stunning.

Ab toh mujhe ILYLTF jaldi update karni padegi, if I want to read more. Ab Armaan ko dekhna hai maine. How's he doing, how's he coping? Sab kuch!

You've grown so much as a writer, bebu. Yeh wali story mein poora dikh raha hai. And I'm feeling so proud! <333333

And now you know what you did with me in TDBU.
I was kind of off about writing that but i did it anyway. You liked it, let's wait for Paaki's and I can breathe in happiness.

and I am so so so happy how this is turning out and you liked it, it makes me super happy ya!
Well it was hard to write, I wanted to write kind of less but it didn't feel right.

HAHA! told you' i'll make deals even before you make. ;D

Armaan ki entry might be just a glimpse in next part compared to further parts but he will be there.

It was good writing break then, i suppose?! Love ya praggs! <3 <3 <3<3<3<3

slippedaffairs thumbnail

Abbe oyye! Maine toh bohot marrna hai har update ke liye. Basic plot pata hai toh kya hua? Woh toh har insaan ko har FF ka pata hota hai, kyuki end mein toh hero heroine saath mein hote hai. Lekin koi kabhi chodta hai kya padhna? Nahi na!

haha! <3
DMGThings thumbnail

And now you know what you did with me in TDBU.
I was kind of off about writing that but i did it anyway. You liked it, let's wait for Paaki'sand I can breathe in happiness.

and I am so so so happy how this is turning out and you liked it, it makes me super happy ya!
Well it was hard to write, I wanted to write kind of less but it didn't feel right.

HAHA! told you' i'll make deals even before you make. ;D

Armaan ki entry might be just a glimpse in next part compared to further parts but he will be there.

It was good writing break then, i suppose?! Love ya praggs! <3 <3 <3<3<3<3

I'm telling you, Pako is absolutely gonna love it!

Theek hai, yaar. Even if it's just a glimpse, I want my baby!! Tu bas ab usko jaldi le aa.

It was a great writing break!!

Love youuu!! <33333333 :*****
slippedaffairs thumbnail

I'm telling you, Pako is absolutely gonna love it!

Theek hai, yaar. Even if it's just a glimpse, I want my baby!! Tu bas ab usko jaldi le aa.

It was a great writing break!!

Love youuu!! <33333333 :*****

Pako can also kill for giving short update, Armaan less updates or emotional updats. 🤣 I really hope she do.

Okie <3 I will. :*

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What to say Kido... I mean, I never like sad stuff :P toh I m short of words... 
Jitna mujhe aise stuff likhne mushkil hai, utna padna bhi mushkil hoti hai... It always make my heartbeat faster as it keeps thinking ab aage kiya hoga, kaise hoga... kyun huva hoga, all the K's will be just listing one after another...
But I should say, and agree on it too that a story needed these kinds of emotions which is very much deep and touched straight deep down the heart of the readers...
Which make the readers never want to end it until everything is back to normal and the couple has a happy life at the end...
ek aur baat Kido, hmmm I think I will just let it go... 
Because mere liye, that moment when AR got separate aftr the shot is too much to handle till date...
I feel goosebumps remembering the scene, and if I by chance watched it... I would get so disturb that, I wouldn't be able to do anything proper after it...
I never says these things to anyone but after reading this piece of writing, which of course u had done an awesome job on it...
again those moments has come back to me... and believe me, I was writing shikayat 2 last part, after debating what to do and what to write but...
I wouldn't be able to continue it for the night now... and I don't know how long it would be like this with me, because I wouldn't be able to think anything else...
The pain both goes through, its just too much to handle... True its all fiction but, fictions are based on real feelings and emotions as it is the only real thing in these stories...
Each human been has different kinds of emotions and it's very difficult to be make the other go through it by feeling it just reading it in words...

Oh god, what I m even saying hehe...
Got too serious haan... No sorries because sorry and thanks aren't allowed :P
One word, SPEECHELESS...
U had successfully took over the ability of my brain to think another word for this emotional, heartwrenching part...
Most people always shows the pain the guy goes through, very rare it happens that people right to put the emotions girls go through and believe me, either way its hell lot difficult...
I wouldn't say continue soon, because if I m you, I will take another two weeks for next update hehe...
But but but Kido... Everyone single words u used to disturbed Riddhima emotions, pains, hurts, betray, depression, stress and heartwrenching just reached my heart...
STRAIGHT AND DEEP DOWN...

I wish I could say more... but... Isn't this getting too long now...
Aren't I repeating one thing again and again hehe...
Ufff kiya kahun ab...
I just love u :* and I know U Know it :D

Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yai Toh end Ho gaya..

Honestly Speaking as I Read The Prologue.. So, I thought this Time in Your Kitty, It was Going to be 1 More Tale But With same Type of storyline which I Already read Many Times..

But Yaar Your Writing ..
Wah Kya Khene..
Not Just Improved..
You Seriously are Going to be 1 Of The versitile writer..

And I Loved The Update..
Chotu Sa Tha But Perfect Tha..
Not Just perfect But I Felt Situation Ke Hissab Se It Was Normal...
Especially Ridhima ka Scene In FlashBack..

I don't Know what Sid Is Doing with Her.. But I Really Wanna Him to See Armaan and His Condition..
Uske Ke baad chala Jaye No Problem..
Fir Jab AR Wapass aayenge.. Aur aik Pagal(jo Ki Mera Armaan fihaal Hai) ke Liye RIDHIMA ka Pyaar Deekhega..
Toh Hosh Udh jaane hai Uske..

Lol Maine Plot Bi bana Liya..

All The best SANJU for Future Update..
And Welcome Back..
Love You too..