Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
seriously it was really a heart wrenching part...riddhima in msg trying to tell him about what's happening in her life... Please jaldi se mila do dono ko please please please
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meraki.

updating in 30 Minutes

YAYAYAYAY!!
DMGThings thumbnail
30 minutes are done! When are we getting an update?!
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ a longish update ? or a short one ? 
wrote a flashback which is super long so you half in one or full? present AR are not ready to meet yet.
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

^ a longish update ?or a short one ?

wrote a flashback which is super long so you half in one or full?present AR are not ready to meet yet.

If there's no AR scene in the present, toh flashback ke saath hi! Please! I'll wait 2 more hours for it.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
updated on pg 31 chapter 6. pms not sent yet.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
let's take it to pg 37/38 and I'll post another chapter.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed!

those voice msgs 😭 i can feel the pain... u penned down their emotions so beautifully πŸ‘

not only ridhima even armaan gone through d same.. loved how they react for the first tym... armaan is hell stubborn bt he forgot if he is stubborn then ridhima is one step ahead of him

I have a lots of voice mails to talk about. I am going to definitely. 

right now we couldn't say who had it hard. yes, that was supposed to happen. before any of them force themselves to do anything, there is a reflex action and that was theirs. Armaan is saving her while Ridhima is going to fight for them and would make him understand that he could save her and still be with her.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgd3

OMG!! I read it in one go n each chapter is so heart wrenching... So much pain both of them are going through.

I like this Riddhima. She is taking a stand for herself and for her love. She is going to fight for both of them like Armaan did so many times in the past. She has to be strong now coz Armaan doesn't want her to be there with him n he'll say hurtful things that will surely break her heart. 

I also loved how you incorporated RaMusk here. Their story is so very similar to AR, so Muskaan is the best support Ridz could have found n also vice versa. I am looking forward to more of Ridz-Muskaan bond.

Continue soon.. :)

Thank You so much!!!!! Yes they are in pain.

I love Ridhima whenever she stood up for Armaan and their love. Armaan wants to be with her but couldn't. He couldn't because there is so much she doesn't know, you guys don't know. :p He''s not doing it intentionally for sure, and I will explain his mental state and in next some parts before having AR a talk and come to a decision.

RaMusk story was so similar that I was surprised that they never had Drashti or Mayank even for one episode after Ridhima came to know the truth. It was like Pankit, Shweta & Amit Tondon was there just to have an audience and when they had Jennifer on board, they released the three of them as they asked to.

I am looking forward too , that's like the most underrated bond on the show, even Abhi-Ridhima's bond was shown but never Ridz-Muski. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

seriously it was really a heart wrenching part...riddhima in msg trying to tell him about what's happening in her life... Please jaldi se mila do dono ko please please please

Haha! Thanks for coming here. Well abhi slowly milenge, abhi mila denge toh story kaise aage bhadegi?πŸ˜† keep reading. :)