| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 16

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by DMGThings

good girl...
Aur tum Shikayat bhi padlo... its complete now...
and maine uske epilogue bhi shuru kardi...
but at the moment working on a OS... which hopefully will try to post tomorrow night...
hope u will enjoy...

Main bas finish Hone ka wait kar rahi thi! Now I'll read both 1&2!! Yayayayay!

But, Tera Naam Batau Kisko ka update kab aayega? I've been waiting for it! really didu epilogue????? thank u so much😳❤️
Finally got a  beautiful update 
The way ridhima feel armaan's pain and understand him its their beautiful chemistry
Billy supporting ridhima soo sweet
Ar moment wow I just can't explain how good and emotional I feel but armaan response with sudden realization that's understanding but I am happy that ridhima is strong and already made up her mind to fight this 
Excited for next part
Continue soon

Dil garden garden ho gaya, bebu!!!

Thank you so much!! This chapter was just, absolutely, completely beautiful and love, love, love!

That start ka scene, where Riddhima was just observing him. And then the 'Basket' wala tattoo!! Such an Armaan thing to do! <3333
(Waise, I'm also planning something similar for TDBU. Matlab, tattoo. Not Armaan's condition.)

What Riddhima told Billy, about how she understands Armaan's condition, and how she didn't believe what everyone was saying after she first woke up, how she left him countless voicemails till he changed his number. It was so sad, but yet, so important. Because, it really was difficult for me to digest that Riddhima gave in so easily in the show. Shanky ne kaha aur usne maan liya. She didn't even question him. That's not the Riddhima I know. Armaan ke maamle mein woh itni easily believe nahi karti! So, I'm glad you showed that.

Billy's love for Riddhima is just so amazingly beautiful. It's like that of a father for his daughter. And jis tarah se he's accepted her so easily, it's so heart-warming. I'm really loving the touch of Billy POV here. Absolutely amazing. Now, we gotsa wait for the Shanky POV after he gets to Panchgani. (Koi gal nahi. Uske liye wait kar sakte hain.)

And then, Armaan's disbelief at seeing her there. All the love and surprise and just... The happiness he felt. It was so good! I adored that.

Ofc, the meeting took the cake. Un dono ko kuch bolne ki bhi zaroorat nahi. The other understood everything so easily! I just... That scene was so beautifully written! I absolutely, completely, wholly loved it!

And then, Riddhima's determination to make everything better was a cherry on top. She'll pakka do it. She'll make Armaan want to get better. And they'll live happily ever after!

Ab, I wanna read ahead, so please update ASAP! And, all the very best for the test!!
tattooo??? seriously??? i wanna see tattoo on ridhima... plzzz or dono ka v chalega 😳
Originally posted by Prizi

tattooo??? seriously??? i wanna see tattoo on ridhima... plzzz or dono ka v chalega 😳

Hahahaha. Okay! Chill kar. Jab woh part aayega toh pata chal jaayega!

Hahahaha. Okay! Chill kar. Jab woh part aayega toh pata chal jaayega!
matlab abhi v bahut der hai 😕
^obviously na. Ab tak toh AR are not even good friends! Tattoo wala part will come once they get back together.
What an emotional part it was...they  both are in great pain...especially riddhima...all she want to do is hide away in armaan's arms but foe that to happen we have to wait...
Continue soon
Take care :)

^obviously na. Ab tak toh AR are not even good friends! Tattoo wala part will come once they get back together.
what???mujhe laga inn 8yrs me tatto kawaya hoga
Originally posted by Prizi

what???mujhe laga inn 8yrs me tatto kawaya hoga

Jab reveal aayega toh dekhna. Kaisa kab hua. Abhi se sab thodi bata dungi. :p
Awesome part.love the part.eagerly waiting for next part