Fan Fictions

| Holding On & Letting Go : AR FF | chapter 15 - pg 76 | 11 Nov - Page 14

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RihooHaws

Pata hai what I feel after reading ur reply...
meri babu kitni badi hogayi, itni gehri baatein karne lagi... 
but mere liye toh tum wohi choti si cute si kido hi rahegi... hehe... 

CVs toh bohot kuch kiya hai, but I m so glad that u are writing from that point...
Where Ridz got to know about Armaan truth, why he left her... and his condition...

Pleasure is all mine baby...
Will comment in next part soon..
take care :)

haha! well i am still your little kido but a lot wiser. 

love ya di<3

haan okay. 

tc :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Meraki.

mila diyamadam. 🤣

You had to!!

IKR! not having AR meet. 🤣

Ridhima's injury was physical and it would be revealed in further chapter wat had Ridhima get treated while Armaan's is more on the mental way and his willpower. Off course he would.

Ridhima can only try you know, Armaan will have to work on his own to get up from dark pit. Me too. Too much happy.

I am going to answer every question of mine on every character in depth through this. i LOVED HIS CHARACTER AND IT WAS SO FUN, I am going to have some fun soon in upcomming parts because well what's AR without some fun parts, right ?!

IK! Elders sometimes just forget everyone in their own problems and as said it's better late than never, A's still his little kid you know, and I am so ready to write about more on these relationships which weren't looked upon.

Love Ya!!

Obviously, Armaan will have to do it himself. Lekin, having Ridzy's support will change a lot for him. I mean, jitna Armaan Riddhima se pyaar karta hai, having her in his corner is going to make all the difference for him, in his determination, his will to get better, his efforts to get better.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Obviously, Armaan will have to do it himself. Lekin, having Ridzy's support will change a lot for him. I mean, jitna Armaan Riddhima se pyaar karta hai, having her in his corner is going to make all the difference for him, in his determination, his will to get better, his efforts to get better.

it's not going to be hard but with ridhima's determination Armaan is going to conquer every hardship.
DMGThings thumbnail

Haha! Off course AR finally met. Next two chapter would be dealing with some flashbacks, more of Ridz-Billy and AR. Thank You, it turned out well I guess! :D

Yes, what's Armaan without a tattoo in time of despair?! :p
Haan sure sure. It's seriously so easy to guess such things that Armaan would do.

Yes! Ridhima wasn't trying to feel his situation yet but she's willing to be open about everything, every reason of his. The things a doctor might not agree with but she faced it and so she understood. those dark times. Yes! Ridhima accepting the situation way too early was doubtful. and even if she did, how could gang just accept that ?Nikki too?! like WTH! and o there had to be some logical explanation, right?

Yes I m so excited to write about the duo. Good Father In Law-Daughter In Law relation is my fav. Alsothing those two people had a great impact on A's life, good or bad whatever. Yes I am going to have Shanky's POV too. tbh it was quite unfair for everyone to think shanky being an ass in the show, they never explained his course of actions.

Yes I so can imagine Armaan rubbing his eyes againa nd again cutely. 🤣

I myself was so excited for them to meet. Thank You Thank You.😆I am new to these reuniting scenes kind of so happy reading what you said about that.

Off course, Ridhima is so ready to be bang on. She's my hero of this story. She's a girl, she's supposed to be confusing but she's so strong and independent to stand for people who make her feel home, Armaan being the cortex of that home.

yep will do.

thank you

love

Baat toh sahi hai. Is story ki hero Riddhima hi hai! Which is so nice and refreshing!

And, I'm looking forward to the funny scenes and the AR & the Billy - Ridz. But really badly, for Shanky. Aajkal I'm working on a TDBU outtake that deals with Shanky stuff so thoda uske liye bura lagta hai. He wasn't bad, he just loved his daughter a little too much and trusted Armaan too little.
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pout... Ittu sa update... I mean why... Why whyyy... 
As usual it was awesome and very emotional but... Yeh kiya, tumne itni jaldi end kardi... 
Ittu se humhara kiya hoga kido, this is not fair... Dono koh mila toh diya tumne lekin... Itni jaldi part end... 
Yeh bohot naainsaafi hai humhare saath... Aise tohdina hota hai... 

I just love the conversation between Ridz and Billy, true it was just a small one but...
Ridz tell him how she felt when she got to know Armaan left her but her heart never believe it... 
How she kept waiting to get a reply from Armaan but he never reply and than change his number... 
Than only she accept that, maybe... Just maybe Armaan really didn't want her in his life but still her heart wasn't able to fully accept it...
Just his ignorance make her think it but still somewhere in her heart, she knew there was more to the matter... 

Do I really need to say how well u had described their emotions when Armaan saw Ridz and Ridz find him awake finally...
*pout* I know tum kahenge, kuch kehne ke liye nehi hai phir bhi itna sab kuch kehdiya...
Kiya karun Kido, tumne itna accha likha, main kaise kuch na khun... 
I know how difficult its to write a single part, that too these emotions staff... 
By god mujhe toh bohot mushkil hoti hai... Issiliye main bohot kam emotions scene daalti hun apne stories mein if u read my stories :P I know u do but still...
Kiya pata ab time milti bhi ya nehi hehe... 

Anyways it was just too awesome... emotional and heart touching that moment when Armaan Riddhima hugs and shower kisses...
but when next second Armaan push her when reality hit him badly, felt bad...
I m so glad that Ridz being so brave and willing to fight for him, them and their love...
I know she would do it, wouldn't let him suffer alone... 

Continue super soon..
Mujhe jaldi chahiyeh update... bas kaise bhi karke, I don't know how u will do it, just do it ;)
Love u so much baby...
take care :)
slippedaffairs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGThings

Baat toh sahi hai. Is story ki hero Riddhima hi hai! Which is so nice and refreshing!

And, I'm looking forward to the funny scenes and the AR & the Billy - Ridz. But really badly, for Shanky. Aajkal I'm working on a TDBU outtake that deals with Shanky stuff so thoda uske liye bura lagta hai. He wasn't bad, he just loved his daughter a little too much and trusted Armaan too little.

he was a successful doctor, ridhima was his adoptive daughter, smritidied and that man took care of his girl alone without a life partner. he was supposed to be insecure. anjali had her own terms and condition of living her life and that left ridhima for him, he was a protective father and losing ridhima to another man, of course, all of it affected his course of action in creating a healthy relationship with armaan and being cordial in his reasons of not accepting armaan for ridz. he was insecure and she was his princess.
RihooHaws thumbnail

haha! well i am still your little kido but a lot wiser. 

love ya di<3

haan okay. 

tc :)

wohi toh.. u r till my kido but a lot wiser :P

kardi comment...
take care :D
RihooHaws thumbnail

And, I'm looking forward to the funny scenes and the AR & the Billy - Ridz. But really badly, for Shanky. Aajkal I'm working on a TDBU outtake that deals with Shanky stuff so thoda uske liye bura lagta hai. He wasn't bad, he just loved his daughter a little too much and trusted Armaan too little.[/QUOTE]
baatein kam...
kaam zyada karo, tabhi hum bechari readers koh padne koh mile :$
DMGThings thumbnail

he was a successful doctor,ridhimawas his adoptive daughter,smritidied and that man took care of his girl alone without a life partner. he was supposed to be insecure. anjali had her own terms and condition of living her life and that leftridhimafor him, he was a protective father and losingridhimato another man, of course, all of it affected his course of action in creating a healthy relationship witharmaanand being cordial in his reasons of not acceptingarmaanforridz. he was insecure and she was his princess.

Yes!! SO MUCH THIS.
DMGThings thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RihooHaws

baatein kam...
kaam zyada karo, tabhi hum bechari readers koh padne koh mile :$

Yes Boss!!