Naagin 3

So finally confirmed

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Vikrant is negative. What a bummer🥱. It's obvious seeing how Ruhi/Bela mother died, it was Vikki who did it. 
And Vish will defo turn negative like Shesha once she falls for Mahir.
Really do we need so many Villians. 
P.S - I did like today's episode. Surbhi was tooo hot in that scene😛😉😆. And thankfully there was no dance😆. 
I am liking how Bela is in dilemma reg killing Mahir. It makes for an interesting watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
V kinda knew vikrant 'll b negative or he already was ..
Thank God now no more 100yrs ka pyaar 'll come between behir ðŸ˜‰ if v is negative..

Ps...agree sj is so pretty in yellow saree now waiting fr white saree😆n rain sequence 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

One by one my wild imaginations become true ðŸ¤£
Atlas_Shrugged thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes her mother's death clearly looked  Vikrant's doing.
But sadly Ruhi couldn't see it then - she was literally blindly in love with Vikrant.

Now Bela can see Maahir is good, but she is blind in revenge for Vikrant, to acknowledge it.

Bela's dilemma is just beginning. The way she involuntarily smiled at him in the dining scene. She herself realised that it was not a part of her act as Bela. 

intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shweta_yadav

V kinda knew vikrant 'll b negative or he already was ..

Thank God now no more 100yrs ka pyaar 'll come between behir ðŸ˜‰ if v is negative..

Ps...agree sj is so pretty in yellow saree now waiting fr white saree😆n rain sequence 

Arre abhi beech mein bahut log aayenge. Vish will soon be latoo over Mahir. Sumitra bhi negative niklegi. I think it's safe to say apart from Mahir, Kisi character kaa bharosa Nahi. ðŸ˜† Anyone can change parties😆
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thilss

One by one my wild imaginations become true ðŸ¤£

Aur kitni imaginations baaki hai😆. 
intruderfast thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Atlas_Shrugged

Yes her mother's death clearly looked  Vikrant's doing.

But sadly Ruhi couldn't see it then - she was literally blindly in love with Vikrant.

Now Bela can see Maahir is good, but she is blind in revenge for Vikrant, to acknowledge it.

Bela's dilemma is just beginning. The way she involuntarily smiled at him in the dining scene. She herself realised that it was not a part of her act as Bela. 

That has been always the problem with these main naagins in all these seasons. They are naive and foolish😆. 
Yes and her dilemna is going intensify further seeing the precap. I guess Mahir would be so good to her that would Chahiye bhi Nahi maar paayegi😆
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

Aur kitni imaginations baaki hai😆. 

Pata nai