•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

After watching the precape of sdcah an idea came to my mind .. what If pragya marries  kabir...how will be their journey... I have a glimpse of it...

K: I messed my life myself... in my revenge I literally stoop so low..and end up marrying her... this rowdy tigress...

[ pragya's Fiance left her ,and told her she is not perfect for him as she left him for her friend...]

P: I never thought I will marry in such a way that too this Mr. khadoos... although in these months of my marriage I learn that he is changed person.. but he was very bad with sanchi..but I don't know why I always want sanchi to forgive him...

@sdcah:

Veer : hii pragya...

P: hii aur kesa rha tmhara trip ,I hope maharani ji ka mood thoda theek hua ho aur wo jldi se normal ho jye..

V: trip to accha tha but use abi b yii lgta h ki usne tmhri life khrb kr di..

P: esa nii h veer... meri life..

Sanchi from back : sb kch glt h tmhri lyf m pragya... wo insaan jiske naam ka tm sindoor lgati hu whi jhoot h...tm q rh rii ho is rishtey m..

P: nii yrr sanchi esa kch nii h.. hum sch bht khus h hmre pass hmari family h maa h jo hme bht pyar krti h..papa h ...jo hmara dhyn rkhte h..sb kch to h hmare pass...

S: aur pyar...

P: sanchi hr kisi ki kismat tmhri trha ni hoti ..

All this conversation is heard by two people riya and kabir..both left the place after this riya is happy and kabir is guilty..

P: aur pyar hone m thoda tym to lagega naa..aur esa nii h ki hmne is rishtey se bhr ane ki koshis ni ki... lekin kbi a hi nii pye ..aur ab ana ni chate.. hme pta h sanchi tm kabir ko kbi maff ni krogi.. agr sach btaye to hme b bht tym lga.. lekin ab wo bdal gye h... aur ek chance to sbko milna chahiye fr chahe wo insaan ho ya rishta...

V: m b tmhe kbse smjha rha hu... dr. kabir ab badal gye h..sanchi.. ek baar unhe maaf...

S : is bare m mje koii baat nii krni..

P: sanchi is bare m sochna jroor... hmare liye..

And pragya left from there..

@kabir's house:

P: maa papa to h nii ghr pr aur wo khadoos late ayenge...aur wese b hote ghr pr to bhi kya krte baat krni to ati hi nii h..aur hasna..wo to dur ki baat h..

Kha hm ese aur kesa pati mila h hme..

[almost six mnths are completed..so pragya forget about her fiance]

But to her surprise kabir return early..

P: aap itni jldi..

K: haa koii kaam nii tha..

P:hm coffee bna dete h..

K: nii  mje nii chahiye.. and he left for his room..

Kabir:[ I should free her from this relation..but she is happy with maa papa...so I have to leave , so everyone should be in peace..]

After some days:

door bell rings..

Riya: oo hello pragya...

P: tm yha hmare ghr...

R: haa wo kabir ne bulaya tha.. kch personal kaam se..

P: dr. kabir for you..

R: ohh please... now let me in.. and she directly went to his room..

Pragya knows that she does not love him...but she was angry on him that how the hell he invite her to his home..

Pragya was not sanchi who think and act ...so she storms into the room..and sit beside kabir ..

K: pragya .. what is this let me talk to her in private..

P: so talk I will not speak in between...

R: who the hell are u to sit here...

P:Mrs. Kapoor..and this is my house and he is my husband ..

K: pragya don't create scene.. come riya we will talk outside..

P: get out riya...

R: what!

P: I said get out of my housešŸ˜”...and u ...dr. kabir dare to move inch with her..

So, this is 1 part another will be posted soon.. I know this is my crazy imagination..

Edited by 123g - 5 years ago
hey hi
i m sonam ...neha ki crazy wali fan... nd kya likha h yr aapne ... i mean kamaal ... pls pls continue
Originally posted by 123g

After watching the precape of sdcah an idea came to my mind .. what If pragya marries  kabir...how will be their journey... I have a glimpse of it...

K: I messed my life myself... in my revenge I literally stoop so low..and end up marrying her... this rowdy tigress...

[ pragya's Fiance left her ,and told her she is not perfect for him as she left him for her friend...]

P: I never thought I will marry in such a way that too this Mr. khadoos... although in these months of my marriage I learn that he is changed person.. but he was very bad with sanchi..but I don't know why I always want sanchi to forgive him...

@sdcah:

Veer : hii pragya...

P: hii aur kesa rha tmhara trip ,I hope maharani ji ka mood thoda theek hua ho aur wo jldi se normal ho jye..

V: trip to accha tha but use abi b yii lgta h ki usne tmhri life khrb kr di..

P: esa nii h veer... meri life..

Sanchi from back : sb kch glt h tmhri lyf m pragya... wo insaan jiske naam ka tm sindoor lgati hu whi jhoot h...tm q rh rii ho is rishtey m..

P: nii yrr sanchi esa kch nii h.. hum sch bht khus h hmre pass hmari family h maa h jo hme bht pyar krti h..papa h ...jo hmara dhyn rkhte h..sb kch to h hmare pass...

S: aur pyar...

P: sanchi hr kisi ki kismat tmhri trha ni hoti ..

All this conversation is heard by two people riya and kabir..both left the place after this riya is happy and kabir is guilty..

P: aur pyar hone m thoda tym to lagega naa..aur esa nii h ki hmne is rishtey se bhr ane ki koshis ni ki... lekin kbi a hi nii pye ..aur ab ana ni chate.. hme pta h sanchi tm kabir ko kbi maff ni krogi.. agr sach btaye to hme b bht tym lga.. lekin ab wo bdal gye h... aur ek chance to sbko milna chahiye fr chahe wo insaan ho ya rishta...

V: m b tmhe kbse smjha rha hu... dr. kabir ab badal gye h..sanchi.. ek baar unhe maaf...

S : is bare m mje koii baat nii krni..

P: sanchi is bare m sochna jroor... hmare liye..

And pragya left from there..

@kabir's house:

P: maa papa to h nii ghr pr aur wo khadoos late ayenge...aur wese b hote ghr pr to bhi kya krte baat krni to ati hi nii h..aur hasna..wo to dur ki baat h..

Kha hm ese aur kesa pati mila h hme..

[almost six mnths are completed..so pragya forget about her fiance]

But to her surprise kabir return early..

P: aap itni jldi..

K: haa koii kaam nii tha..

P:hm coffee bna dete h..

K: nii  mje nii chahiye.. and he left for his room..

Kabir:[ I should free her from this relation..but she is happy with maa papa...so I have to leave , so everyone should be in peace..]

After some days:

door bell rings..

Riya: oo hello pragya...

P: tm yha hmare ghr...

R: haa wo kabir ne bulaya tha.. kch personal kaam se..

P: dr. kabir for you..

R: ohh please... now let me in.. and she directly went to his room..

Pragya knows that she does not love him...but she was angry on him that how the hell he invite her to his home..

Pragya was not sanchi who think and act ...so she storms into the room..and sit beside kabir ..

K: pragya .. what is this let me talk to her in private..

P: so talk I will not speak in between...

R: who the hell are u to sit here...

P:Mrs. Kapoor..and this is my house and he is my husband ..

K: pragya don't create scene.. come riya we will talk outside..

P: get out riya...

R: what!

P: I said get out of my housešŸ˜”...and u ...dr. kabir dare to move inch with her..

So, this is 1 part another will be posted soon.. I know this is my crazy imagination..

PLS CONTINUE