Gosh it's becoming interesting day by day. And my imaginations wild ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Naagmani + Naagraj - Naagmata = Kaada + Ruhi  ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Aise aur bhi mind blowing twist batao. Koi Na koi to Ekta se match ho jaega🤣
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by strangerthings

Aise aur bhi mind blowing twist batao. Koi Na koi to Ekta se match ho jaega🤣

Koi na koi nai baby sare k sare match ho ga in this rate mark my words ðŸ¤£
Posted: 5 years ago

Anyway just now watched the episode n I'm 100% sure Vikrant is negative. He had the greed in his eyes that hidden greed for power or for Naagmani which also means power.

Listening to what Ruhi's mother said it's clear that Ruhi is the chosen one to protect the Naagmani or the one who has direct connection to it after her mother. So Vikrant killed her. In that way Ruhi will be the one to be crowned next. No need to wait until her mother to age n die. Mother died Ruhi is the next n Vikrant has Ruhi. Easy eh.

And one more thing She said things about Thakshak vansh which is anothet Naag vansh n yhey have humanlike qualities n dangerous I think that Vikrant is one of them. Ruhi was clueless but her mother said u need to identify them n know who r friends n who aren't. Including this guy she meant.

Could not hear more than half she said cz of over acting. I agree she was seriously ill but to show that over acting wasn't needed. Cs of that I had to play the same part a few times. Ah. 

And Rajat needs to tone down his expressions I must say. Specially the eye expressions n his unnecessary grining. No offence but it's hilarious not serious or scary. They r OTT n look so weird n horrible ( even for a Naag yeah )

Bella n Mahir scenes were nice but the fall was forcefull but after falling their convo n Mahir's scene was good enough.

Other than that it was a nice epi. Waiting for tomo epi. It's getting interesting. 
Edited by thilss - 5 years ago