second naagin Bela

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Well just finished watchung last weeks epi's, so bela revealed as a naagin too.. n shes none other then Ruhi.. many predicted this before but i must say, its good that Bela is Ruhi, this will bring many twists later on.. the most important one i think will be n which i noticed that might hapoen is:

Vish falling in love with Mahir n then knowing that hes not a culprit n Bela might keep thinking that he is n then both Naagins will be against each other.. vish said (dont remember exact words), har insaan bura nei hota, well that was a really important scene for me from that episode As that shows that in future this will lead to battle between the two for sure, what say?

N one more thing the moment Bela turned into a naagin, i didnt like her acting in the first few minutes of that episode.. i didnt find her acting that powerfull As we saw vish portraying the naagin role and i must say she was really powerfull since her first scene As a naagin, in bela i saw a bit of lame acting innbeginning but latwr on she did good! (Bela lovers dint attack me for this, i like bela too but i noticed this just in beginning of her naagin roop) 😳 Edited by Miss_Random - 5 years ago
I think this will be different story to watch unlike previous seasons. 

I m not criticizing any actor but honestly like I said before Some characters r just not meant for you n your personality.
Wat I have observed Mouni has Set the standards so high that since 3 seasons I m watching Naagin is that A lead Naagin is supposed to be Extremely beautiful ,innocent looking  on the other can turn aggresive anger like a Durga to punish n Seductive she needs to look n act like a Diva. Which Anita fits well into shoes. 

As for Surbhi she has different personality her voice n acting persona is totally different. As a Naagin she gave different negative vibes felt like she will do justice if she focusses on her revenge anger only. My POV 

For example even actors like shahrukh salman n amir khan faced failiures when they played some characters which didnt suit their personality.
Lolz i like bela and i completely respect ur POV..i think she acted well as in first scene as a naagin without compairing it with vish's who we r used to of seeing as naagin from day 1..if the later would have been the second naagin i m sure she would have been facing the same comparisons😆..but i m with u bela should improve and its gonna be hell difficult for Surbhi coz she would be compared with not only anita but mouni also...
PS i have seen surbhi's perivious shows and she is a learner once she will sink in to the skin of bela's character she is gonna be a treat to watch as bela as she said in one of her iv even she dont know what her character will evolve in to its a suprise for her
Originally posted by saaniakh

I think this will be different story to watch unlike previous seasons.

I m not criticizing any actor but honestly like I said before Some characters r just not meant for you n your personality.
Wat I have observed Mouni has Set the standards so high that since 3 seasons I m watching Naagin is that A lead Naagin is supposed to be Extremely beautiful ,innocent looking on the other can turn aggresive anger like a Durga to punish n Seductive she needs to look n act like a Diva. Which Anita fits well into shoes.

As for Surbhi she has different personality her voice n acting persona is totally different. As a Naagin she gave different negative vibes felt like she will do justice if she focusses on her revenge anger only. My POV

For example even actors like shahrukh salman n amir khan faced failiures when they played some characters which didnt suit their personality.

True, mouni has been the naagin since 2 seasons so i know that she has set a high standard but to be honest even mouni was not perfect in all scenes, sometimes i felt she could do better... specially emotional scenes..

But thats oke, every actor is there to perform n to improve.. they all have their ups n downs.. n talking about actors personality, i believe that every actor can portray any role, if they r good in acting but if they fail to do that, then that means they r not that good As an actor..

I didnt mean to say that surbhi did bad acting but in the first few minutes i did feel that she was like a bit off the character.. she could have acted better than she did.. but afterwards she was good, it was just the beginning
Originally posted by _Lavender_

Lolz i like bela and i completely respect ur POV..i think she acted well as in first scene as a naagin without compairing it with vish's who we r used to of seeing as naagin from day 1..if the later would have been the second naagin i m sure she would have been facing the same comparisons😆..but i m with u bela should improve and its gonna be hell difficult for Surbhi coz she would be compared with not only anita but mouni also...
PS i have seen surbhi's perivious shows and she is a learner once she will sink in to the skin of bela's character she is gonna be a treat to watch as bela as she said in one of her iv even she dont know what her character will evolve in to its a suprise for her

I didnt mean to compare but As anita was shown As a naagin already, i could see the difference between the two.. which i feel is completely normal to feel, but i would never say that one is better than the other... bela has her own character n vish her own.. forget about comparing to mouni; i dont want to mwntion any of the previous season now As i really felt that this season has a different attraction, im really loving it... after the first two episodes i did compare to the second season (becoz i only watched that season), but then the next week made me think completely different, i started loving this season n all the characters... i have left behind comparing it to the other season

I have seen surbhi acting before, justvfew episodes of qubool hai.. i know shes a great actress n even in naagin shes doing brilliant, i didnt say anything about her acting before but only that beginning of being seen as a naagin, that part i felt she could have done better.. otherwise no offense, i know shes doing a good job! Just like anita or any other actor
@TM exactly my point all watch a show with a certain perception..i havent seen naagin before so its a complete new show for me dont know how previous naagins used to dance act anything so for me they r doing a good job but those who have watched those season will definitely end differentiating the one with the other😊
You can definitely say whatever ur pov is i m not against anything healthy criticism should always be welcome...and even i think Surbhi needs to be more convincing as bela being naagin and queen both..but it takes time for everything to happen the way it should be

I thought Vish was Ruhi? So who's actually Ruhi? Bela? Didn't they reveal before that it was Vish