Precap- Nidhi gets exposed

Parud7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Finally sadika ka milab ho gya...Sahil hugged n kissed her n vedika hugged back the best moment awww
Sahil again declared vedikaji u r my oxygrn n vedika agree to him n they again hugged. Lovely yahooo

Precap shows that AM yameli marriage is going on n Sahil reached n stopped the marriage. Vedika came in front of all n slaps nidhi. She states that there is no time to escape now. Sahil informed to all she is the culprit who tries to kill vedika n BA is going to slap her. Just than nidhis mother comes with gauri n her womb is attached with bomb. All gets shocked n nidhi asked vedika to register whole property on my name otherwise she will kill gauri n her child. 
Pls guys hit like n comment. Where are lennie, n ziva missing u all guys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal777 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Parud7

Finally sadika ka milab ho gya...Sahil hugged n kissed her n vedika hugged back the best moment awww
Sahil again declared vedikaji u r my oxygrn n vedika agree to him n they again hugged. Lovely yahooo

Precap shows that AM yameli marriage is going on n Sahil reached n stopped the marriage. Vedika came in front of all n slaps nidhi. She states that there is no time to escape now. Sahil informed to all she is the culprit who tries to kill vedika n BA is going to slap her. Just than nidhis mother comes with gauri n her womb is attached with bomb. All gets shocked n nidhi asked vedika to register whole property on my name otherwise she will kill gauri n her child.
Pls guys hit like n comment. Where are lennie, n ziva missing u all guys

thanks Parud7
Wow finally nidhi truth come out yayyy
So happy and sadika hug and kiss
Amazing episode 👏