Posted: 5 years ago

Source - Bollywoodlife

" Ruhi (Karishma Tanna) has returned as Bela to avenge Vikrant's (Rajat Tokas) death and Vish is helping her. But in the upcoming twist, Vish will turn negative as she has fallen for Mahir (Pearl V Puri) but Bela got married to him. This will also make way for a new entry for Amrapali Gupta, who will support Vish in her motive. We were the first ones to tell you that Amrapali will be a part of the show as a deadly villain and in this way, she will help Vish to get close with Mahir." 

Dead villain ðŸ˜² Means aathma ðŸ˜² Seems Ekta wants rakshas n athmas too in Naagin this time ðŸ¤£
Amrapali will play Yamini's daughter role , gods know when her entry will be , but vish fall 4 mahir so soon.
Mahira pher keya role karegi , naya makkhi rani ?  🤣
Mahira bhi negative hai , Kahi mahir ki koi ex gf na Nikal aaye
Please dont turn vish negative creatives be creative n take note of viewers choice too. 
I wont mind if Vish dies saving maahir or bela. 

But not negativity please.its already putting me off from show.
not surprising   i am ok with anita in a negative character as i have been seeing her doing them since Fanaa but Amrapali ðŸ¤¢ she makes me puke 
Originally posted by opsora2090

Mahira pher keya role karegi , naya makkhi rani ?
🤣
Dinosaur 🤣
vish may turn --ve later but as of now bela wants to kill mahir so if vish has fallen for him means she will be protecting mahir actually for whatever the reason be ...
Show twists are getting more wierder than that pathetic Race 3 twists
No don't want Vish as negative. She is looking awesome as naagin and revenge theme. Let her be supporting cast but positive and yeah she can die saving Mahir or Bela.
Mahir and Bela can be lovers and carry on.

Amrapali can be negative.