india vs not-india - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
ok guys... i was thinkn abt all of us... we are all from diff parts of the world.. some live in india, and some-outside of india.. the reason i picked india is bc the reason we visit this site is bc of indian serials..  my question is how is living in india different from living out-side of india..  i love india and i want to move back someday..  but i always hear ppl say they want to move out india..why is that?πŸ˜•

COZ THER R NO JOBS THER

ITZ HARD TO LIVE THER

I should say that "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" πŸ˜Š Ppl living abroad wish to go back to india where ppl in india wants to get out of india! Jobs are no probs in india but i guess its the trend of going outof country n settled... its' almost everybody's dream there and i too wonder why... πŸ˜•
i guess so! pple abroad always talk abt going back to india and pple there always talk abt going abroad! it really depends what are ur priorities! many pple who want a more comfortable and relax life would more to places such as aussie and nz! pple who can live the hectic life at its pace might jkust want to live in india!

india is currently opening up and in a few years time, a lot of people would be wanting to live and work in india and if we are indian citizens (like meπŸ˜›) we must be proud of it!

Originally posted by galsn3105

india is currently opening up and in a few years time, a lot of people would be wanting to live and work in india and if we are indian citizens (like meπŸ˜›) we must be proud of it!

agreed & as u say tht we must be proud 2 be an Indian.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ 

This is not Manjot- tiz her cousin:

...good question.

maybe its the fact that india is not all that comparable in economy with othe developed countries. it's getting there, nevertheless...sooner or later india will become a superpower!!! πŸ˜† and then....we will be one step closer in ruling the world!! *evil, malicious laughter* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cough cough* HAHAHA!!! WORLD DOMINATION!!!

no...i'm not pyschotic.....atleast....i dun think so....🀒 

anyways...continuing on...jobs, as one person pointed out, is a necessity in order to earn money- and without it...it's hard for humans to survive. MONEY...you see...is the major issue here. PEOPLE NEED MONEY!! THEY NEED JOBS!! and India....already has problems of its own to deal with and its economic capabilities are somewhat limited. People are flourished in poverty. 

...so yea...people need to travel elsewhere to earn money.

and as far as people wanting to return back to india...i guess its all a matter of....well lets just say....it's their homeland....

For people already living in foreign countries already have everything accomplished...they have strived in the outside world and have somewhat accomplished one thing or another. And though many people who go to other countries for jobs want to return home..because they miss their family..they obviously can't. THEY ARE IN A NEED OF MONEY!!

so yea......

alrite..i'm done.

i dont know guys... i was in india few months back and i saw that india has all the things that i get in the US.. all the shops had Ac.. so the did the cars.. you get hot and cold water. and all the american food.. just few things to name... i brought this topic up bc when im ready to get married would i want to live in india or USA..?  after doing my pro and cons.. i would want to live india.. bc i love the simple life.. and i dont want to live in the USA, keep doing the daily stuff everyday... thats what i think! Edited by simi1295 - 18 years ago
haha... im not sure if that was a joke or a serious quote..  but i have been liv'n in the US all my life and the only india i knew was from movies and stuff.. and when i went back for the 1st time.. i saw that india has all the things which they nvr show on tv.. and for ur info---i was just listn few things.. i wasnt sayn it as a shock or anything.. so im sorry if any1 didnt like what i had said!  😭

tv maniac m not paki m indian

well, i agree w/ some 1 said before... da answer iz both side of fence.. ppl in india like to go abroad. while desi's abroad like to come bck to ther c**try .. .

I have been living in the states for a long long time... I go back to India sometimes... but I could never move there......

No matter how updated people in Punjab get... there thinking will always be the same.....

There thinking is so outdated.... I only go for couple of weeks at a time and whole time there I only here.....

don't do that, don't go there, don't were that, what did you do to your hair............etc....