surbhi's acting : my pov

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
    When i heard rumours about Surbhi doing naagin , i hoped and prayed  for them to turn out to be false because this girl excels in comic timing and i  wished to see her in romantic comedies than do supernatural , mythological stuff  especiallyy after seeing her small stint in ishqbaaaz i longed to see her again in such type of roles .. i started watching naagin half hearted and i was surprised to see her giving life to bela, the character is complete opposite to the ones she has done before . she was pretty much consistant through out all the epis till now and made be believe bela is docile, calm, pure , innocent in just a few episodes .. 

even as a naagin she surprised me,.. she has brought this grace and poise along with burning rage that clicked  me ...  i dont know how she did but throughout the epi when she was kicking and killing the person , she looked cute ðŸ˜†  may be this is what the makers were trying to project here, it worked, for me atleast ðŸ˜³  

now that i think of it, i feel Surbhi took a good decision signing up for naagin because if not for anybody else she is doing good to herself, she is improving and trying something which she hadnt tried before thats a must for any actress .. And regarding trps , viewers appreciation comes, nowadays many shows with most promising leads are facing low ratings and  here its a franchise and comparisions are bound to happen . Till the time those comparisions n negativity dont Have an effect on her acting n peace if mind its fine . 

regarding Anita , i always liked her since her movie "nuvvu nenu "  that was the first movie i saw of her and instantly liked her there, she has been in the industry for very long and she does negative characters like a pro, she dont need to try anything different because she has already done everything since some 20 yrs,  from docile positive characters to webseries , negative characters etc she is a pro and she knows how to give perfect expressions for every character and it definitely comes with  years of experience ðŸ˜Š  i am happy and proud to where she has come to after all these years and i am sure only 1 in tens will have a career like hers ... 

At last i dont want to compare surbhi jyoti with neither Anita nor Mouni but herself, its her journey and as a fan i will appreciate if she challenges herself and excels in it over the years ðŸ˜Š  

Edited by tejaswie - 5 years ago
Awesome post and totally agree with you.
Surbhi portrayal of Bela and then Naagin Bela is amazing. Her expressions , style everything was on point and I am feeling so proud to be her fan.

Comparisons are bound to happen as this is Franchise and all actress will be compared with others. Be it Mouni, Adaa , SJ , Anita or KT. But we should understand that their characters are different so how can we expect same expressions,style or anger from every Naagin. All are good in their own way.Edited by -jawaria- - 5 years ago
Nice post...
I don't like comparing one person with other not only actors everyone r different...
I know it's common that whoever watch shows or movies wants to see actors to be good in acting but they will also be doing their best job n trying hard... Appreciation may help them improve more... 

P.S:  No offence... Just my pov
Originally posted by -jawaria-

Awesome post and totally agree with you.
Surbhi portrayal of Bela and then Naagin Bela is amazing. Her expressions , style everything was on point and I am feeling so proud to be her fan.

Comparisons are bound to happen as this is Franchise and all actress will be compared with others. Be it Mouni, Adaa , SJ , Anita or KT. But we should understand that their characters are different so how can we expect same expressions,style or anger from every Naagin. All are good in their own way.
    Thank you !! Yeah Surbhi is giving her 100% and those who followed her from the start can see the improvement . Many ppl picture mouni as naagin because she has done two seasons and its fine too.  every actress brings their own inputs to a character , and thus will be remembered that way ...  When naagin3 ends surbhi will be remembered as bela too ..
I am appaled at some of the comments in the forum though , its like they picture mouni in mind and comparing surbhi right from eyes to body shape ðŸ˜†  some will hate whatever she does because of their own reasons anyway ...  All she can do it give it her best and move on ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by _Sowmya_

Nice post...
I don't like comparing one person with other not only actors everyone r different...
I know it's common that whoever watch shows or movies wants to see actors to be good in acting but they will also be doing their best job n trying hard... Appreciation may help them improve more... 

P.S:  No offence... Just my pov

This is exactly my point .. Every actor/ actress has certain limitations and expecting too much from our favourites more than their capability is not done.  Every actor has journey of their own. some characters gets clicked instantly where some develop over time . 
 Yes, appreciation and also healthy criticism(if needed) may help them improve 
Rightly said comparisons are bound to happen. For those of us who have followed Surbhi's journey as an actress will know that her best is giving her 200%.Totally agree there will be haters but more so she will continue to leave a positive  memory of her characterin Naagin 3 as she has done with all her characters in her previous shows. For me she will always be my favorite and will remain one of her die hard supporters.
Anita is definitely a pro and she knows how to ace anything. like you correctly mentioned she has done just everything in her career.
TBH I was not really impressed with her Bela character really. I was more eager to see her as Nagin. I don't think it was that impactful for me. But given the fact that its new for her and equally challenging as well. So, she will need her time to get adjusted to her. I have high hopes that she will improve. I totally agree that her comic timing and expressions are bang on. 
Great post!
I am a huge fan of surbhi and followed her Hindi serials from qh days! She is talented and hard working...she will definitely please the viewers as a naagin. 
I never saw the previous seasons and was eagerly waiting for this season only for surbhi. 
Anita is superb! Her characterization is like that ,,,slaying with her move, expressions, style and poise! She is the best cast as vish!
Surbhi nailed it as a queen of naagin! She did an excellent job with whatever scenes she was given till now. She will definitely improve as per the scopes and grow as the character Bela/Ruhi. We love you Surbhi