Latest Pics- Aditi & Gulfam

Posted: 5 years ago
Latest pics of Aditi with Gulfam😊 Looks like they are going for a hangout.

Pic credits:Twitter

I loved the jacket but I didn't like Aditi's attire in this screengrab of Gufam's ig story😕

Agreed!!! She looks beautiful but I'm not a fan of her outfit too much 😆 or maybe that's just cause it's not really my style 😆
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

Agreed!!! She looks beautiful but I'm not a fan of her outfit too much 😆 or maybe that's just cause it's not really my style 😆
Or may be because you are an Aditi basher😳
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

Or may be because you are an Aditi basher😳

😆Yup, some people will definitely say this!😳
But i have stopped caring as I don't need to prove my love for neither Zain nor Adu!!! 🤣 I just called her beautiful! Ye konsa basher kehta hai 🤣
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

😆Yup, some people will definitely say this!😳
But i have stopped caring as I don't need to prove my love for neither Zain nor Adu!!! 🤣 I just called her beautiful! Ye konsa basher kehta hai 🤣
You called her beautiful in a sarcastic and mocking way😳
I can read between the lines😳
You are jealous of Aditi😡 and don't you dare to decide what she will wear😡

You are jealous of Aditi😡 and don't you dare to decide what she will wear😡

waaattt,,, ye joke hai kya?😲 I didn't say anything in a mocking way yaar, I meant it...she really is beautiful and I have always considered her so...ye baat alag hai that I don't like her outfit but doesnt mean I dont like herrr😭
Dragon ji, please don't put me through this😆 i have experienced enough trauma for one day on SNS..ab aur nahi saha jaata😆
Edited by -Sanjana- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by darsh333

Latest pics of Aditi with Gulfam😊 Looks like they are going for a hangout.

Pic credits:Twitter

I loved the jacket but I didn't like Aditi's attire in this screengrab of Gufam's ig story😕

d jacket is d blue shirt dat she wears usually..only actress I thnk who doesn't like to xpose much..she alwz pairs up sleevless outfits w8 ths type of shrt

You are jealous of Aditi😡and don't you dare to decide what she will wear😡

Dragon 🤣
Originally posted by -Medico-

Dragon 🤣

SNS pe drama kaafi nahi hai jo yahan pe bhi ho gaya😭 Dragon ji, I am still new to this forum! I don't understand your mazaaks!😆 (I hope mazaak hi tha)😲
Aditi is looking so beautiful in the first pic And Even I don't like her outfit but before Dragon attacks me 😆 let me say that I respect her choice. Honestly speaking I find girls more beautiful in Indian attires