Naamkarann

What is life, purpose of life and death

NightBird123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please be patient enough to listen How universe was created as per Hinduism. Originally all our souls were a part of Parabrahma(God/Almighty), we were happy in the company of Him. But some of us wanted to live independently, we wanted to leave Him and live on our own, hence He created this universe for US!! The ultimate goal of human life is to understand that wealth, prosperity,success and this materialistic world,everything is temporary, only He is eternal and our goal is to attain Moksha(union with Him). But after we come to earth, our mind dominates, it dominates the inner voice of jivatma ( a part of God that resides within us). Hence some of us are evil, some of us are kind,some good,some bad but ultimately each and every being has a part of God in him which is called as jivaathma. BagavadGita teaches us to keep this mind in control and meet the inner soul (jivatma)which is a part of God. Meeting our soul is the first step of union with God

After death , one goes to heaven/hell as per their karma, but after they have experienced all the results of their karma, they have to come back to earth. This is a vicious cycle. Whether you do good/ bad you'll definitely come back. The only way you can escape this cycle is by union with Him. Many think that Hinduism is polytheistic but no! It is monotheistic and Krishna says that there is only one Parabrahman, Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Kali, Ganesh; all are the same.
PS: Just posted here so as to share my thoughts
ThanksEdited by SanathanaDharma - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not sure why you posted it here!
I never knew this, this is such a beautiful interpretation of creation of universe. I hope the mods don't ban your account on the pretext of this post being unrelated to the forum. I guess such topics can be discussed on Debate Mansion and there is even Mythological Masti forum
NightBird123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Medico-

Not sure why you posted it here!
I never knew this, this is such a beautiful interpretation of creation of universe. I hope the mods don't ban your account on the pretext of this post being unrelated to the forum. I guess such topics can be discussed on Debate Mansion and there is even Mythological Masti forum

Thanks for the response!
I know that this is unrelated to the forum and I posted it in Debate Mansion too.This forum is one of the most active forums hence posted it here. Other forums have too much traffic of posts so thought this post could go unnoticed. In the recent turn of events, I realised that a lot of Hindus have no idea about their own religion and the beautiful yet scientific approaches.
The theory of formation of universe according to Hinduism is nearly the same as depicted by modern science. Modern science says earth is 4.6 billion years old and so does Hinduism. The time dilation theory/ also called as relativity theory by Einstein was described in Hinduism. It is mentioned that the time in Brahmaloka and Earth are different crashing the idea that time is absolute quantity.Hinduism also said that time is cyclical something which modern science has said very recently. The scientists have come to a conclusion that caluculus was described in our Sanskrit scripts many years ago. Ram seth that has been described in Ramayana was found out to be true by NASA. Earth being round was described in Vishnu Puran as the Varaha Avatar carries the ROUND Earth . Milky Way is described in our scripts as Ksheera Samudra.
The beauty of Hinduism lies in the profound spirituality as well as the scientific accuracy both at the same time