Naagin 3

Maahir as Shivangi-Rocky's Son

dbhdbdbdbdbe thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What if Maahir is Shivangi and Rocky"s son...
So this will make him a Naag as well and he and Bella both could become the NaagRaj and NaagRani

Maybe Sumitra is Sudha Chandran aka Yamini's daughter and knew from beginning that MAAHIR is Shivangi and Rocky"s son and he will have the Naagmani later on so maybe because of that Sumitra is playing this Abla Maa character just to keep Maahir in jer control

Possibly Vish and Vikrant were using Ruhi for throne and this entire Vikrant murder thing could be a preplanned drama by Vish Vikrant to capture the throne and sidezone Ruhi

Maybe the Sehgal kids just became poor victim of fake vikrant murder plan to reach Naagmani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tenuki

What if Maahir is Shivangi and Rocky"s son...

So this will make him a Naag as well and he and Bella both could become the NaagRaj and NaagRani

Maybe Sumitra is Sudha Chandran aka Yamini's daughter and knew from beginning that MAAHIR is Shivangi and Rocky"s son and he will have the Naagmani later on so maybe because of that Sumitra is playing this Abla Maa character just to keep Maahir in jer control

Possibly Vish and Vikrant were using Ruhi for throne and this entire Vikrant murder thing could be a preplanned drama by Vish Vikrant to capture the throne and sidezone Ruhi

Maybe the Sehgal kids just became poor victim of fake vikrant murder plan to reach Naagmani

Hello ,I don't think mahir is their son ,because in the beginning they said here one story ended and other was beginning ,so nearly same time,their is no time lapse ,but if it was in season 2 ,then I am sorry I don't know ,because this is the first season I am seeing of naagin .

Ya ,sumithra's face matches a bit ,and her dressing sense also ,as much as I have seen in season 1 (only some episodes here and there)

I agree with your point ,maybe it was all a plan ,because vikrant is of the snake clan which is inferior  t o  that of sheshnag .so maybe 

Becharaaa mahir 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vikrant murder incident was preplanned alright . It was done to offset Ruhi against Mahir , and vice versa,