Friday's precap

Sandy6018 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wlell I thought. They would rescue. Anu. Today. According to the Friday's precap  now it looks like. End of the week. Why show us this. And  skip till later,  really. This is slow show. Which serial are for the most.,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyarati thumbnail
I don't think the show is slow. Itna time to lenge hi yr. Afterall , its only 18 min epi. Ekdum se jaa kr ekdum se bacha lega to we will say, they are rushing the story. Jaldi jaldi se ho Jaye sab Kuch to bhi maza nhi Aata.
And yes sometimes they show precap early, due to which we feel the show is slow.
Sandy6018 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea you could be right .  I think they should of got in and taken her out but I didn't write it lol  the length of the show is  short  
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: siyarati

I don't think the show is slow. Itna time to lenge hi yr. Afterall , its only 18 min epi. Ekdum se jaa kr ekdum se bacha lega to we will say, they are rushing the story. Jaldi jaldi se ho Jaye sab Kuch to bhi maza nhi Aata.

And yes sometimes they show precap early, due to which we feel the show is slow.

No not slow...it was good episode I love the holydance the music was brilliant but gadha shivdutt stopped it...I would take that music as my ringtone...shivdutt Friday ko marega m sure...itna intezar kiya hai kuch din aur sahi...

where I can download that music though ...help!!!
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

No not slow...it was good episode I love the holydance the music was brilliant but gadha shivdutt stopped it...I would take that music as my ringtone...shivdutt Friday ko marega m sure...itna intezar kiya hai kuch din aur sahi...

Oh really? Mera to dhyan hi nhi gya music me. Lol. AGR aapko pta chle to muje bhi batana. So that I can hear and download it😉
siyarati thumbnail

Yes, I too loved the whole epi😳
luckySnow thumbnail

Oh really? Mera to dhyan hi nhi gya music me. Lol. AGR aapko pta chle to muje bhi batana. So that I can hear and download it😉

There was epic music playing in the background when poras was dancing...
luckySnow thumbnail

Yes, I too loved the whole epi😳

Shivdutt is dead ...ab to Chankya bhi hai to nahin bachega ðŸ˜†
siyarati thumbnail

There was epic music playing in the background when poras was dancing...

OK then I will try to listen that again on sonyliv and if I liked it, will try to download😊
siyarati thumbnail

Shivdutt is dead ...ab to Chankya bhi hai to nahin bachega ðŸ˜†

Aapne muh me ghee shakkar😉