Naagin 3

Anu is crushing after mahir

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In first episode , d grl with boy gang name is Anu who is a photographer I guess but till now her no scene with mahir was shown but suddenly she was shown crushing on mahir MATLAB, she said Bela stole mahir from her , even precap also she was taunting Bela. She said mahir will regret this wedding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Direction r so messy this year.. Lets see how they will cover up all characters..
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anu was rehaan's sister as in first episode she called rehaan brother
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes I noticed that too , There were no signs of Anu having a crush on Maahir , but suddenly it happened & she is hating Bela.
Weird & poor writing ! 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
When bela left f mandap , anu was scolding mahir as she was his gf 4 sitting in uv's place , she says thankgod bela left
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepikagupta9

When bela left f mandap , anu was scolding mahir as she was his gf 4 sitting in uv's place , she says thankgod bela left

Initially mahir didn't want to marry so Anu thought whenever he would agree vo khud offer kregi shadi ka bcoz mahir doesn't even know she had crush on him. But Bela ne Sara plan flop kar Dia. That's why she was angry. Shock Laga hoga mahir ko sehre me dekh ke
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mahir had no interest on getting married that's y Yuvi the younger planned to get married befire him. And about that girl well it's clear she has a secret crush on him. May be she was waiting to get married to him one day. Dreaming secretly not even her brothers know this it seems ðŸ˜†
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Was it was told that mahir is not intetested in marriage in any episode. In which episode
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Almost in all the episodes they gave hints. And clearly mentioned that somewhere I dnt keep the things in episodewise so sorry. May be if someone else could remember they will tell u.
Pari0097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In the last episode, where his mother is telling..Patha nahi konsi janam me kya Acha kiya ki unko mahir jaisa bete ko mila & woh kaisi maa Hai, jisne apne bete ke shaadi apni Jaise bina pyaar ke ik rishtha  bana diya and etc...  Mahir is telling her he didn't broke any girl's heart by marrying Bela. It was his responsibility for keeping promises of mother and keeping his father's name clear & so..
   Even Andy is telling to his friend, that he never thought Mahir will save him by Marrying Bela