Naagin 3

No impact

Posted: 5 years ago
So the revelation happend bela is the real naagin(which was obvious)
I was expecting the epi to be dhamakedaar but the episode didnt had any impact (on me) it was so 😕
Firstly i hated the shitty song played in the BG
Secondly surbhi her acting looked borderline fake to me it looked so rehearsed that it diluted the impact
The last time i liked her perfomance was in QH as sanam and seher she was good she played two polar opposite character with ease 👏
Then came KLKAH geetanjali was a screech fest when i thought she has lost her marbles she surprised me with her"chamki" act it was very well played better than the geetanjali act
Here too i hope the director is able to extract good perfomance out of her else it will be an opportunity lost n she needs to buck up coz anita is on all time high(actinh wise)
I hope she wont disspoint in future epi's
PS:neither maahir nor pearl is impressive

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Me too yesterday and todays episode was not upto the mark. Surbhi is an ace actor, but she looked stiff when she was changed into Naagin. I didn't liked her look too, she was looking much better in the party look.
Anitha and her tandav is big crap, I hate to say this but both the song and steps were shitty. To be honest I was dissapointed with SJ's acting today for once I thought it would have been better if she was that sweet innocent bride. I was not dissapointed because of her acting but the power of her character being queen, which I haven't found.

Today I felt fake was sumitra  when she was talking with Mahir there was not even single tear and Mahir's expression were making me go mad. Yaar someone punch his character to get a reaction.

I want Mahir's and Bella as Naagin character to be improved.

But seriously yaar that VFX especially the white snake was .

PS: This is my opinion on the episode not to hurt anyone.
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I loved Surbhi today. She was amazing. And episode was really good too. Both today's and yesterday's episodes are good. Last week was kinda average apart from BeHir wedding scene.
Originally posted by: ...Deeksha...

Me too yesterday and todays episode was not upto the mark. Surbhi is an ace actor, but she looked stiff when she was changed into Naagin. I didn't liked her look too, she was looking much better in the party look.

Anitha and her tandav is big crap, I hate to say this but both the song and steps were shitty. To be honest I was dissapointed with SJ's acting today for once I thought it would have been better if she was that sweet innocent bride. I was not dissapointed because of her acting but the power of her character being queen, which I haven't found.

Today I felt fake was sumitra  when she was talking with Mahir there was not even single tear and Mahir's expression were making me go mad. Yaar someone punch his character to get a reaction.

I want Mahir's and Bella as Naagin character to be improved.

But seriously yaar that VFX especially the white snake was .

PS: This is my opinion on the episode not to hurt anyone.

TBH after seeing tandavs of DID/super dancer na all reality shows these tandav's looks pale in comparision..i knw actors cant dance so well but atleast choreography toh theek honi chahiye...
Pearl is a one trick poney no wonder he is expressionless in every scene...
They should've casted a better actor like shaleen malhotra or aham sharma...i knw mahir is a crap character but with good acting they could've salvaged it..
Just saw Pakistani naagin they have much better vfx than us
The graphic sucks 🤢

Originally posted by: -jawaria-

Well I loved Surbhi today. She was amazing. And episode was really good too. Both today's and yesterday's episodes are good. Last week was kinda average apart from BeHir wedding scene.

we have different opinions on this i respect ur opinion..
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

TBH after seeing tandavs of DID/super dancer na all reality shows these tandav's looks pale in comparision..i knw actors cant dance so well but atleast choreography toh theek honi chahiye...

Pearl is a one trick poney no wonder he is expressionless in every scene...
They should've casted a better actor like shaleen malhotra or aham sharma...i knw mahir is a crap character but with good acting they could've salvaged it..
Just saw Pakistani naagin they have much better vfx than us
The graphic sucks 🤢

PVP is good actor but his characterisation of Mahir Sucks. Shaleen was intense in Arjun which I missed in laado and other show. I dunno about Aham as I have seen his act only in mahabhat only. So no comments.

IMHO its the way characterisation that made me go mad but not PVP.

I dunno about Pakistani naagin so no comments on that.
Originally posted by: ...Deeksha...

PVP is good actor but his characterisation of Mahir Sucks. Shaleen was intense in Arjun which I missed in laado and other show. I dunno about Aham as I have seen his act only in mahabhat only. So no comments.

IMHO its the way characterisation that made me go mad but not PVP.

I dunno about Pakistani naagin so no comments on that.

its similar to indian naagin but they use pythons instead of cobra's when the girl transforms into naagin
Hmm must be is saw him in battameez dil the show and the his acting didnt impress me and here too the same is happening.
Lets hope the CVs improve his character
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree...Not just the dance and costumes.but the song which was played was nothing less than hilarious 🤣

This is the nth time I am seeing that lights go off Nd some people from hotel r seen in haveli and they are searched for sometime n bas..Jaaye bhaad mein sab, let's continue..Vish ko party se haveli aana tha..Like seriously..Ruhi/bela didn't seem upset enough to plan a.big revenge..It.looked forced

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The background music "naagraj aa jao"🤣 made it hilarious
@sanchi try watching the video both sri and jaya prada danced like a dream in the song now thats what i call a tandav and it was way back in 1983 
PS: sri was not a trained dancer but what she has donw in the song i dont think even trained dancers can do