Meri Hanikarak Biwi

Ashish kapoor entry

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
What's the latest trp of the show?? 
And anyone excited with Ashish kapoor's entry!! 

I so am!!! Was a fan of Udayveer in Dekha ek khwaab! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Penfolk

What's the latest trp of the show??

And anyone excited with Ashish kapoor's entry!!

I so am!!! Was a fan of Udayveer in Dekha ek khwaab!

ashish is one of my fav actor...So yeah very much excited...I was also a udayveer fan and the craze for him is because of dek onlyEdited by Smithhh - 5 years ago
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another Ashish fan here. His fan since udayveer days
Still not over udayveer character.. i don't know why he didn't get to play lead roles and always end up doing cameos .. anyways being his fan will try to watch for him
InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here used to absolutely crush over Uday ❤️ Excited to see his work in MHB!Edited by InkandFire - 5 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Also loved Ashish Kapoor in saraswati Bandra and especially in Waaris in Andover.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

Another Ashish fan here. His fan since udayveer days

Still not over udayveer character.. i don't know why he didn't get to play lead roles and always end up doing cameos .. anyways being his fan will try to watch for him

Exactly, why doesn't he get to play the leads? 
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Penfolk

Exactly, why doesn't he get to play the leads? 

inspire of such huge craze of udayveer..
Waise can anyone tell me what going to b his character?.. never seen MHB.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InkandFire

Same here used to absolutely crush over Uday ❤️ Excited to see his work in MHB!

Arre arre arre Inka, yahaan toh Ashish Kapoor fans ki line lagi hai. 
Ab tera kya Hoga Kaaliya?

Vaise yeh sab toh harmless Hain...asli khatra to haanikarak madam se hi hai. Kahin Akhilesh Ka nasha kam na ho jaye Dr Sareen ko dekhkar. 😉. 

Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

inspire of such huge craze of udayveer..

Waise can anyone tell me what going to b his character?.. never seen MHB.

Ashish Kapoor will play a doctor here, who will perform the vasectomy reversal surgery on the hero of the show Akhilesh. The female lead Dr. Irawati performed the vasectomy on Akhilesh before his marriage due to some misunderstanding. There after to save Akhilesh's mother and Akhilesh from various humiliation Ira marries Akhilesh, till now they together fighting many odds coming their way and waiting to part ways from their contract marriage only when the reversal will be done. But after six months they are sharing a very strong bond of mutual respect, care & friendship and Akhilesh loves Ira but Ira don't know that yet. This is the gist of MHB till now, but there are so many more interesting subplots going hand in hand. Apart from the leads the main attractions are Akhilesh's mother & step mother, In MHB excellent actors are doing superb job, overall a very warm presentation with a fresh touch, love MHB, hope you all will watch it and like it too. 

Not sure about Ashish Kapoor's character in the show as of now, it might be a negative character.
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashish is going to play the role of Dr Sareen who is going to perform the vasectomy reversal surgery on the show's lead Akhilesh Pandey (played by Karan Suchak)

Akhilesh is a village simpleton with a heart of gold. He is wrongfully subjected to Vasectomy by Dr. Ira Desai (Jiya Shankar) after which, his life turns topsy-turvy.

Akhilesh has to undergo many humiliations because of his vasectomy. Ira deeply repents her action and when his marriage is broken and his mother is taken seriously ill, Ira decides to marry him.

Ira acts like Gujarati village girl who is not educated because Akhilesh's mother does not approve of modern educated girls. Akhilesh and Ira enter into a proxy marriage on conditions that they will separate after Akhilesh's reversal surgery. Their married life starts with a love-hate relationship with Akhilesh blaming Ira for all his troubles and calling her his HAANIKARAK BIWI.

But destiny has other plans. Ira is showered with love and affection by her mother in law whom she calls Moti-Ba and she loves as her own mother.

Soon cupid strikes and both start developing soft feelings towards each other. Ira admires Akhilesh's generosity and strength of character and truly respects him. She considers him her best friend. But she is yet to realise her true feelings of love for Akhilesh.

But Akhilesh is madly in love with Ira. After many sweet-sour incidents, he has realised that Ira is not haanikarak, but his greatest strength and companion. He deeply loves her and wishes to gift her a ring and formally propose to her after his reversal surgery so that they remain husband and wife forever.

Now, they have to go to Malaysia for the reversal surgery which Dr Sareen (Ashish) has to perform. Ira, who has promised her father that she will leave and forget Akhilesh soon after the reversal, is feeling sad at leaving her husband and family. She doesn't want to confront her true feelings and is trying to just leave everything and go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as Bonai said, it is a cute and sweet show with lots of romance, drama and comedy. Superb acting by all and yes, Karan and Jiya, #Akhira do make a cute pair.