Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Guys this is the main point

KuNan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

lets wait cv kia dikhate hia they have full story

sab conclusion par na pohncho wo direct hi Kunan ki love story dikha deghe ,ya Nandini se haM nafrat kareghe wo Kunal n Mouli ke bech agyi

abhi to bohat sare twsit n turns ayeghe

do u think itni jaldi Rajdeep jan chod degha Nandini ki😕

lets wait aghe dekhte jayo kia hota hia

yahi to exitment point hia show ka ke kese story le kar jaygehe

I REALLY WANT NANDINI SE KOI NAFRAT NA KARE SHE SUFFER A LOT

AB BAS AGHE KUSHIYA HO APNI DOST MOULI KE SATH

N IMPORTANT THINK PLZZ CV NANDINI KO AGHE  INDIPENDENT BANANA WO KISI PAR DIPEND NAHI HO

WHAT DO U THINK guYS??
THAT ALL I WANT
Edited by KuNan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think I will hate Kunal more than I will hate Nandini.Nandini will go through a phase of smelling flowers as people does after getting out of an abusive relationship and will latch on to anyone who showers them with a little consideration. They will think it is love and will go to any extent to keep them.
But Kunal should know that.He is a doctor.I am watching to see what brings him to get into a relationship with Nandini?Why is he double crossing Mauli?That is what I am waiting for.
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with Madlal, Nandini is justified in a way. First real gentleman she's come across (albeit BFFs husband 👎🏼) but there's already a certain detachment for Kunal for me. He seems like the perfect husband n so in love with the wife, what makes him fall for Nandini?

I'm like a bloody detective right now, nano-specting he's each move lol. I hate that in me lol, so want to love him but can't for this exact reason lol
-Lehar- thumbnail
I just want nandini to come out from her abusive marriage and become independent  woman ...And regarding kunan we don't even know they gonna cheat mauli or not they might fall for each other but resist from confessing thinking about mauli...And actually I am waiting to see that phase where tjey can resist from confessing and dealing with situations...
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Twenty1st

Agree with Madlal, Nandini is justified in a way. First real gentleman she's come across (albeit BFFs husband 👎🏼) but there's already a certain detachment for Kunal for me. He seems like the perfect husband n so in love with the wife, what makes him fall for Nandini?

I'm like a bloody detective right now, nano-specting he's each move lol. I hate that in me lol, so want to love him but can't for this exact reason lol

Hahaha😉😛.me too.i have keen interest in everything Kunal does.But until now,he gets husband of the year award.he is perfect for Mauli.