Name: Lucky
Profession: Working + studying
City:Nasik/Pune (Maharashtra)
Avadte Shows[current ani zune]: ELDG and JYRG
Edited by Lucky_2012 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago

Name: Swati

Avadte Shows: One and only JYRG.

I had hardly watched any daily soaps until end of last year. Living out of India for a very long time and being married to a non-Maharashtrian, this just somehow never happened before. I was in India for some work for a few months last year and I had no choice but to watch 'Honar Soon' - my parents watch it religiously. I kinda liked Shree but Janhavi (and Tejashree's OTT acting) soon got on my nerves and I stopped watching it upon my return. 'Julun Yeti' started on Nov 25th while I was still in India.  I didn't think much of it in the beginning but it slowly grew on me. So much so that I went to the trouble of finding online links where I could watch it - so unlike me.  Now I can't do without my daily dose of it. 

Edited by LavangiMirchi - 9 years ago
Hi you are the third Swati on dis forum 😊
welcome to the madness πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

Hi you are the third Swati on dis forum 😊
welcome to the madness πŸ˜†

Thank you. Can only contribute to the JYRG thread though. Hope something exciting happens soon so that we can all discuss and dissect it. 😊
Name: Kimaya
Profession: Student
City:Mumbai, Maharashtra
Avadte Shows[current ani zune]: ELDG, JYRG,HSMHG
Good post Janhavi πŸ‘πŸΌ   
Name:  Vidya
Profession: Home maker and Medical Transcriptionist.
City:  Mangalore
Avadte Shows[current ani zune]:  Agnihotra, Kulavadhu, Kunku, Amhi Saare Khavayye, Shubhamkaroti, HSMHG, which i have stopped watching now because of the dumb storyline.  As for JYRG, havent started watching it yet on a daily basis, but have watched a few random scenes and read the updates here...looks like this year's ZM awards will be bagged by this serial and the fav jodi will surely go to MegAdi😳

Originally posted by vidya0906

Good post JanhaviπŸ‘πŸΌ
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Name: </font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990033">Vidya</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Profession:</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990033">Home maker and Medical Transcriptionist.</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">City:</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990033">Mangalore</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff">Avadte Shows[current ani zune]:</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#990033">Agnihotra, Kulavadhu, Kunku, Amhi Saare Khavayye, Shubhamkaroti, HSMHG, which i have stopped watching now because of the dumb storyline. As for JYRG, havent started watching it yet on a daily basis, but have watched a few random scenes and read the updates here...looks like this year's ZM awards will be bagged by this serial and the fav jodi will surely go to MegAdi😳</font>

I'm desperately waiting for the zm awards πŸ˜ƒ October right?
Name: Shruti
Profession: Teacher
City: US
Avadte Shows[current ani zune]: Juluni yeti (not sure at this point in time though!!), any and all romantic shows

[/QUOTE]
Name: Nachiket Joglekar 
Proffession: Software Dev
City: Pune, Thane
Avadtey shows: Avantika, Prapancha, asambhav, agnihotra, Guntata hruday hai, eka lagnachi dusri goshta, JYRG (current)
@AdatseMAjbor sati: Jara  sangal ka ashi kay adat aahe jyane Majbor kelay.. ;)

Name: Khshitija N
Profession:Software Engineer
City:Dubai, Pune, Kolhapur..
Avadte Shows[current ani zune]: Current JYRG, ELDG..

My Funda of Living is: A solid sense of self will help a person to lead a full and happy life.