Makers got succeeded in making joke of chanakya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Till now chanakya was saved but finally they had started insulting most intelligent person of that era. Today chanakya was supporting d illogical planning of puru , i mean he is encouraging puru make more foolish plans 
Any person who has little bit of brain will never encourage puru go un prepared in front of alexander
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Issse to Puru raah dikha raha haišŸ¤£
No, Deepika, on the contrary, last night he was giving Puru a reality check about Alexander, for all that he was comparing him with a siyaar!! 
He understands clearly, after just that one meeting, that Alexander is almost like a force of nature that it would be very difficult to tackle. The Puru ka pran is typically Puru, but what Chanakya says about the Jhelum is spot on.
Shyamala Di
Originally posted by sashashyam

No, Deepika, on the contrary, last night he was giving Puru a reality check about Alexander, for all that he was comparing him with a siyaar!! 
He understands clearly, after just that one meeting, that Alexander is almost like a force of nature that it would be very difficult to tackle. The Puru ka pran is typically Puru, but what Chanakya says about the Jhelum is spot on.
Shyamala Di

Deepika is right here...look at Chankya he is looking hopeless...Chankya aur hopeless...even after defeats and defeats from dhanaanad and badrashal he never lost hope and in the end won...here he is almost crying...
Di do agree with foolish strategy of poras attacking alexander , chanakya supported him , i definately dint liked chanakya referring alex as siyaar. Alex has not done anything 4 that u consider him siyaar , infact he was a lion.
I don't at all agree with this reading that Chanakya is looking defeated and hopeless. He is being realistic.And I don't think he could look as if he was crying if he wanted to.

Not about the struggle ahead, but he  IS very depressed about the shame  of   Ambhiraj's treachery  against Bharat that he sees as having tarnished Takshashila's great renown. 

Shyamala Di

QUOTE=luckySnow]
Originally posted by sashashyam

Shyamala Di

Deepika is right here...look at Chankya he is looking hopeless...Chankya aur hopeless...even after defeats and defeats from dhanaanad and badrashal he never lost hope and in the end won...here he is almost crying...
[/QUOTE]
Deepika,

The meaning Chanakya  gives to the siyaar term seems to be different, going by what he says  about Alexander. You have not, it seems to me,  paid sufficient attention to that,  which shows how high he rated him. I have done a post on LuckySnow's thread, but I will also be doing a standalone post in a couple of hours, which you should see,

Chanakya does NOT tell Porus to attack Alexander. That scheme  was worked out between Ambhiraj and Porus, with Chanakya just listening. As he says, the decision making was not his job.

Shyamala Di

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Di do agree with foolish strategy of poras attacking alexander , chanakya supported him , i definately dint liked chanakya referring alex as siyaar. Alex has not done anything 4 that u consider him siyaar , infact he was a lion.