Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

My girlfriend slept with his best friend.

dion11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

While I was abroad for business trip two days ago, one of my friends told me he saw my drunk girlfriend on the club he was at. I was worried because I knew I won't be able to get her out of the club since I was away. So I ended up calling her best friend and asked him to take her home. Luckily, he agreed. I do not have anyone to trust her with. Her best friend is the only way and even though he's man himself, I didn't have other choice. When I got back home, the first thing I did was to visit my girlfriend in their house. When she saw me, tears started to pool in her eyes; I wondered why. I asked her, then she cried hard. I hugged her and she said she was sorry. At that moment, my heart was beating faster, like it wanted out of my rib cage. When she told me she had slept with her best friend, I felt thousands of knives struck at my heart. I walked away crying. She called me but I wanted to be away. I need space. I'm starting to doubt the loyalty of the kiev ladies now. But I asked her best friend myself, so that means it was my fault. Was it? If she really loves me then that would've never happen, right? She drunk, so maybe that really was my fault. I don't know what to think anymore. Please help me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just Forgive her...Don't doubt her loyalty If she wanted to hide she would have done this easily...But she loves you so much that she took guts to tell you and ask for apology,She really loves you so she opened up her secret to you...Now just Go...talk to her and say that  you forgave her...Its Nobody's Fault except that guy.You were right at your place and the girl is also right...What all happened was a mistake for her best friend because she was drunk,not in her sense and never did it intentionally...But she choose to tell you the truth,that means she is really sorry and regret what she did.May be her best friend in future would blackmail her to sleep again or He will tell about that night to you...So your girl has been brave,that before such situation comes she told you the truth and thought to continue the relationship with truth. 
Don't spoil your relationship just because of 1 Night that was not even her mistake.Keeping a relationship needs strength...We have to sacrifice,Forgive,Tolerate,Be Patient and do so much when we want to stay in any relation but its very easy to break the relation...So be strong and forgive her...She loves you..