Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kaal kr episode ne sub ko hila dala hai πŸ˜†
No one is perfects neither adi nor zoya. Zoya is actually right to support yash because whatever happened, he was her husband and she loved him and still loves him. She should reopen pooshs murder case to prove yashs innocence but...
1. I am done with her mumiji jhap. Why is she behaving so stupid. That lady called her characterless but still she cares so much about her.
2. Its high time she should show mahi her place now but no... she was actually getting scared of mahi as if its all her fault.
3. Madhu got the heart attack when wasim told her that the house belongs to zoya. That was the reason she got the heart attack but not because of the case.
4. If she wants to reopen the case, do it for yourself, do it for yash but not for mumiji and mahi. They do not deserve any sympathy.
5. Zoya only can shout on adi. Mumiji aur mahi ke samne awaz nae nikalti iski. She shouldnt have asked adi what if pooja was proved to be sleeping with other men for money. She was wrong but she said it all in anger. When we are angry we say things we dont even want to.
6. How ungrateful she is. Does she remember how many times he saved her. If Sse is roaming freely that too is because of adi and mr hooda.

Coming to adi
Kya hua hai yrr isko
Ye har kisi ke pyaar mein andha hojata ahi... pehle pooja phir sakshi aab mr and mrs hooda and now he wants to be in good terms with zoya so she doesnt reopen the case just as his family wants it.

I actually think arjun is going to stand against his family this time. He will fight zoyas case against mr hooda and will win it. He will be the first one to defeat mr hooda. They might realize how capable and intelligent is he after that. 😳 and maybe arnoors might fall in love during the case.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Both r ryt as well as wrong in their own way!! Waiting n wanting for more character growth!! N Mahi-Zoya showdown is evryone's demand n desire more than anything ryt now... evn more than AdiYa marriage πŸ˜†
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
just waiting for zoya mahi scene... one day!
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Kaal kr episode ne sub ko hila dala hai πŸ˜†
No one is perfects neither adi nor zoya. Zoya is actually right to support yash because whatever happened, he was her husband and she loved him and still loves him. She should reopen pooshs murder case to prove yashs innocence but...
1. I am done with her mumiji jhap. Why is she behaving so stupid. That lady called her characterless but still she cares so much about her.
2. Its high time she should show mahi her place now but no... she was actually getting scared of mahi as if its all her fault.
3. Madhu got the heart attack when wasim told her that the house belongs to zoya. That was the reason she got the heart attack but not because of the case.
4. If she wants to reopen the case, do it for yourself, do it for yash but not for mumiji and mahi. They do not deserve any sympathy.
5. Zoya only can shout on adi. Mumiji aur mahi ke samne awaz nae nikalti iski. She shouldnt have asked adi what if pooja was proved to be sleeping with other men for money. She was wrong but she said it all in anger. When we are angry we say things we dont even want to.
6. How ungrateful she is. Does she remember how many times he saved her. If Sse is roaming freely that too is because of adi and mr hooda.

Coming to adi
Kya hua hai yrr isko
Ye har kisi ke pyaar mein andha hojata ahi... pehle pooja phir sakshi aab mr and mrs hooda and now he wants to be in good terms with zoya so she doesnt reopen the case just as his family wants it.

I actually think arjun is going to stand against his family this time. He will fight zoyas case against mr hooda and will win it. He will be the first one to defeat mr hooda. They might realize how capable and intelligent is he after that. 😳 and maybe arnoors might fall in love during the case.

@bold 1: I think it's not only the house loss that caused Madhu's heart attack but the WHOLE rigmarole about Yash and Pooja, the court case, Mahi's pounding her about her attitude to Zoya, etc., etc., etc. Madhu's is a weak soul and all this hammering brought her down...😲

@bold 2: I shouldn't be surprised if Arjun gets this hero part. Would be nice to see him do it. And if there's an ArNoor out of it - so be it. But, actually, I continue to be focused on how Zoya and Aditya get together again - this time as matured souls πŸ€—

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam2

just waiting for zoya mahi scene... one day!

Eh, why is everyone so bent on Zoya slapping Mahi - even only symbolically? Don't people know 'the high and mighty, the kharab and perverse shall fall by the wayside anyway' ? In this case: RajMa will be defeated ... by themselves!! Mark my words πŸ˜†
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ur last sentence about arjun defeating papa hooda for the first time in mr hoodas life is giving me chills.. it would b so exciting to see both father n son against each other mann.. i seriously cant wait for this to happenthat wud b one hella interesting courtroom drama again.. papa hooda will b winning in that first n aakhri daav n patta to arjun hi phekegaπŸ˜† .. arjun will rock n papa hooda will b shocked😎