ty dear

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Shot 29 

ishita : nooo not like this..she said so cutely  

Raman : then ?  

Ishita : on phone..  

Raman : but angel our phones has left at home na .. 

Ishita : i have my phone see.. Saying she acted holding the  phone throught her hands, he laughs seeing her antics while asked him to do same which he obeyed 

Ishita : tring tring..she made sound from her mouth & ask him to take call & he did same  

Raman : hello ..  

Ishita : hello raman main apki angel bol rahi hu..  

Raman : ha angel bolo..

Ishita : where are you? Come fast this ishaan is troubling me..  

Raman narrowed eyes asking who's this ishaan..

Ishita glared him keeping her both hands on either sides of waist

Raman :what?

Ishita : you don't know ishaan, haww kitne bure papa ho aap.. 

Raman : kya bure papa but mujhe ..he didn't realised first what she said but then stopped  & asked one more time & she repeated again making him smile widely

Raman (st) : not bad angel you had already decided name of our baby, hayee i wish tum abhi apne sense mein hoti, i don't leave this chance, hey matarani don't test patience..

Ishita : ramannn..she shake him

Raman : han angel ..she asked him to continue their phone talk which he obliged & both started talking cutely when they reached home & raman take her inside his room

Ishita : raman i want to change see my clothes got wet..

Raman : hmm one min..saying he first take out the towel & dried her hair then take out his tee & trousers & ask her to change

Ishita : raman this tee is so heavy i can't wear, i want this..she said poiniting his shirt      

Raman : but angel this is also wet wait i m giving u something else .. But she was adamant to wear the same so he just take the shirt & iron it to make it dry & ask her to wear 

Ishita : Aap change kra do na, i m too tired..raman opened his mouth in O shaped

Raman : no angel please do it..

Ishita : na my hands is not working please do it na please pleaseeee..she stressed the word seeing no other way he gave up & ask her to stand straight she nodded like a obedient kid while he unpinned her saree & opened her Pletes in this process his fingers touched her belly & closed his eyes feeling her soft skin while she laughs "ramann mujhe guggudi (tickling) ho rhi do it slowly na"

Raman : here i m trying hard to cotrolling me & isko gudgudi ho rhi, angel tu mere patience ko test kr rahi & will take revenge from u just wait for the morning..slowly he take off her saree & now he is only in her blouse & Peticot, he closed his eyes tightly & opened the hooks one by one now its more tough for him, he curled his fist & take off the blouse & without opening his eyes  he make wear his shirt 

Raman : angel now please wear this trouser by your own or else i don't know what will happen..

Ishita made cute pout "kya hoga?"

Raman : ufff please na do it till then i will bring food for you..

Ishita : i will eat maggie..

Raman : ok i will make but u change while i m coming..saying he literally runs out of room & immediately went inside guest room & takes the cold water shower to calm himself but in hurry he didnt taken his tee so he just wear his trousers  while ishita changed soon he went to make maggie & after preparing bring it for ishita & found her sittimg on bed & he too sat beside her & starts feeding her , she too feeds him soon they done with it 

Raman : angel now sleep baba..

Ishita : no i m not sleepy lets talk na..

Raman : ok but wait let me wear my tee then will talk..

Ishita : no don't wear you are looking hot ..she wink while he chuckled seeing her..

Raman : oh so u found me hot not bad but u never said it..

Ishita : wo mujhe sharm aati hai..she hide her face in palm 

Raman : acha open ur face , u wanna talk to me na then talk na..she nodded & ask him to come closer , he did it 

Ishita : Thank you raman..she said keeping her head on his chest

Raman : for what?

Ishita : for everything, for coming in my life & loving me the way never did after my amma, u know when i was so small my mumma used to feed me with her hands & she always waited for me that when will i come back from school & we will eat, mujhe amma ki bahut adat lag gyi thi & one day she went from this world leaving her ishu alone & after few days appa get married i thought that may be not similarly but she will love like my amma used to do but no she never did i used to keep hungry as i had habit to eat with my amma but no one there for me ramann..the pain in her voice visible & she started crying loudly hugging him tightly whilr he tried to calm her

Raman : shhh angel don't cry as i can't see u crying i know i can't change the past but i promise will make our future beautiful like you..she looked into his eyes with so much love & he pecked her temple

Like this they talked sometime then slept in each other arms ..

ishita opened her eyes lazily feeling heavy after effect of alcohol, she holds her head which seems spinning  

Ishita : ayyo murugan, why I'm feeling so heavy? & this head seems will blast anytime.. that's when she noticed  that it's not her room , she looked around & recognise that it's raman's room "what I'm doing here?" meanwhile opened his eyes feeling movement beside him & found ,,,ishita was awake

Raman : arey angel , you woke up how's u feeling?..raman was without shirt

Ishita : raman, hum yaha yahan aise & where is ur shirt ? ..she asked gettimg scared of his answer

Raman : tum ye puchh rahi ho , look at yourself it's all bcoz of you.. He said with a smile while ishita looked at herself & found herself wearing his shirt 

She starts crying "how can u do this raman?"

Raman smiles naughtily thinking "chl raman start your drama afterall kal jitna isne mujhe tang kiya thoda to mera bhi banta hai sorry angel"

Raman : whatever happened last night its bcoz of you angel how much i tried to stop you but tum hi nahi maan rhi thi toh main kya karta maine to tumhari har wish poori karne ka promise kiya hai.. Hearing this she started crying & said " its all my fault i don't how i had that drink sorry raman i didn't mean to hurt you" saying she holds her both ears

While raman felt bad "no angel don't be sorry actually i m sorry" he was about to tell her about his prank when she closed his mouth with her palm

Ishita : no raman isme apki galti nahi ho sakti as i know you  ..she said with so much love

Raman : itna bharosha karti ho mujhpe..

Ishita : more than that.. Her words has so much sincerity & trust in her eyes for him, he felt so proud that his girl his angel trust him, he hugged her tightly 

Raman : don't worry nothing had happened between us last night .. She broke the hug & looked on him while he continues "remember i had promised you in past that i will never do anything without your consent & i living it till now"

Ishita felt so happy not bcoz that nothing happened between them but more bcoz her raman fulfilled his promise & didn't broke her trust

Ishita : thank you murugan for giving me you ..said cupping his face

Raman : & thank you for trusting me this much i don't know if i deserves it or not..

Ishita : you totally deserves it raman as if anyone else had been in your place to shayad aaj  .. Raman nodded in no & hugged her then after sometimes he said "btw angel only i know how i controlled myself while you was Such a naughty koi bhi mauka nahi chora to test my patience" saying her narrates her everything & she hiding her face more in his chest hearing all that

Raman : btw you had already started thinking about our baby & name..

She looked on him with shocked expression

Ishita : matlab i spelled everything..

Raman : ji ye sahi hai bache ka naam soch liya but process..he was saying when she closed his mouth nodding in no

Ishita : no naa raman..saying she tried to climb down but he pulled her on him

Raman : what know ab bachon k liye mehnat to mujhe hi karni hogi na..she said naughtily making her blush..

That's all for now , so hit like button do comment also..

Love

Harshita  

Ps : If guys not liking my stories then please say i will end it asap bcoz its hurt when u guys don't response ...

Edited by harshiidiv - 4 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Cute ishitha 

Poor raman

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing  update  dr 

Too good 🤗👍🏼

Ishita planned her baby name also...

Ishita became very naughty..she went to raman changing her dress...then she asking his shirt also...

Poor raman he try to control himself 

Ishita share her past life to him 

Ishra hug each other together tightly 

Next morning ishita wake up seeing raman with out shirt..she was shocked 

Raman teasing her🤣

Ishra romance too good 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz soon 

Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Ishita trust raman and stood on his words update soon

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update dear.... eagerly waiting for next update.

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome and mind-blowing update ishu is so cute lovely update continue soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved ishita’s cute antics😆

Raman was trying hard to control himself seeing her🤣

Ishita actually confessed all her emotions to him

Ishita believes and trusts raman so much❤️

Loved it