IshRa SS : You are beautiful #4 Shot 31 on page 92 June 3 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely update

Raman was going to drop ishita home when he got call for urgent meeting shagun asked him to go she will drop ishita raman was instructing to drive slow as ishita don't like fast driving shagun teased him Ishra scene was cute ishgun reached Ishitas home ishita said sorry to shagun in advance if mihika and amma said something to her shagun said sorry to her ishita asked why she is saying sorry shagun said she will know soon they entered in Ishitas house amma tried to taunt ishita but shagun gave her reply amma got angry at appa ishgun talk was nice ishra phone talk was cute thankfully shagun saved ishita amma and mihika are disgusting ishita was shocked to know Amma's intention raman got angry hearing that ishita calm him down mihir and Divya scene was nice they confessed their love for each other

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Mind blowing update dr 

Amazing yaar 

Too good 

Ramam want to marry her quickly 

He is very naughty 

She was blushing 

Ishra romance disturbed by shagun 

Poor ishra

Shagun  taught nice lesson to amma and mihika

Amma try to hurt ishita..her plan flopped 

Shagun too good🤣

Wow mihir propose  divya 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon dr 

Awesome update

Oh god shagun is so good🤣

She teaches good lesson to those devil mother daughter

Loved ishra scenes

Ranan loves his angel a lot😳

Wow divya mihir too set😉

Continue soon

Superb update

Continue soon

Shot 31

Interesting and Lovely Update

Shagun takes Ishita home and there Amma

tries to scold Ishita but Shagun cuts her off by telling her

that Bhalla house is also Ishita's house 

Amma tries to drops hot coffee on Ishita but again Shagun saves her

and Amma drops the coffee on Mihika

Awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Raman is naughty.shagun warning amma mihika. .teaching them a good lesson was cool.mihir divya are a fresh pair.jealous divya n teasing mihir was cute.mihir divya proposal scene was beautiful n touchy its the first time I am seeing mihir divya Jodi in a ff.how did you get the idea to pair them?

lovely updt di

superb

shagun saved ishita

diya and mihir too love each other

nice

updt soon

Originally posted by harshiidiv

Shot 31

Ishita : achha I'm going now..

Raman : wait I'm coming to drop you… when he got a call from clients for an ungent meeting

Ishita : it's ok u go for meeting, i will go..

Shagun : i will drop ishita, ishi bahane will see her house..ishita nodded 

Raman : drive safely haan , she don't like fast driving so keep the speed normal..

Shagun  : anything else sir ...said folding hand while Raman just side hugged ishita & ask her to call after reaching which she nodded,shagun ask ishita to wait while she coming taking his purse raman came closer to her "angel I'm thinking to ask maa to call pandit ji to fix our marriage date asap"

Ishita : why?..said blushing

Raman : to bring our ishaan & for that we have to marry na..said with wink while ishita looked down he about to say something more when shagun cleared her throat

Shagun : guys have some shame yaar..said them teasing making ishra embarrass

Raman : all ppl are haddi in my romance..said going out while shagun came closer to ishita & both starts laughing

Shagun : let's go would be mrs bhalla..both headed towards ishita's house in 15mins they reached 

Ishita : shagun if amma & mihika say something to you please don't feel bad…

Shagun : ohho baby you don't worry about it but yes I'm saying sorry to you beforehand ..said smiling naughitly

Ishita : why are you saying sorry ?

Shagun : let's go inside baby you will know..

Ishita : baby ?

Shagun : sorry if u don't like me calling this actually i mostly call baby to my friends so..

Ishita : arey it's alright you can call whatever you want.. Both went inside & found appa reading newspaper seeing then he stood at his place & asked ishita about her health

Ishita : i m gud appa..she introduced shagun to him & they settled there meanwhile amma too came & glared ishita "finally you came, raat bhar bahar rahi wo bhi shaadi se phle log kaise-2 baatein krenge" before ishita & appa could say something shagun said "Kuch to log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehna, or btw aunty ishita was not somewhere else but she was at her home"

Amma looked on shagun "that will happen after marriage "

Shagun : but engagement had done na & so officially ishita is our & whatever belongs to raman is indirectly her so u don't stress yourself for ishita or it will be better if you focus on your second daughter ,what's her name? Hmm mihika right btw how's she ?.. Meanwhile mihika came there & shagun immediately reaches to her & ask her about her health

Mihika : I'm good..

Shagun : that's great but one advice for you after this incident don't repeat it again..said with warning tone making amma & mihika scared both looked each other with fear that is their truth came out? That mihika tried to spike ishita's drink when shagun said "ohho why are u sweating this much?"

Mihika : nothing

Shagun : i was saying this for ur benefit as this it happened in bhalla's house which is now your sister's house so you spared but if you had done that drama somewhere else then you should have thrown u on road..

Amma about to say something when apoa said "ishu take shagun to ur room"

Ishita : ji , come shagun..both went towards her room while amma got angry on appa that why he stopped her to reply shagun so appa said that she has came from bhalla's side & they can't misbehave with her 

Amma : but vishwa..

Appa : please madhu stop this here & prepare something for her..amma stomped her feet on ground & went inside kitchen while ishgun were chatting inside

Ishita : shagun u r too much yaar , mihika or amma ki band baja di..

Shagun : it's nothing baby ,just a trailer..meanwhile shagun's phone rangs it was raman's call

Raman : so what's going there?..shagun narrates him everything & he starts laughing

Shagun : yaar tujhe hona chahiye tha unka muh dekhne layak tha..

Raman : well done , now give phone to my angel..

Shagun : wait..she handled ishita mobile & went to use washroom

Ishita : you reached raman..

Raman : yes just going to attend meeting but thought to Cali you before that as you had forgot to inform me..

Ishita : sorry. but why didn't called on my phone?

Raman smiles sensing her Jealousy" ohho someone is jealous han'

Ishita : ji nahi , now give answer of my question..

Raman : for that you have to check your phone..she immediately take out her cell from her bag & found jt switched off 

Ishita : ye to switch off hai..

Raman : ji now charge it, will call you after meeting,bye…

Ishita : bye..both hunged the call..meanwhile shagun too came

Shagun : ho gyi laila majnu ki baatein..ishita blushed on this remark"Kuch bhi"  & went to change while shagun starts surfing net after sometime appa called ishgun as snacks got ready both went out & found appa waiting for them both settled down & mihika too joined them amma brought coffee a passed to appa ,mihika & shagun

Appa : madhu where is ur & ishu's coffee?

Amma : oh i forgot inside wait i m coming saying she went inside soon returned with two cup of coffee & intentionally tried to pour it on ishita but shagun was smart enough to know it & at nick time she stood up to adjust her dress & pushed amma's hand & all coffee fell on mihika

Mihika starts shouting "ahh amma what you did , its burning" 

Shagun : oh god aunty you should be careful now please take her inside rub ice on her hand or else mark aa jayega..amma glared her & take mihika inside ishita too was going behind when shagun held her hand "where are you going?"

Ishita made concern face "woh mihika"

Shagun : don't be concern for her as they had planned this for you ..ishita looked on her shockingly while shagun pressed her eyes & both sat there then after sometimes shagun went from there but not before asking ishita to take care of herself

Other side raman's meeting got over h he called ishita

Ishita : hey raman, how was your meeting?

Raman : it was great btw you sounds worried anything happened?

Ishita lied to him "no nothing like that"

Raman : angel you know na main tumhari awaaz se smajh jata hu tumhare dil ka haal so now will you please tell or should i coms there to ask?

Ishita : no i m telling..

Raman : good girl..she narrates him everything & he got angry 

Raman : why these mother daughter always try this cheap tricks i swear one day i will kill them as i can't let anyone to harm my angel..

Ishita : relax raman aisa kuch nhi hua i m fine now please gussa thuk do, please..raman smiles

Raman : sorry angel but i just got mad mujhe bahut takleef hoti hai jab koi tumko dard pahuchane ki kosish krta hai , main kisi ko  allow nhi krta tumko jara sa bhi dukh pahuchaye not even you..

Ishita smiles hearing this as she knows how much he loves her & when everytime he express it she feels more desirable

Ishita : itna pyar karte ho mujhse..

Raman : isse bhi kahin jyada that i can't describe in words..

Ishita : i love you Raman..  

Raman : i love you more..soon they hung the call

Other side divya was sitting in a park mihir too comes there & sat besides her but she was lost in herself that she didn't realised his presence so he cleared his throat to gain his attention & she looked at him

Divya : what are you doing here?

Mihir : i think ppl come here to take fresh breathe..

Divya made face & turned other side "so you came alone  , where is your so called goody good shagun"

Mihir chuckled hearing this " someone seems jealous with MY shagun" He said stretching the word my

Divya : huh jealous or me & for that shagun in your dreams..

Mihir : but i didn't taken ur name..divya stood up to go when mihir held her hand

Divya : leave my hand what if your shagun will see..

Mihir made her turn & cupped her face "i don't care who will see or not , i want to see this face my rest of life" she looked at him for confirmation & he pressed his eyes

Divya : you mean..

Mihir : yes i want to spent my whole life with you, so miss divya will you marry me?" her eyes got teary & she nodded in yes then both hugged each other tightly

Divya : mihir but i m an orphan..

Mihir : me too but we have bhai & bhabhi they are our family haina..she nodded happily

Divya : but wo shagun

Mihir : arey idiot she is just a friend & if you want i will ask her to tie rakhi ..she laughs hearing this "achha now say those words na" he pretends like he doesn't understand it

Divya : mihir..she said making pout

Mihir : ok baba now don't make these face so listen ms divya i love you a lott..

Divya : i love you too..both hugged & decided to tell these news to ishra

That's all for now , hope you all liked it please hit like button & spare a min to give your feedback..

Love

Harshita

good

Awesome update😳Continue soon