Ishq Mein Marjawan

Deep Deep Na Raha:From Deep to Raj

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why cvs why u changed deep name😭like deep was getting flashback of women saying raj maat maro it means deep is raj and even roma said tum raj ho and then she said raj tumhra dost hain😕first cvs changed Deep Raichand to Deep Raj singh now from deep to raj😭we are use to of deep name since show started 9 months ago..now cvs revealing he is Raj not deep💔🥺😭it got me remember old song dost dost na raha same like deep deep na raha😆😆thats why i made topic on song name😆his character is mysterious mastermind type so deep name suited it most now calling him raj will be awkward🥱thinking how it will sound when arohi will call him raj😆
P.S if he is raj then we have to change our jodi name also from Ardeep to Arraj😆but for me they will be ardeep only and deep will be deep only😆
Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhalra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think her mother uesd to call him raj from his surname aur cva deep ka name change nahi kar sakte yeh cheanting hai
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
abhi tak it is not clear sabreen ki his name is raaj..uske naam pe raj hai already..si could be his nickname..
but this also indicates Deep before he lost his memory and after that..after he lost his memory he was deep and dard, a secretive person..may be raj will be his true self..let us see what CVs will show..
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deep's college ID card has name 'Deep Raj Singh' . how is it possible that he is Raj now
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Delhi meine episode toh nahi dekha but I don't think Raj is his name. It was already on his ID so might as well be his dad's name, who knows? Deep sounds way more mysterious yet beautiful than Raj, typical SRK name hoga phir. ArRaj is yucky lol, ArDeep is beautiful.
arhaan26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
May be raj is the name of  deep's father 
May be he was trying to save his mom from his dad in the dream so he had gun in his hand .
May be  his mother is  crying on cruelty of his father and calling deep for help  

Just a thought 
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithila_22

abhi tak it is not clear sabreen ki his name is raaj..uske naam pe raj hai already..si could be his nickname..

but this also indicates Deep before he lost his memory and after that..after he lost his memory he was deep and dard, a secretive person..may be raj will be his true self..let us see what CVs will show..

Yes u r right he already has raj in his name so it can be his nickname.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_18

Delhi meine episode toh nahi dekha but I don't think Raj is his name. It was already on his ID so might as well be his dad's name, who knows? Deep sounds way more mysterious yet beautiful than Raj, typical SRK name hoga phir. ArRaj is yucky lol, ArDeep is beautiful.

Yes deep sounds more beutiful mysterious i just hope cvs dnt change it exactly hahaha raj is typical SRK name ðŸ˜†ArRaj sound werid and yucky😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arhaan26

May be raj is the name of  deep's father 

May be he was trying to save his mom from his dad in the dream so he had gun in his hand .
May be  his mother is  crying on cruelty of his father and calling deep for help  

Just a thought 

Yes quite possible..but they showed blood too did deep killed his dad to save her mom from him
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes sabreen & arhaan because now deep is only talking about his mother but what about his father unhe toh woh yaad bhi nahi krta. I don't think so that deep's real name is Raj.then it will remind me of anjaam's movie SRK.& deep is very different & unique from other characters not even in telly world but I don't think so that bollywood mein bhi kabhi koi aisa character hoga😊😆