Posted: 5 years ago
This is just Anita Appreciation😳
I was her big fan during Kavyanjali and I am back crushing at her again😳
She is looking so G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S❤️
for me, best thing about this show is Anita and it is for her and her gorgeousness that I ended up watching last 3 epis 😆 Not a Naagin n stuff fan but Anitaaa😆
Disappointed that She didnt got married 
Pearl and Anita have sizzling chemistry so was waiting to see more
See ya, if show manages to keep me hook and that has to happen before Anita's charm fades off 😆
peeyara happy to see u again .. really .. bare dino ke badd.

yes hum bhi idhar Anita ka admire hu , she is really doing so good, after kavyanjali , i am watching her show...

anyway ,ate jate rehena , purana cehera dekhne mai bohot accha lagta hai  🤗

Yes anita -pearl had great chmeistry..i would say onething cv would have missed their charming  scenes .😭allready they have fixed couple of  bela-mahir..they couldn't break their relationship..
.always anita is the best actrees ..iam watching only for her😛
Im huge fan of Anita since Kkavyanjali days, loved YHM initially. I was busy with exams so haven't watched any eps yet.
when its anita ...KA comes in our mind...she has sizzling hot chemistry with eijaz...
anita is more than chemistry with a guy...yes pvp-anita has a chemistry but i am more thrilled to see how her character progress... i just hope her character is not destroyed like sesha due to stupid love triangles
Honestly I never liked Anita before but in Naagin I m hooked to loving her so far in episodes this means Vish has made great impression on Viewers she is being loved. 
She deserves it as if u look in show she has it all be it acting looks everything fits ... she acts so well n she is looking damm gorgeous in all types of scenes. 👏

Secondly I agree being a neutral viewer n Naagin series fan I loved season 1 as it had full package best ...second season somewhat dissapointed me with some things ...this third season I m liking it so far ... I didnt much liked Mahir character to be very honest he isnt my favourite But definitely Vish n Mahir would have made a good pair they have chemistry n they compliment eachother well.😉

I will be watching show untill it bores me out.but from now will be off from forum activity much.
Edited by saaniakh - 5 years ago
When I started watching the show, I had very low expectations but I need to admit that Anita really astounded me with her performance... now I am watching this show only for her

She is a terrific actor with massive screen presence and aura, it is impossible to take eyes off her!!

I feel this season will be remembered because of AHR as Vish...
Hello glad to see you here, I'm a silent reader of your posts.
You are absolutely correct though I like Anitha from her films and was disappointed with her being vamp in her previous show. But now she is slaying like a queen. People are hooked to this is mostly because of her.

Yup people are disappointed for PVP and Anitha for not being couple.

Till she's charm in the show,people will see if it fades then people will also move away too.
Originally posted by opsora2090

peeyara happy to see u again .. really .. bare dino ke badd.

yes hum bhi idhar Anita ka admire hu , she is really doing so good, after kavyanjali , i am watching her show...

anyway ,ate jate rehena , purana cehera dekhne mai bohot accha lagta hai  🤗

hi 
How r you? Gud to see you too😳
Will try to come often
Originally posted by sailuja

Yes anita -pearl had great chmeistry..i would say onething cv would have missed their charming  scenes .😭allready they have fixed couple of  bela-mahir..they couldn't break their relationship..
.always anita is the best actrees ..iam watching only for her😛
yup! They hv finalised already😭
But still dey can give der scenes and i dont care if dey are end game or not  if makers keep giving der dosage😉😆