Samaina FF: Expectedly Unexpected #2 (Part 25 on Page 130) - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Super cute and hilarious. Please update soon.
Thanks for pm! I had started reading even b4 that but cdnt finish it! Yeh Meghna wala part was hilarious, bus wapas mat laana plz... 🤪 so I feel now Sam is falling in love too... he almost gave up on smoke & drinks! Cool... Ab jaldi se pyar pyar ho jaaye! ❤️
Finally read it ... 
Like always it was brilliant 
I'm so happy to hear that next update will be starting ofSameer's realization ..  thankGod next mein toh iss idiot ko realise hoga .. 
Update was soo good .. 
They both were missing eachother 
Sameer being obedient .. no smoking at all and drinking a lil bit ..  
Hahahah Pandit Ka dimaagh waise theek jaa Raha tha 
Munna ne shaant karwadiya .. 

Awww that park scene was love 
And Naina ki thoughts while kissing him at 12'o clock (new year) 

Gawwwddd they are madly in love .. 
Bas Sameer Ka realise Hona baaki hai 

Hahahaha dorm scene .. Julia Roberts se jealous ufff hayeee 
Aur Sameer ofcourse Naina ko kaise naraz Kar sakhta hai .. yeh lo tum phenk do .. hayeee Dil le lo 

Urgghhh meghnaaa cheapri ki entry.. Kia Bala hai 

Hahahah the jealous Sameer ki chuiya ..  

Loved it .. 

Eagerly waiting for next part

amazing update
congratulations on new thread
Heyyy! Congratulations on the new thread! Partyyy 🥳
This is one story which deserves many many more threads! :D

Loved the update and I remember I hadn't replied on the previous update too! My exams couldn't make me reply there, so sorry! 

The last update was my favourite one though! I LOVE RAINS A LOT!!!!  And you had given a full-on rainy update, I had loved it. I loved seeing them fight, romance and love, although neither of them really accepts it 😆😉

Okay coming to this one! Number 13! ⭐️ 13 is my favourite number and this update was that cool.. 😃

Loved the way Sameer wouldn't smoke or drink with Munna-Pandit. It was so sweet of him, he is truly in love with her and I love it. He couldn't enjoy with them, he wanted her by his side and was miserable without her. So many signs! Makes my heart Happy! ☺️

Also the way they wished each other at 12 on New year! Wow goals ❤️
I loved that, two honk signal and her coming down to meet him, so cute! They're cutiesss! 😳 Loved how he didn't even know it was so much time with her. But the defining moment, when she was about to say I love you. I was scared for her more than her. 😲
I think that's about to happen though! Maybe she will say something like that and he won't reciprocate. I'm desperately waiting for Sameer's realization 😊

Haha and Julia roberts was funny 🤣 Liked him taking out the poster from the wall for her! Aww 😳 He wants his Sexy Naina and not Meghna or Julia Roberts

Meghna and Chuha tales were superb 😆😆 Naina was the chuha who kicked him lol😆😛 That scene was funny, how he was trying to get away from Meghna and how Naina kept on hitting him 🤣

I'm eagerly waiting for the further updates! How will he realize and what will happen! It just got more interesting for me with that almost confession from Naina 😃

Update soon! Totally loved it. Much love <3
Edited by A.Green - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sameerkideewani

Amazing update Sur di
I m happy to hear that  next update will be about Sameer's realisation about his true love for Naina 
Loved they way how they celebrated new year with the company of each other 
Naina is so possessive about Sameer that she was even jealous of a poster of Julia Roberts 😛
Meghnaa is so cheap 🤢
How Sameer sent her away that part was hilarious 🤣
Loved the scene of Sameer and Naina" the jealous chuhiya"
Update soon Sur di i want to see how will Samaina confess their love to each other 
Lots of love😳
Thank you dear Aishwarya! 😳 Yes...the next part will be the trigger for Sameer's realization. I'm glad the chutkara from Meghnaa and the Julia Roberts se jealousy...n the romance on New Year's Eve! 😳😳
Love
Sur
Originally posted by TereLiyeMINU

When one with honeyed words but evil mind...
Thats what I always tag Meghnaa with double 'a' as.
Well...seductress hoke chuhe se darti hai..Does not suit right?😉😆 But definitely serves her  right.

And our dear Sameer and Naina---

They are a vehicle of some vague speech and between them there is an  unknown and timid pleasure, darker than the swoon of sin, softer than sound or odor...
The way Naina fumbled and they care for small happiness be it removing the poster or tolerating the cold...sneaking away from house at midnight.
There is a pleasure and peace.
And loved how he missed her presence and glad that he didn't disregard the fruit that fell into his laps...Many really have the bad habit to do so.

Quite a good build up and kisses seem addictive and curing.

Nicely written and congratulations for 2nd thread.👏👏

Keep coming with your best and thanks for the PM.
With love-
Minu.

Haha...Meghnaa naazuk hai na  😉 Chuhe se nahi chuhiya se darr gayi wo! 😆 Ab finally peecha chuda diya! 😳
Sameer and Naina are madly in love and the next part would trigger Sameer's realization for sure. They just cannot have enough of each other...thoda bhi dur huye to start missing them. 😳
Love
Sur
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

awesome update
Hey Prachi! Thank you dear! 😳
Originally posted by Ishh..

Amazing update sur di!!
Loved it!!
Sameer kab samjhega ki woh sirf dost nahi hain..yeh poora bholuram hai...😆
Naina was so jealous of Julia...jab tak sam ne hata nahi diya tab tak muh fula kar bethe rahe..😆
And that chuha part was hilarious!! And that line "chuha nahi chuhiya hai" cracked me. Sameer yeh nahi janta ki yeh chuhiya bhot teez kathte hai..
Now i'm waiting for sam to realised his love. 

Waiting for next update.
Thanks for pm.

With love,
Ishu.
Hey dear Ishu! 😳 Hehe...I know yaar...main khud hi bore ho gayi iski tubelight jalate jalate...next update mein pakka! 😆 Hehe...Sameer ko pata hai na ki  jealous to uski chuhiya ho hi rahi hogi! 😉 
Love
Sur
Originally posted by Hitanshivyas

Amazing update sur di ... just loved the update sameer itna miss kar raha hai naina ko uske bina new year manane ka bhi man nahi hai phir bhi hamare bholuram ko samajh mein nahi a raha ki ye love hai pagal hai ye sach mein aur is pagal ko sirf naina hi jhel sakti hai aur koi nahi ... aur ye meghnaa 😡 matlab she is so cheap par ab iski daal nahi gal ne vali hehe.. and that chuha part was so hilarious hehe.. and that chuha nahi chuhiya hai matlab sachme that was so funny 🤣 and that Julia part naina was so jealous and sameer ne bhi turant hata liya poster ko waah bas ab sameer ke realisation ka wait hai so please update soon eagerly waiting for the next update please please update soon and lots of love to you 😳
Hey Hitanshi dear! 😳 Hehe...bholuram hi hai bahot! 😆 Hehe...dost aapko sabse behtar jaante hain na aur Mundit ko pata hai Sameer kitna paglu hai! 😆 Meghnaa cheap hai aur ab usse pura chutkara mil gaya dono ko...hehe ab Sameer ko dhyaan rakhna padega na...Julia ka aisa vaisa poster laga ke baitha hai room pe...ladki gussa to hogi hi na! 😆
Lots of love to you too dear!😳
Sur