Ye Hai Mohabbatein

IshRa TS : Aapke pyar mein hum sawarne lage Part 4 on pg 50 Dec 5

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hlw frnds I'm here with a new Ts & it's dedicated to my lil sis my cutie "Amu" as her eidi ..
Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail

harshiidiv thumbnail
Shot - 1

Everyone was giving a bouquet of flowers to raman as today is his last day here..

Kabir - sir we will miss u alott..

Raj - yes sir we all will miss you so much..raman smiles seeing all the love for him from his department

Raman bhalla is a Acp in Mumbai crime branch & today he is going to shift in Delhi as high command transfered him there he is praised by his all colleagues bcoz of his nature & his honesty toward his work..

Soon his seniors too came there & he salute them & they gave him some gifts then soon he settled on car drove towards airport

After some hours he reached Delhi where Delhi police was waiting for him on airport he welcomed by them

One of police inspector shake hand with him " welcome sir we are so happy & honour to have u here raman smiles

Vikram (one of police inspector) -

come sir I'll drop u at ur place.

Raman - my place..

Rajeev (his senior)- yeah raman u had arranged a apartment for u ..

Raman - bt sir it's not neede I can manage by myself..

Rajeev  - that I know but now don't argue & go with Vikram & join ur charge from tomorrow..

Raman - OK sir..saying he salute him & went with Vikram

Soon they reached akash ganga society & Vikram bid bye from there while raman entered inside his apartment everything was arrange well from him

Raman (st) - Oh god I'm tired ek kaam karta hu naha (bath) leta then will go to search about any near restaurant to have something.. Thinking he take out his clothes & went inside washroom to take bath after 20 min he came & went outside to search any restaurant he asked the Society's watchman about it & got to know that there is a dhabha on walking distance so he headed towards it  soon reached there & ordered for food for him his order served & he completes his meal then headed toward his apartment

He was going when a gang of bikers passes from there with full speed & he stopped there as that biker was on full speed all bikers stopped at dhaba & the moment they take out their helmet he got shocked seeing that they all are girls

Raman - oh god so they are girls bt no one can say that seeing their speed & attire I mean full ready in biker jacket n all..

Ishita,mihika,sarika,nidhi all four settled there when ishita called " oye chotu hmara order jldi la qki aaj apun ko bhut joron ki bhook lgi h  ishita was talking in totally tapori style

Sarika - ha yaar mero ko bhi chakkar aa re la hain.. other girls laughs seeing her nautanki soon their food get served & both starts having it & raman went from there & he didn't get glimpse of ishita as her back is facing him

Next morning raman joined his incharge he was reading some files when one of boy comes running there " plz help plz help raman comes out of his cabin & asked that boy what's the matter & got to know that some girls are beating his friend in college

Raman- relax we are coming.. Saying he asked one of his junior to come with him & he said " sir mere baat maaniye so don't go there qki ye roj ka hai

Raman - what do u mean by that?

Junior - sir this girl gang hafte mein panch din to kisi na kisi ki pitaai karti hai & whenever we went to arrest them they escape from there & if u caught them there leader Ishita threaten us saying if we had any proof against  them so we can arrest them.

Raman - & u became scared yahin duty hai tumhari now come with me ..soon they reached there & luckily ishita & her gang was present there & was beating some boys

Ishita - saale kutte aaj main tero ko nahi chodungi smjhaya tha na apun ne last tym tere ko warn kiya tha par tu nhi sudhra..raman recognise her voice " ye to wahin ladki ki aawaz hai ohh so they are the same bikers girls

Raman holds her hand " hey ms leave him she turned hearing his voice & for a second both get lot seeing each other when that boy(whom she was beating) said " sir achha hua aap aa gye plz save me from this gundi saying he immediately hide behind raman

Ishita - Teri toh saale u r calling me gundi now wait what I'll do with u..saying she about to hold his neck when raman said "be in ur limits(turned to his junior) arrest them all..he nodded & arrested them

Mihika - u r not doing good Mr..

Raman - don't teach him he know his job well..

Ishita - oh really bt AGR aisa hota naa so wo apun log ko andar nahi karta..

Raman - ms pehle aap apni language sudhariye..

Ishita - apun aise hi bolta smjha..saying she glared him

That's all for now hope u all liked it hit like button do comments also..

Love

Harshita

harshiidiv thumbnail
Index

Part 1 above

harshiidiv thumbnail
Unres soon cutie
Shruti_HC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
continue soon
Eid Mubarak 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
update Soon 
Thanks for the PM 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome 
very nice start 
continue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow raman as ACP. I thought ishita may be a cop.but her introduction shocked me.a gang of over smart fast female bikers .omg.I am surprised to see ishita's gang members.mihika sarika and nidhi.cool.Raman meeting ishita again was superb.ishita beating a guy.omg.what a tashan btw ishra.very different theme.please do add pics
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
R a wah what a interesting prologue
Raman is ACP and our ishu is jkr wo bhi tapoori style.
That's awesome
Loved it so much dear
Update soon.