Woh Apna Sa

Ssudeep Sahir's comment

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ssudeep has commented this on one of the fan pages on Instagram and it has killed all my hopes. Looks like he will not join the show again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poulami11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
💔
But I'll always support his decision. 
He is such a talented actor & he deserves best. So what ever he'll do will be the best ...

Frankly speaking, after a time so much negativity had started in WohApnaSa than the main story, some where their talents went in waste. WohApnaSa had so many talented casts, but if the makers put attention on the story line it would come as a best show. The initial 7/8 month were treat to watch , but then suddenly The channels TRP games forced them to change the storyline & revamp it. Then change in production house !!

But still hope exists somewhere.. 
Kal kaya ho kaya pata..

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My thinking was correct that he will not join WAS again. May be he is also fed up of same kind of drama. He got reason to leave the show & he left the show.
But I respect his decision because first time he has left any show. May be he is very unsatisfied. 
I will wait for his new show.
altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: alpha78

My thinking was correct that he will not join WAS again. May be he is also fed up of same kind of drama. He got reason to leave the show & he left the show.

But I respect his decision because first time he has left any show. May be he is very unsatisfied.
I will wait for his new show.

Still I am hoping that he will join the show. At least he should be there when the show will end.