•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Drashti's popularity started with Maan and Geet, Though I found the show intolerable and Drashti's acting Childish, I still watched the show for her beauty if not for nothing else. Then I tried to watch Madhubala, But could not stand the Hero Vivian something.SO stopped midway. But I could see a huge improvement in Drashti's acting and how it started coming naturally to her. Then the came the other show where she was a rani.THere she started attaining perfection. And though pardes fizzled without notice, Drashti was a cool actress. I think Pardes was her practice ground for this show, where she portrays her helplessness and in the future her love and lust for the man she can never get. The caterpillar has emerged to a very beautiful and capable butterfly Edited by madlal - 5 years ago

nice post...she seems giving heart and soul for this show and making us believe her characterEdited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
I agree her improvement clearly seen from DMG to Silsila...as an actress she learnt from each of her show and grown up as an actress...about pardesh she never lust for Anyman there...she used to love him and went ahead and spoiled her life to make him successful in life although at the end all that man wished is her but it's too late as fate decided something else for her...I don't find both shows anyway similar the only thing similar in both shows she is pregnant and try to love and protect her unborn from evils

P.S =It's ur third post I m reading this morning and have to say all posts are lovely:))
Originally posted by Snow_Angel

I agree her improvement clearly seen from DMG to Silsila...as an actress she learnt from each of her show and grown up as an actress...about pardesh she never lust for Anyman there...she used to love him and went ahead and spoiled her life to make him successful in life although at the end all that man wished is her but it's too late as fate decided something else for her...I don't find both shows anyway similar the only thing similar in both shows she is pregnant and try to love and protect her unborn from evils

P.S =It's ur third post I m reading this morning and have to say all posts are lovely:))

Thanks, Snow angel for your kind words.I was not allowed to type anything for 24 hours due to the fact that I am a newbie😭😭😭