Perception #5 (Closed) : Pg 63 - Kyu Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye, Requests. - Page 33

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes. That was my fav couple.. and show just till a point.

Yeah, Yjhjk did horrible copy pasting.

Thanks! You will pick up as a jet and I will help you, I also need a partner for some inspiration.. you know.

I still need to watch that show. I have seen bits and pieces of it. 

I need a lot of inspiration. i don't even know where to start ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: .Username.

I still need to watch that show. I have seen bits and pieces of it. 

I need a lot of inspiration. i don't even know where to start ðŸ˜†

Yeah watch whenever you get time of don't bother🤣kidding cos most times going back to see old shows needs time and moods.

You will get when you start..

.Username. thumbnail

Yeah watch whenever you get time of don't bother🤣kidding cos most times going back to see old shows needs time and moods.

You will get when you start..

I started rewatching scenes of DMG again ðŸ¤£

Madhura.. thumbnail

I started rewatching scenes of DMG again ðŸ¤£

That's awesome. Like you do like seeing your fav shows and scenes.. ultimately. Was gonna ask you what do you see..

Btw talking about our fav bromance theme, a few were fab. From yeh rishtey, Abir Kunal scenes and yeh hai Chahatein, Rudraksh and Rajeev scenes were fab but they killed Rajeev..

.Username. thumbnail

That's awesome. Like you do like seeing your fav shows and scenes.. ultimately. Was gonna ask you what do you see..

Btw talking about our fav bromance theme, a few were fab. From yeh rishtey, Abir Kunal scenes and yeh hai Chahatein, Rudraksh and Rajeev scenes were fab but they killed Rajeev..

I simply rewatch a lot of my old favorites. Hindi mein DMG, IPKKND, MJHT and KYY. English mein Merlin, Supernatural, Psych and B99. 

My mom and bhabhi watch Yeh Rishtey. I do like Kunal and Abir scenes. I am more of a Kunal/Kuku fan than Abir/Mishti fan. What about you?

I have not seen Yeh Hai Chahatein, but I know it's a YHM spin off. 

Madhura.. thumbnail

I simply rewatch a lot of my old favorites. Hindi mein DMG, IPKKND, MJHT and KYY. English mein Merlin, Supernatural, Psych and B99. 

My mom and bhabhi watch Yeh Rishtey. I do like Kunal and Abir scenes. I am more of a Kunal/Kuku fan than Abir/Mishti fan. What about you?

I have not seen Yeh Hai Chahatein, but I know it's a YHM spin off. 

Great! 

Oh, cool.

🤗🤗Same! Total KuKu and Kunal fan, so I loved Abir Kunal scenes, but after a week quit the show cos they just painted Kunal black to glorify Mishbir, then lately I heard Kuhu is villain, honestly Kuku characters are way more interesting, practical and human and Mishbir were made too good to be true, worst I thought was they messed Kuku for them..

I followed Nishant track, that was awesome...all four were great but again Nishant was messed.

Kuhu acts fab and Kunal is bang on in expressions and comic timing.

.Username. thumbnail

Great! 

Oh, cool.

🤗🤗Same! Total KuKu and Kunal fan, so I loved Abir Kunal scenes, but after a week quit the show cos they just painted Kunal black to glorify Mishbir, then lately I heard Kuhu is villain, honestly Kuku characters are way more interesting, practical and human and Mishbir were made too good to be true, worst I thought was they messed Kuku for them..

I followed Nishant track, that was awesome...all four were great but again Nishant was messed.

Kuhu acts fab and Kunal is bang on in expressions and comic timing.

EXACTLY! I think the exact same thing as you. KuKu are way more realistic and human. I hate that they always use Kunal and Kuku to make MishBir seem prefect and ideal. Like the recent divorce papers wala thing...Mishti had NO RIGHT to go to Kuhu's room and grab her personal papers. That is breech of privacy. I am not a fan of downing KuKu to make Mishbir look great. It's not done. 

And I agree about Kunal. He is bang on. He has made mistakes and works on fixing them too.

Madhura.. thumbnail

EXACTLY! I think the exact same thing as you. KuKu are way more realistic and human. I hate that they always use Kunal and Kuku to make MishBir seem prefect and ideal. Like the recent divorce papers wala thing...Mishti had NO RIGHT to go to Kuhu's room and grab her personal papers. That is breech of privacy. I am not a fan of downing KuKu to make Mishbir look great. It's not done. 

And I agree about Kunal. He is bang on. He has made mistakes and works on fixing them too.

Again we think alike, am so happy!! I told it to many but all thought I was being biased. Glad you connect.

They are and you also summed it beautifully.

I saw that epi, it was awesome with balance of both couples, Kuku romance but they had to mess up. Mishti was totally wrong, and had no right.. and they down Kuku like Kuhu won't do some extreme negative things they show..to just make Mishti look white.

Totally not done.

Exactly, proper arcs and development.

But post divorce epi, I decided to quit the show forever cos later there will be extreme things. 

Let's start making Kuku creations, anyways we have a few scenes.

.Username. thumbnail

Again we think alike, am so happy!! I told it to many but all thought I was being biased. Glad you connect.

They are and you also summed it beautifully.

I saw that epi, it was awesome with balance of both couples, Kuku romance but they had to mess up. Mishti was totally wrong, and had no right.. and they down Kuku like Kuhu won't do some extreme negative things they show..to just make Mishti look white.

Totally not done.

Exactly, proper arcs and development.

But post divorce epi, I decided to quit the show forever cos later there will be extreme things. 

Let's start making Kuku creations, anyways we have a few scenes.

We are pretty alike in what we like at times. You are definitely not being biased. 

They always down Kuhu and show her in the wrong. There are so many times when I actually agree with what she is saying but no one listens to her or take it the wrong way.

Do you have some good screen caps of them?

Madhura.. thumbnail

We are pretty alike in what we like at times. You are definitely not being biased. 

They always down Kuhu and show her in the wrong. There are so many times when I actually agree with what she is saying but no one listens to her or take it the wrong way.

Do you have some good screen caps of them?

Indeed we do! You introduced me to bromance, Dangzy still doesn't like the way we do. 

Yes, true. Hence I quit shows. Totally agree and Kuhu Mishti fought, but always helped each other. Yes, all take her wrong way and are actually more biased.

I have none. We will have to hunt or take caps. Best would be to gif.