Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Oh dear Madz!

I do love fast updates 

That show does sound promising, I managed to watch one episode last week and I'm tempted to go back see all the episodes seeing your updates ๐Ÿ˜† All the edits are gorgeous, I esp love the icon set โค๏ธ Colouring is just SO pretty! Love the first request (If you ever get stuck on what to PS, remember Lion King โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ esp Simba and Nala โค๏ธ)

Now what do I even say about my request? 

I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH 'EM ALL!! โค๏ธ

Thank you SO much for doing the icon set as well. I just love it so much! Both the edits are just stunning, I can't decide which one I love more. Using the first one for now and then will alternate with the b&w one.  Going to use the icon set as DP if I can figure out how to change it ๐ŸคฃHonestly, thank you so much. I just love them! ๐Ÿค— 

Zoah x

Hey Zoah!!

Definitely, I like them, cos they give a consistency, but now I swayed into vidding, so it will be a gap, possibly am gonna squeeze a short one.

Definitely, it's!! They have started with the main plot too, would love to know your views.

Am glad the update has tempted you, โค๏ธ

Thanks for liking the request, it's from a show, but thanks for the suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜†

Phew, Thank God!! Am totally happy that you love your request. ๐Ÿค—

You are welcome!! Great to know that, and thanks for using it.

About the icon set, I didn't expect you would like it so much, I prefer posting singles, but thanks to IF, have started posting sets, cos we have to post one by one. I would have suggested you, to try improvising on that feature, so it becomes easy for the AS forum. But then Nabi had told me last year, the feature won't be restored. So, we have to find our ways.๐Ÿ˜†

Posting singles for you, in jpg๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Madhura.. - 3 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: theaisha

OMG sitara, the update is gorgoeus!

the best about it this time your breathtaking colouring :D

really fab job *claps*

The requests turned so good, Esp Z's one, Loved the icons plus colouring is one of my fav :)

Keep em coming,

Love,

-aisha

Thanks Chaand!!

Glad to know, ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww, thanks so much, glad you liked her request!

Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

wow amazing creations Madhuri.

Thanks Pri, as I said last time, my name is Madhura, you can call me Madz. Last me i mat laga dena, ๐Ÿ˜†

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks Pri, as I said last time, my name is Madhura, you can call me Madz. Last me i mat laga dena, ๐Ÿ˜†

oops. bhul hoyage...sorry. too many Madz on IF ๐Ÿ˜†

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Hey Zoah!!

Definitely, I like them, cos they give a consistency, but now I swayed into vidding, so it will be a gap, possibly am gonna squeeze a short one.

Definitely, it's!! They have started with the main plot too, would love to know your views.

Am glad the update has tempted you, โค๏ธ

Thanks for liking the request, it's from a show, but thanks for the suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜†

Phew, Thank God!! Am totally happy that you love your request. ๐Ÿค—

You are welcome!! Great to know that, and thanks for using it.

About the icon set, I didn't expect you would like it so much, I prefer posting singles, but thanks to IF, have started posting sets, cos we have to post one by one. I would have suggested you, to try improvising on that feature, so it becomes easy for the AS forum. But then Nabi had told me last year, the feature won't be restored. So, we have to find our ways.๐Ÿ˜†

Posting singles for you, in jpg๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the singles, Madz ๐Ÿค—

My DP looks โค๏ธ

I do miss the old forum layout for the signatures, we could use more than one and the avi DP option was amazing. But oh well, gotta move on with the time eh? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Madzy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm finally here, and thank you for letting me know about the update :) I didn't expect an update this fast, but I guess you have high inspiration nowadays since you have found a show to enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, coming to the main update! Really liked all the creations you've made on the new show KUDCA, and seeing the amount of things you made shows how much you are liking the show and episodes :) All the gifs you've made look amazing! I like how you've tried different colourings for the gifs, I especially really liked the last few sets you made. 

The icon set is looking very nice aswell! I like the subtle colouring on the icons and it goes well with the caps you chose. The first set of requests look great! I really liked the black and white request sig you made, brings out the intensity of the caps and scene. 

Overall, a lovely update! Looking forward to seeing more! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S - I will update my request spot hopefully by tomorrow! I'm trying to make caps, but if that doesn't happen I might just request for gifs possibly. ๐Ÿ˜†

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Update Pg. 59:

Back with a baaaaaang!!! So HAPPPY!๐Ÿฅณ

1. IMM2:

Fantastic job with the edits! OMG that Riansh sig is FABULOUS. It's not messed up it looks classy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Angre Ishani look royal, colouring is nice.

2. RuSha:

The compilation sig is GORGEOUS! So complex and neat. Great!

3. MDKD:

Kabir and Kajal indivudual sigs are MY FAVOURITE! Just so pretttttty.

AmNeet GIFs are amazing 

Keep rocking!

And yeah thanks for my Choices cover it's very impressive ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Update Pg. 63:

Kyun Utthe Dil Chodd Aayeโ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ

Haaye soniyeeee!๐Ÿ˜ณ

What a show and what beautiful creations to complement it!

Loved each one of the GIFs! 

The fade concept is wonderful!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Specially loved the icon set ๐Ÿ‘

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow madz 

Back in ur CG after a long time 

I got some time at leisure, so thought of dropping in ur gallery.

Those creations u donโ€™t fail to amaze me anytime, they are so adorable, look at them beautifully coloured, love it is, I will be back with a detailed reply but as of now, I want to tell more about the lion set ones, they are just antiquely made, I love them, much 

Great work โค๏ธ

Keep going!! 
Love 

Jenโฃ๏ธ

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Look who is here finally!๐Ÿ˜Ž

The update is so so beautiful Madhura I love how you have tried using gradients, the red and orange one looks amazing in the first gif. Overall i loved them all! The gifs are neat, smooth and clear. I am so glad for the intro you gave, it did help me form the connect with the characters and enjoy your edits more! the icon set looks lovely! I loved the glossiness

https://i.imgur.com/Fn0bPex.png>>>The blending here is so artistic!

https://uploadir.com/u/38yuy2kt>>THIS IS AWESOME! Even though i am not watching the show, i had a good laugh seeing this๐Ÿคฃ. The way you done is text is brilliant! Especially with the different placement of kabhi yahan and kabhi wahan

This one looks the best from your request >>>https://i.imgur.com/kbIRUjW.png

The colouring, text shade and style looks good