Perception #5 (Closed) : Pg 63 - Kyu Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye, Requests. - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
@Madzy , first of all HUGE CONGRATULATIONS Party on reopening your gallery , and let's say , I couldn't be more proud and happy to see my girl back Hug.    
And I've my favorite place on earth to spam and drool on your lovelies Party

I'll be back soon with my demands and detailed comments. Wink
I have seen some of them and some are new. You select caps so well for icons, almost like Lj wales.
Nothing much to write since you know what I think. Finally you opened, congratulations on making it to #5. 

Excited to see what Nabila would make.
Congratulations on #5, Madhura! <3 Hug May you have as many of these as you'd like to. Honoured to be in your gang list up there, thank you. <3 I'm equally glad and grateful to have known someone like you too. Sure we do have our moments at times LOL but I'm glad that we both have formed a better understanding and equation over the past years.
Blast from the past! Those icons are such lovely little things to look at again. 

Some of my favourites from the lot. Such pretty cropping and coloring. Those gifs and edits like I have said before too have been done really well. These two, however, would remain two of my most favourite creations from you. https://i.imgur.com/dteJzoZ.png & https://i.imgur.com/RSBDqbB.png Try and make more of such styles.

Hope you have a great run this time around too. Big smile
Edited by .annihilation. - 3 years ago
Congratulations for new gallery dear<3
Hope you have thousands of them!
Keep rocking<3
Hi Ms.Madhura
Your creations are awesomeClap
The tiny gifs are Heart
You are so good at making signaturesEmbarrassed

Plz pm me whenever you updateSmile

-Sahira
Congrats on your new gallery! 
Loved your creations, especially the AvNeil one, and one on Karan Wahi! <3 
If you send out PMs when you update, I'd like to get one too! 

Thanks a ton. 
Shreya
Edited/
Finally got time for my dearest friend Sitara, Heart
as am at work n free thought to type something for you!
You know how much you're special to me and you're one of those who made me love Vitharva and love the ps even more when I saw your gorgeous creations on them! *hugs*

The gifs you posted are saved in my pc they're my favourite!
Icons/ sigs and big gifs sized all are made so nicely, babe it's perfection! Heart
do i need to say more, you rockk! Am happy to see you back & hope you continue on this coz I really love your unique work :)

Jaana, you should make some stuff on Kunal& Mouli?
And yes some Drashti's gifs For me, haha!
Waiting eargely for you newest update and yes I will write again a comment for you for now bas itna hai tumse... kehna'

Love you, hugsHeart
Yours,
Chaand HeartEdited by theaisha - 3 years ago