Posted: 5 years ago
Kuch pal will be my first attempt in writing.i hope you will like it and support it...

So here goes the first part...

(So the scene start at kapoor mansion Where niharika indirectly informed RAM about priya meeting Krishna kapoor behind his back...)
Shiney- but sweetie how can priya do this to you, mujhe ram ko is bare mein btana hi hoga
They know that Ram is listening to their conversation
Niharika- please bhaiya don't tell anything to RAM ...
That's when RAM butted in 
Ram - kya nhi btana hai mujhe maa...mama g
Shiney give an angry look to niharika and RAM and leave
Ram-Maa kya hua or kya nahi btana chahiye mujhe, or mama g wo itne gusse mai kyu chale gye.
Niharika- kuch nhi Ram ,he is just angry with me...
Ram- for what???
Nih.-amm..wo !!!! 
Ram-tell me maa...I know it's something about priya I heard you...so stop making stories and tell me.
With a sad face and teary eyes...she looked up to RAM 
Ram- you are scaring me now maa...what happened tell na.
He said holding her shoulders. Getting no reply he said Ruko mai mama g ko hi bulata hu...
Nih-nahi RAM ...wo priya
Priya kya he asked irritatingly
Wo priya Krishna g se Milne gyi hai
Ram froze listening his mom's name...his grip lossened on her shoulders
Nih.-sorry..! Ram i know you are hurt ,main to tumhe btana bhi nhi chahti thi, priya ne bhi mujhe btane kai liye mna kiya tha Or yhi mai bhaiya ko bhi smjha rhi thi but...I am sorry beta.she cried saying this
Ram - nahi maa why should you be sorry he said gritting his teeth
Nih-please ram tum priya se gussa mat hona usse  shanti se baat krna,wo jaise Krishna g se Milne gyi hai mujhe nahi lagta tumne use kuch btaya hai..
Ram - maa please Ap us aurat ka naam lena band krengi
Naam na lene se kya hoga saying this shiney enter the hall again
Ha RAM kya hoga naam na lene se Jab tumari khud ki patni usse milne gyi hai
Can you please stop it bhaiya niharika said angrily.
Why should I sweetie why???
I can't see my sister crying because of someone's else deeds
Kya kuch nahi kiya tumne is ghar kai liye,hum sabhi kai liye, apni puri life hum sab kai naam kar di tumne
Or RAM ,ise to tum apne bcho se bhi jada pyaar karti ho or aaj bhi iski khushi kai liye apne dukho ko chuppa rhi ho.
He turn towards RAM -ye khud kabhi kuch nhi khegi ram but i know ki ye tumse kitna pyaar krti hai,or kitna us aurat se nafrat.
Ram looked up hearing it 
Ha ram nafrat krti hai ye us aurat se kyuki wo janti hai ki somewhere you still crave for her love.
Ram- nahi mama g...!!!aisa kuch nahi hai maa
Niharika put her head on shiney's shoulder and cry such that niharika's back is facing RAM
Kuch jada overreact kar rhe ho,niharika whisper in her brother's ear.
Shiney realising it says sorry RAM agar Kuch galat keh diya ho to, aakhir ik bhai hu jo apni behan ko aise nahi dekh skta 
Ram-nahi mama g ye kya bole ja rhe hai.. moving niharika towards him Ap to sab janti hai na maa Ap sab se jyada na mere liye kuch matter krta tha or na hi kabhi krega.
N mama g no one can take her place in my life everrr
Ye to waqt btayega RAM,saying this shiney pulled niharika from ram's hold and drag her with him towards their room
Ram stood there for minutes
Brother-sister duo peeking from their room
Maine kaha tha kuch jada overreact kar rhe ho par nahi sari acting skills to aj hi dikhani thi na apko,iam telling you bhaiya agar apki bajah se kuch gadbad hui na  to...
Are sweetie aisa kuch hone ki nobat hi nhi ayegi,tera bhai actor nahi bna to kya acting uske nas nas mai behti hai ,or yhi overacting abhi hmare kaam bhi ayegi,tu dekhna
Niharika- to ye mota kuch kar kyu nhi rha hai kabse bas aisa hi khada hai
Shiney - ye toofan kai pehle ki shanti hai..sweetie.
RAM move towards his room.
So many emotions are running inside him making a chaos. He felt dizzy. He sits on his bed. Past memories with his mom and dad, her betrayal, his dad heartbreak,his condition...his death all were making him nostalgic.
A tear makes it's way to his cheek. He lie down.The past which he had buried at the deepest corner of his heart come infront of him in just a flash. And now only one emotion is empowering all emotions- ANGER
How could priya do this to him...when he clearly told her not to meet that lady again,not even to take her name ...it is all what he can think of now.

So guys this is my first attempt in writing ,hope u enjoyed it
If not all criticism is welcomed ... writing errors...grrr not good enough in this language 
Share ur reviews   

Wow after a long time something attracts me
You choose a very good track which was not properly shown by the CVs
Well now I expect it to be more better than it was actually in the serial.
Best of luck and continue soon.

Ps: why forum is so khaali khaali
Originally posted by RamPriya_Rocks

Wow after a long time something attracts me
You choose a very good track which was not properly shown by the CVs
Well now I expect it to be more better than it was actually in the serial.
Best of luck and continue soon.

Ps: why forum is so khaali khaali

So atlast someone commented... mujhe to lga ki kisi ko bhi ye  psand hi nhi aya...
actually i'd written this one on wattpad and updated 6 parts already...but as here iam not getting any response which is really discouraging for me...so i've decided to not to post further here...

And thankuuu so much for the appriciation...
and sorry as iam not going to update it not till it get completed
Such a manipulative duo of Shiney and Niharika
Provoking unnecessarily Ram against Priya and he as a good obedient son to his step mother without thinking anything assuming things.
Wow... Nice story yaar... If you have updated in wattapad, can you please give the link here..  I would like to read the updates..
Originally posted by rags06

Wow... Nice story yaar... If you have updated in wattapad, can you please give the link here..  I would like to read the updates..

Here u go...
https://my.w.tt/qykednM0MN
wow. again a new story on our very own beloved RaYa. anything related to them is always welcome.

now coming back to the story.. the start is impressing, plz update regularly, and if possible, plz give pms.

waiting to c how ram will react. waiting for raya convo.
      So here is the part 2...

MISUNDERSTANDINS...

Priya enter in kapoor mansion,the evil trio looked at her and pass smile to each other .
Niharika- priya,ummm tumhe kuch btana tha
Priya nodded
Niharika-priya wo ram ko tumara apeksha se milne kai bare mai pta chal gya hai ,or use lgta hai ki tum krishna g se milne gyi thi.
Priya- but maa mr. Kapoor ko pta chla kaise...ye baat to ap kai elawa kisi ko bhi pta nhi thi
Niharika- bo sorry beta, main or bhaiya is bare mai baat kar rhe the or tbhi ram ne sabkuch sun liya or isse phle usse hum kuch bta pate wo gusse mai wha se chla gya.
Iam so sorry beta meri hi galti hai mujhe dhyan rkhna chahiye tha
Priya -it's ok maa ,mai dekti hu
(She said it easily but she know it's not that easy to handle ram's anger,but she somehow has to tell him the reason about her visting apeksha )
Priya ram ka mood kuch jada hi khrav hai acha hota agar tum abhi uske samne na jao... Niharika warned.
Priya - maa galatfemi jitni jldi khtam ki jaye utna hi acha...ap chinta mat kijiye main sambhal lungi...
Saying this priya headed towards her room
Shiney-sweetie mujhe to lga tha is ki is ghar mai ik main hi actor hu par tu to mujhse bhi bdi actress nikli.
Niharika-oh come on bhaiya ab jo upar film ban ne wali hai na uska thoda credit to apki acting ko bhi jata hai
Mai sambhal lungi...hehheehheeh she mimicked priya and gave a hi five to her brother.
Priya entered the room.
She gasped seeing full room in darkness
she'd expected things to be bad but seeing the view she is expecting for the worse
Priya with herself-koi nahi priya ik baar to mr. Kapoor ko bta degi na ki tu kyu gyi thi wha he will understand.

She somehow managed to switch on the lights..
She see that ram is lying on the bed in sitting position,still wearing his office suit.
She moved towards the bed and sit besides him.
She can see the worry lines on his face and his dried tears.the view shocked her ,she never imagined this will affect him this much.
A thin layer of tear appeared in her eyes.She never want to see him like this and more overly never want to be the reason behind that pain.
She moved her hand towards his face and slowly stroked his cheeks.
He stired in his sleep,priya take her hand back.
He open his eyes and saw priya in front of him without saying anything he moved away and get up. He start moving toward washroom
Priya-Mr. Kapoor...
Without listening to her words he enters the washroom and banged the door .
Dejected priya sits on the bed and waited for him to come out.
Inside the washroom
Ram try to calm him down by splashing some water on his face hoping that cold water can soothe his anger,his pain
But nothing worked.
He was so so angry on priya that day, but he is controlling himself from doing anything harsh with her.
So he kept telling him that he doesn't want to end their relationship on a sad note
Yes!!!! He had decided to end their so called relationship.The relation which never had love,but now doesn't even had trust and friendship.
He comes out of the washroom wearing his red kurta...(oh..man that's mg personal fav.)
Priya gets up on seeing him
Priya -Mr. Kapoor Iam sorry ,I know that i've hurted you but i swear mr. Kapoor mera aisa koi intention nhi tha.
Ram- but fir bhi tumne mujhe hurt kiya, He turn towards her...bhut jada hurt kiya.
Mere mna karne kai baad bhi tum us aurat se milne gyi kyu??...you know what leave it mujhe is bare mai baat hi nhi karni.
He turns to go but priya holds his hand
Priya- please Mr. Kapoor,ek baar meri baat to sun lijiye ,han main unse milne gyi thi and iam sorry for that...but
Ram - oh! So you are sorry ha , you don't have to be miss sharma.
Kyuki tumara ye sorry ab kuch nhi badlne wala.
He sits on his armchair 
Today you'd broke my trust priya,
and you are going to pay for that.
Taking a pause he said...
Tumhe pta hai priya ki maine ab tak shadi kyu nahi ki thi ???Itna ameer hone kai babjood...itna successfill hone kai babjood you know na mujhe to koi bhi mil sakti thi ,looking up obviously not by looks by money...
he laughs the thing that mattered to all.
He asked while fidgeting with his ring..(He looked into her direction again but this time the scene was blurred coz of his tears) 
Kyu ki kisi pe bhrosa nahi kar pata hu mai,
kissi se pyar karne se darta hu mai,
emotionally weak hu.
Or janti hu is sbi ka credit kisko jata hai...he stands and hold her...jinse tum milne gyi thi,YES
Ur fav. krishu g
Or KRISHNA AMARNATH KAPOOR...
Priya gasped hearing this,she'd  guessed that krishu g is related to Ram but never in her dreams she'd thought her of his mother"

Priya-mr. Kapoor mujhe nahi pta tha ki wo apki..
Ram-Yes! she is my mother,
the truth iam ashamed of...
She always destroyed lifes... 
Phle mere babu g ki,phir meri or...ab
she is a curse.
Or Main unse judi koi bhi cheej apne pass nahi rkhna chata,he looked up to her ,or na hi unse jude hue kisi kai bhi sath rehna chahta hu...or isliye mere pass hmare liye kuch hai.
And he handed over a packet that is lying on the table.
Priya opened it...tears comes out of her eyes,papers dropped down from her hand...
Yes they are the divorce papers!!
Priya- Mr. Kapoor..she looked up with teary eyes.
Ram - ha priya maine decide kar liya hai,
Is rishte main na hu tum khush ho or Ab ...na hi main to acha yhi hoga ki hum is rishte ko hi khtam kar de.
Priya who very well know about his anger issues knows that it's his anger that made him do such things
But as a woman, husband asking her for a divorce is her worst nightmare.Breaking a relationship is never her thing and she will do any thing to save this one.
Priya- u r kidding right?? U r not serious about this hena...
Ram - Iam fu**ing serious about this...damn it..
wo kya hai na mujhe bekar ki chijo pr waqt barbaad krna acha nahi lgta i guess itna to pta hi hoga tumhe mere bare mai.
So just sign them and finish it off

Priya-pta hai mujhe mr kapoor ,apke bare mai,apki adton kai bare mai or apke gusse kai bare mai bhi. Isi kiye keh rhi hu mr. Kapoor ki gusse mai liya hua ik galat faisla is rishte ko khatm kr sakta hai.

Ram-rishta!my foot...
rishta hai kya hmara ha (he comes really close to her) 
ha bolo na priya, ho kon tum meri...patni to ho nhi tum "Mere Liye" 
or na hi ab dost (it hurts priya)
To kyu na is bematlab kai riste ko khtam hi kr diya jaye...what say
Priya is having tears now... 

(Coz deep down her heart she knows that she is the reason for all this, intentionally or unintentionally  she had touched his those old wounds that were never healed)
But controlling her emotions
Priya- I will not give you any divorce mr.kapoor
Ram- What???he roared angerly but suddenly his exoressions change
Oh!! Hoo ho ho oh now I get it, Tum Jis se milne gayi thi usne bhi toh tumhe kuch ikha ke bheja hoga hena...you know some tips how to get rich,how to trap people,how to betray them right
Or ata kya hai unhe.
Enough mr kapoor she whisphered or pleaded
Ram- wo tum tension mat lo, tumhe jo jwellery ya jo gifts mile hai na tumhe wo tumare hi rhenge i'll not get them back ok.
Or alimony mai jitni property tumhe chahiye na i'll give you all ,now all happy.ab to theek hena.
(Now ram being rude,he will now do anything to get her sign on those papers and that even priya know)
But this hit priya badly,she can compromise with anything but not her self respect .
Priya-Done mr. Kappor 
Ram looked at her ,maybe he didn't expected that reply from her.
Priya-Yes ,done...
You don't want me in your life that's fine
Ap chahte hai na ki main in divorce palers pe sign kr dun main kar dungi mr.kapoor par usse pehle ik baat hai...
She looked ul with teary eyes..
Hmare rishta bhale hi kabhi ek pati patni wala nahi tha, sayad dosti ka bhi nahi tha par kuch to tha jo hum dono ko hi jodta tha or aisa nahi hota na mr.kapoor to abhi jo ap itna react kar rhe hai na ,itna gussa kar rhe hai na ,
wo nahi krte ...agar mai apke liye matter nahi karti ma to ye sab nahi ho rha hota.
And with saying this she picked up the papers and signed them and put them on the table...
She heaved a sigh...
mr. Kapoor sayad wo gifts ,jwellery mehngi hongi but mere liye unhe dene wale ki feeling jada mehngi thi,aap sayad alimony dena afford kar sakte honge but main lena afford nahi kar laungi.
She wiped her little unshead tear which is just going to make his way.
Or ha ye mat socheyega ki apne mere self respect pe swaal uthaya hai to gusse main mai ye papers sign kr rhi hu...she nodded left to right and with a smile she said main ye sign isliye kar rhi hu kyuki sayad main apko ab ache se jannti hu or ye bhi janti hu ki jab tak main in papers pe sign nahi krungi ap mujhe or khudko dono ko hurt krte rhenge...
Mujhe suna kai or khud mere bare main bura bol kai...
Saying this she lifted her purse and moved towards the door but 

Ram hold her hand and said agar itna hi janti ho mere baare mein Tu Kyun trust nahi kar saki mujhpe, kyun mujhse kuch nahi poocha...
Priya- main tab bhi aap pe hi trust karti thi or aaj bhi aap par hi karti hu...mr kapoor,par sayad ap mujh par itna bhrosa nahi kar paye ki main apko kabhi hurt nahi kar sakti...
And with that she leave...

Ok !!!!!ok!!!!! I know i again messed up 
Yar sochti kuch or hu or likhti kuch or hu,to psand na aye to
All chappals/jootas are allowed but in pair...or black mai honge to mja he aa jaye
Pls...comment ur views, ...

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

wow. again a new story on our very own beloved RaYa. anything related to them is always welcome.

now coming back to the story.. the start is impressing, plz update regularly, and if possible, plz give pms.

waiting to c how ram will react. waiting for raya convo.

Heeheheehehh i thoght i'd written those first two lines...same feelings dear...

and Thankuuu...
Confrontation between them was heated and with evil trip provokation it reached on heights but why Ram is doings this he for once didn't ask for explaination and declare his decision without thinking once for Priya and their relationship which has moved from compromise to Normal one.
Thank you dear for the pm. Looking forward for the next one.