Bepannaah

papa hooda vs lawyer hooda!!!

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Image result for anil kapoor gif

yet another excellent episode ...

full on interesting track ..

lawyer is there preparing for the case and assistant is doing the case study ..

we have a fox who hasn't summited the evidence seems like he wants to provide as it moves ..

we thought he is fool but seems he is way beyond our imagination ..

since i love apurva today i will start with him ..

RV hawaldaar is also smitered with adiya's charm and cuteness (who won't be even if poosh were alive they would have danced in there sangeet function aaj mere dost ki shadhi hai )

Image result for dosti gif

best dialogue of his "jo bhi karte ho saat me karte ho ( uske pant me cockroach dalo saat me adiya)totaram kahi ka 

"maar iisko padta hai dard usko hota hai  wah wah wah"(totaram ji future me jab tum suspend hojayega dont worry mahi will sing for u Uyi maa uyi maa yeh kya ho

Gaya unaki gali me dil kho gaya

Bindiya ho toh dhundh bhi

Laau dil naa dhunda jaaye

"ek saat murder karte ho ek saat fraud company chalate ho "acha totaramji  aab tho  cutting doodh pite honna biscuit ke saat fake pix lete ho ,stalk karte ho aur watchmen bi bante ho not to forget marriage broker bi bante ho ...

Image result for acha gif

"cuteness saar duniya ke samane lata hu "be our guest hawalddarji vardi na uthara tho kehna 

"kal tum logo ko date pe bejta u " pls totaram ji bejo na massorie acha hai proofs bi mileage poosh murder ki ...

DO WHATEVER U WANT U WILL MAKE THEM ONE ..Image result for om shanti om dialogues

omg i am getting scared even though i am making jokes on him i sense he might win this case ...

Image result for danger gif

adi might take it from there and might jointly prove he and zoya are innocent ...

p.s- they edited precap of yesterday he saying its last day in jail pata nahi kyun...

highlights of the day 

1. papa hooda was star of the day ...

his dialogues were bang on "if the case reached my area then its my ground i can easily mould accordingly

proves he is excellent lawyer ...

arjun suggests to take time out extension from court to collect some proofs but papa hooda stops him by saying RV will use it more to torture adi  .

here we see not only a lawyer but father fighting for his son who is trapped in the situation 

i felt for papa hooda today because at one point his weakness was visible when he said to arjun that he has assured adi that he will win but how will i assure myself ..

he even says until adi is there in jail RV has the power to control me ..

so basically RV  has pressed the weakest button of harsh hooda he must have planned it well ..

1. papa hooda best dialogues were "when this reaches court its my area and even if i lose once also i will have 10 reason to fight the case "

one more dialogue was highlight "uske baad uska eet ka jawab hum patter se denge "hope he does that in court ..

i tell u this is going to be lot of fun jo bhi ho harsh fighting the case would be treat to watch 

1. papa hooda explains adi not to lose his temper that was best scene because we all know the hulk in adi ..he has no control in that area he badly needed a anger management course ..
  2. adi repenting on running and putting zoya in trouble but she  saying that she looks like an idiot but she isn't 

she decided to run he didn't force her ...\

FB were good were both are remembering each others pain ...

crucial scenes of today

arjun saying we are doing wrong by not seeing what RV has in his kit 

arjun has the diary of pooja which has proof that pooja was having affair with yash ..

sakshi phone call so we have one more evidence hope she is useful ...

anjana has some mystery and harsh saying glad u told me was as important link too what was that ?

we might get it later .

hmm...ek case nahi haare---what if in the history of hooda he might lose it because this word is used again and again .

RV seems confident in this case ...

pix he has can prove adiya affair ,credit card which they found in massorie (A hooda )he can twist it easily ,pix of adi and yash in one frame ,mahi can prove further and may be madhu too can complicate the case ...

i feel RV might twist it further more using ashish he is creepe he was blackmailing sakshi for money and in this case RV might bribe him to say all the cock and bull stories easily ...

prediction of mine

Image result for acha gif

sorry i feel hooda might lose the case ..

only way is adiya can only prove themselves innocent until they investigate on there own ..

only hope is sakshi and diary but RV can turn it around he seems more powerful now to me ...

lets see ..

roshna siddiqui was also concerned about anjana being angry with zoya she had doubts too thats one more in this list ..

outburst queen of the day   goes to anjana i don't know how to say this but her outburst was expected because she is mom after all .

zoya came that day and kandh happened but she doesn't know who started it ..

fake wedding idea was adi's not zoya infact he forced her to lie unless adi clears it to his mom she might go on blaming zoya ..

but one word i didn't like route cause was from ur family first ur son-in-law achaa anjana what about ur fav daughter -in-law was she naive .

come on ur son is massoom acha ale doodh pitha baacha hai na he went to zosh company because his school was closed (pilot) and troubled zoya  harassed her then fake marriage plotting  and when RV trapped him he made plans to run and made  zoya bagoodi dulhan ..and not to forget ur doodh ka dula puter was the one sneaked in to her window that to in the night and now bbb on zoya in the court her dignity will be questioned ...men will get over it what about zoya ...bandh kar rakna chaiye  tume maataji  adi ko ...

i feel  siddiqui family needs to be mad on u in the first place ...jo bhi ho adi was equally responsible ..

thank god adi excepted that yesterday ...

but its ok maa hai na benefit of doubt chad diya...

kuch bhi moments ...

1. i thought arjun read whole diary but seems like he is going slowly like snail .
  2. adi knows to correct each joint pain ...pata nahi ...if my neck pains i need to jatko my head but have doubt what if it worsens ...cv's pls logic dikho..

if adi can treat everything doctor job is in danger ...

(zoya knows to treat wounds with green leaves adi can heal joints but jhatoking )

adi pls for my sake use the jhatoking on RV totaram ji once ur out of the jail ...

p.scourt scene will be interesting but heart aches keliye taiyaar hojao sub log ...

precap

mahi tho dassne  lagi naagin kahi ki and hooda ke opposite e lawyer tho bbb adiya (band baja barath.)

Image result for NAAGIN gif

p.swhat u learned from today episode ...

be like hooda when son asks for help and help the enemy too ...

don't be like anjana who blames other try to see what errors ur son has done first ...pls mothers pls check out ur son's in the night first lecture  there son's not to sneak in to ladies room in the night.

society  will take it the other way ...

men will get over it easily but ladies will have to blunt it in big way so pls maataji draw a line there ..

u need to lecture son's to respect women first ...

ok guys tomorrow is going to be moment so braze urself with all the twists and heart aches ...

serious hogaya aab ...so we seriously watch each scenes carefully ...

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hahaha amazing post.. specially that cockroach part😆
and yes mr hooda was a star today.. his dialogues were so on point and the way he delivered them👏
not gonna mention rajveer or mahi - they are irritating me 🤢
that doctor part hahaha i mean i am a doctor and these things don't get fixed so easily.. i couldnt walk properly for 5 days even after xray/meds/creams😆
but yh at the same time i wouldn't mind such a cute/hot doctor Adi
really looking forward for tomorrow's episode.. hoping to see mr hooda and arjun defending them!!
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaj aapka post so late??😕 i thought u wont post only n ws waiting for ur post only b4 sleeping.. lovely n hilarious post as usual😆 bt i m not scared, we may feel adiya r losing the case bt end up kuch aisa hoga which will save them, maybe anjanas secret kuch bada hai which can cause trouble for adiya or totally solve their case bt anjana is trapped..😕 kuch b ho sakta hai bt serials me leads ki hamesha jeet hoti hai.. haarege to umar qaid hogi, to shw ka kya hoga phir?? jail daastan??😆 they cant fight for themselves n go for solving poosh mystery if they dont get out of this case.. so relax, haarte haarte jeet jaayege😉
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: rs..shailu29

yet another excellent episode ...

full on interesting track .

lawyer is there preparing for the case and assistant is doing the case study... 

i expected papa's next dialogue wen he said wonderful Arjun🤣

we have a fox who hasn't summited the evidence seems like he wants to provide as it moves ..

we thought he is fool but seems he is way beyond our imagination ..

he is playing it safe shail...donno kya kya bakega kal

since i love apurva today i will start with him ..

RV hawaldaar is also smitered with adiya's charm and cuteness (who won't be even if poosh were alive they would have danced in there sangeet function aaj mere dost ki shadhi hai )

definitely🤣..poosh pagal hojaate 😆

best dialogue of his "jo bhi karte ho saat me karte ho ( uske pant me cockroach dalo saat me adiya)totaram kahi ka 

n i was planning to murder him as well😆

"maar iisko padta hai dard usko hota hai  wah wah wah"(totaram ji future me jab tum suspend hojayega dont worry mahi will sing for u Uyi maa uyi maa yeh kya ho

Gaya unaki gali me dil kho gaya

Bindiya ho toh dhundh bhi

Laau dil naa dhunda jaaye

uyi maa🤣..i said the same in one of my posts ki mahi bhaagte hue aayegi jab yeh suspend hoga bahut royega😆

"ek saat murder karte ho ek saat fraud company chalate ho "acha totaramji  aab tho  cutting doodh pite honna biscuit ke saat fake pix lete ho ,stalk karte ho aur watchmen bi bante ho not to forget marriage broker bi bante ho ...

mereko gaaliyan hi aa rhe the muh se jab voh yeh sab keh raha tha😡

"cuteness saar duniya ke samane lata hu "be our guest hawalddarji vardi na uthara tho kehna 

laane do it will bring good life for adiya😉

"kal tum logo ko date pe bejta u " pls totaram ji bejo na massorie acha hai proofs bi mileage poosh murder ki ...

DO WHATEVER U WANT U WILL MAKE THEM ONE ..

we were damn sure on rajma being the reason for adiya's love story na😆

omg i am getting scared even though i am making jokes on him i sense he might win this case ...

adi might take it from there and might jointly prove he and zoya are innocent ...

p.s- they edited precap of yesterday he saying its last day in jail pata nahi kyun...

but i disagree ..with a sole reason that adiya are innocent n correct then they may hav to struggle but will win the case..abhi bail tho mil hi jayega unko ..as the upcoming track is known..and then as u say this adiya ikkate sabut dhoondhenge😳

highlights of the day 

1. papa hooda was star of the day ...

his dialogues were bang on "if the case reached my area then its my ground i can easily mould accordingly

proves he is excellent lawyer ...

arjun suggests to take time out extension from court to collect some proofs but papa hooda stops him by saying RV will use it more to torture adi  .

here we see not only a lawyer but father fighting for his son who is trapped in the situation 

arjun is still the junior 😆

i felt for papa hooda today because at one point his weakness was visible when he said to arjun that he has assured adi that he will win but how will i assure myself ..

yeah one more common point 😳

he even says until adi is there in jail RV has the power to control me ..

so basically RV  has pressed the weakest button of harsh hooda he must have planned it well ..

1. papa hooda best dialogues were "when this reaches court its my area and even if i lose once also i will have 10 reason to fight the case "

this was the killer dialogue 😎

one more dialogue was highlight "uske baad uska eet ka jawab hum patter se denge "hope he does that in court ..

papa hooda is confident ...n rajveer is over confident 😆

i tell u this is going to be lot of fun jo bhi ho harsh fighting the case would be treat to watch 

1. papa hooda explains adi not to lose his temper that was best scene because we all know the hulk in adi ..he has no control in that area he badly needed a anger management course ..
  2. adi repenting on running and putting zoya in trouble but she  saying that she looks like an idiot but she isn't 

she decided to run he didn't force her ...\

FB were good were both are remembering each others pain ..

this was the special scene of the day

crucial scenes of today

arjun saying we are doing wrong by not seeing what RV has in his kit 

arjun has the diary of pooja which has proof that pooja was having affair with yash ..

sakshi phone call so we have one more evidence hope she is useful ...

anjana has some mystery and harsh saying glad u told me was as important link too what was that ?

we might get it later .

hmm...ek case nahi haare---what if in the history of hooda he might lose it because this word is used again and again .

everything in the episode seemed meaningful today⭐️

RV seems confident in this case ...

pix he has can prove adiya affair ,credit card which they found in massorie (A hooda )he can twist it easily ,pix of adi and yash in one frame ,mahi can prove further and may be madhu too can complicate the case ...

i feel RV might twist it further more using ashish he is creepe he was blackmailing sakshi for money and in this case RV might bribe him to say all the cock and bull stories easily ...

ashish ab kiske syd se aayega yeh ek bada question hai

sorry i feel hooda might lose the case ..

only way is adiya can only prove themselves innocent until they investigate on there own ..

only hope is sakshi and diary but RV can turn it around he seems more powerful now to me ...

lets see ..

roshna siddiqui was also concerned about anjana being angry with zoya she had doubts too thats one more in this list ..

matlab yeh ek point ho sakta hai adiya ki shadi ka denial ke liye😆

outburst queen of the day   goes to anjana i don't know how to say this but her outburst was expected because she is mom after all .

i said the same in my post re...😆

zoya came that day and kandh happened but she doesn't know who started it ..

fake wedding idea was adi's not zoya infact he forced her to lie unless adi clears it to his mom she might go on blaming zoya ..

but one word i didn't like route cause was from ur family first ur son-in-law achaa anjana what about ur fav daughter -in-law was she naive .

come on ur son is massoom acha ale doodh pitha baacha hai na he went to zosh company because his school was closed (pilot) and troubled zoya  harassed her then fake marriage plotting  and when RV trapped him he made plans to run and made  zoya bagoodi dulhan ..and not to forget ur doodh ka dula puter was the one sneaked in to her window that to in the night and now bbb on zoya in the court her dignity will be questioned ...men will get over it what about zoya ...bandh kar rakna chaiye  tume maataji  adi ko ...

agreed but glad that adi stopped her from sunaing zoya on the night of arrest⭐️

i feel  siddiqui family needs to be mad on u in the first place ...jo bhi ho adi was equally responsible ..

thank god adi excepted that yesterday ...

but its ok maa hai na benefit of doubt chad diya..

kuch bhi moments ...

1. i thought arjun read whole diary but seems like he is going slowly like snail .
i'm worried about that diary now
  1. adi knows to correct each joint pain ...pata nahi ...if my neck pains i need to jatko my head but have doubt what if it worsens ...cv's pls logic dikho..

if adi can treat everything doctor job is in danger ...

(zoya knows to treat wounds with green leaves adi can heal joints but jhatoking )

adi pls for my sake use the jhatoking on RV totaram ji once ur out of the jail ...

come on yeah that was jus for an instance 😆 lets take it sportively😛😛

p.scourt scene will be interesting but heart aches keliye taiyaar hojao sub log ...

haan really interested to see the court room drama ⭐️

precap

mahi tho dassne  lagi naagin kahi ki and hooda ke opposite e lawyer tho bbb adiya (band baja barath.)

p.s what u learned from today episode ...

be like hooda when son asks for help and help the enemy too ...

haan hooda ji won my heart today❤️

don't be like anjana who blames other try to see what errors ur son has done first ...pls mothers pls check out ur son's in the night first lecture  there son's not to sneak in to ladies room in the night.

society and ppl will take it the other way ...

men will get over it easily but ladies will have to blunt it in big way so pls maataji draw a line there ..

u need to lecture son's to respect women first ...

hmm the harsh truth

ok guys tomorrow is going to be moment so braze urself with all the twists and heart aches ...

serious hogaya aab ...so we seriously watch each scenes carefully ...

yeah i was jus thinking with my CID dimaag😆

was waiting for ur post shail😆
hilarious post once again🤗

Edited by princy48 - 5 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I spilled my coffee on my lap after reading this.  🤣

Ur analysis are always super cool. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maryam2

hahaha amazing post.. specially that cockroach part😆

and yes mr hooda was a star today.. his dialogues were so on point and the way he delivered them👏
not gonna mention rajveer or mahi - they are irritating me 🤢
that doctor part hahaha i mean i am a doctor and these things don't get fixed so easily.. i couldnt walk properly for 5 days even after xray/meds/creams😆
but yh at the same time i wouldn't mind such a cute/hot doctor Adi
really looking forward for tomorrow's episode.. hoping to see mr hooda and arjun defending them!!

wahi tho doctor madam cv's ko contact karo ...😆

my family full of doctors i know it more dear😆

tomorrow seems shocking ...mahi tho buss buss karnelagi😡

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: geet0910

aaj aapka post so late??😕 i thought u wont post only n ws waiting for ur post only b4 sleeping.. lovely n hilarious post as usual😆 bt i m not scared, we may feel adiya r losing the case bt end up kuch aisa hoga which will save them, maybe anjanas secret kuch bada hai which can cause trouble for adiya or totally solve their case bt anjana is trapped..😕 kuch b ho sakta hai bt serials me leads ki hamesha jeet hoti hai.. haarege to umar qaid hogi, to shw ka kya hoga phir?? jail daastan??😆 they cant fight for themselves n go for solving poosh mystery if they dont get out of this case.. so relax, haarte haarte jeet jaayege😉

office ka kaam tha yaar ...

🤗
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tulips-

I spilled my coffee on my lap after reading this.  🤣

Ur analysis are always super cool. 

🤗thank u 
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princy48

was waiting for ur post shail😆
hilarious post once again🤗

thank u 🤗...hope adiya win the case ...

bit scared but glad the mystery will be unfolded ..
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they will win the case shail ..dont be scared😳