TrollBaaaz Corner#31 (invites only) - Page 119

Posted: 5 years ago
@Biraj: Yeah obviously we all loved the song when it played on the Trivedi house scene cuz it fit there. It was not roz ka rona but that one day that was especially emotional for Anika rediscovering her lost memories.  Redux mein toh daily rona hai over haalaat. 

Re: Kanji aakhein...haha perhaps Harneet, just like the fandom never really valued how much this entire enterprise rests on Khidkitod Anika...without her reacting to Shivaay's antics/idiosyncracies and vice versa, the whole thing falls flat. 

Tag mein ppl are busy with wishy washy praise ki he saw Anika's patience and goodness today when she didn't rat him out to Gauri as the guy who broke her phone and she kept fixing it toh itne mein hi impress ho gaya new morose Shivaay...lol 
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Kullfi mein bhi "Abhi mujh mein kahin" baj raha hai?  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3OX2YzQe3s[/YOUTUBE]

Chalo atleast the song works there...unlike Mariyal/Rotlu Anika pe zabardasti chipkana in redux.

Lol they uploaded this on YouTube it is a few weeks old kulfi ko uski sauteli behan ne ghuma dia tha in park and sikka was worried sick ke chota bacha uski zimmedari pe park aaya tha. Yeah beautifully executed it was and they are building the father child relationship so well with these 2 and the jealousy and insecurity from amyra I dislike that kid with a passion but her asking kulfii ke uske dada uske rehne do was rather heart breaking sikka toh itna zyada attach ho gaya hai apne sher puttar se and now his mom and  brother  knowing and hiding it from him is rather sad *sigh*
But lol coming to the point this seems to be gulneet ka newly discovered song matlab jaise itne saal baad ab suna hai 

This just doesn't work for new redux wali anika 
LOL I saw some promos of that Mariam show too...feel like that kid is a better actor than this Kullfi kid...itni overacting nahin karti in the name of "singing"...ek toh itni BESURI aawaaz di hai is Kullfi girl ko that they try to sell as some great singing voice in the show...serious cringe in the promos...lol

Anyways, the scene that I kinda liked a bit today was the ShivOm + Rudy popping up later scene...usmein thoda toh convo tha and Om asking valid questions from Shivaay ki why didn't he ask Anika what she was doing in the room/with the file etc. and Shivaay was all lost/spaced out. 

Also, Rudy bounded into the room ekdum like regular Rudy in that "Roka Roka" bit...not the mehh version of the redux...lol dunno if they are deliberately trying to make him like old Rudy again ki aaj Lee forgot he was supposed to be "reduxing" and reverted to his regular acting...lol 

Baaki toh Shivaay still mostly ignores OmRu and doesn't talk to them much...lol

I hope they are trying to go back to regular rudy most people hated the new redux verison but then anika ko bhi waapis le jao na plz . Kya jaa raha hai inka to switch them back to somewhat they were rakho serious bhi fragile bhi but thodi masti toh kar hi sakte hain atleast around siblings anika itna bhi nahi man

But am surprised to read shiv om ru scene was better dekh ke bolti hoon caz these days woh bhi dhang se nahi milta. Must be fluke  caz all 3 being logical  is kinda surreal

LOL I saw some promos of that Mariam show too...feel like that kid is a better actor than this Kullfi kid...itni overacting nahin karti in the name of "singing"...ek toh itni BESURI aawaaz di hai is Kullfi girl ko that they try to sell as some great singing voice in the show...serious cringe in the promos...lol

Yes plus she is supposed to be dyslexic so where she goes over or extra it can be justified but anyway that show and ab Pakistan wala twist is really making me  roll my eyes warna to I catch glimpse here n there simply caz of how they have gone out of cliches to show muslims the daughters are pretty normal and tha kfully not called zoya  eid pe bhi itne normal suits and Ramadan bhi.bads hi traditional sahi wala dikhaya without sending wrong messages across unlike anither topntrp wala Muslim show 
Wohi toh point hai, Fary...are they bringing the old characters back? I'm not sure and I dunno if I should hope much cuz there's plenty of ppl trying to justify this so called "mature" version of Anika...toh Harneet shaayad continue karti rahe yeh blunder. 

Filhaal toh yeh Daksh drama hi laayein hain to show Anika reacting to...with Shivaay toh it's just staring scenes, nothing else and some far fetched symbolism of how Shivaay is Anika ka farishta...lol 
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Yes plus she is supposed to be dyslexic so where she goes over or extra it can be justified but anyway that show and ab Pakistan wala twist is really making me  roll my eyes warna to I catch glimpse here n there simply caz of how they have gone out of cliches to show muslims the daughters are pretty normal and tha kfully not called zoya  eid pe bhi itne normal suits and Ramadan bhi.bads hi traditional sahi wala dikhaya without sending wrong messages across unlike anither topntrp wala Muslim show 

Dunno about Pakistan wala twist but I might check out a few epis cuz the kid is sweet and seems to have a nice relationship with her father unlike the OTT-ness of Kullfi...that kid is too extra, man...itna melodrama...

I guess Mariam is supposed to grow up and become a reporter cuz the few promos I saw had her father teaching her about how to take pictures with her camera and what kind of questions to ask. 
Yeah that is the Crux her sapna but her mother is against it atleast the first week I saw mind you there are plenty  of simple W*F detached stuff but yes the father daughter relationship is rather sweet.  Also I kinda want to know what is mariam ka raaz but they drag it a lot so I haven't regularly seen it. All I know is that rifat and company is actually her mama maami but they've abandoned her mom for some reason  and that maami is hell bent on ruining the lives of mariam ke  dad 
Ok done with this...let's move to the next...and let's see if new CC brings any change in IB redux ki kismat out of this mehh zone😆

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

New thread