||Dil Beparwah re|| MEHRYA SS -Spoiler -pg 75

Posted: 5 years ago

Hello dearies. Am back with a new story as promised. Expecting rotten eggs and tomatoes. Here is the Prologue. Let me know whether you are interested or not to continue further.plz do leave a fb if possible.

Love u all...

**DIL BEPARWAH RE**

( My heart is so reckless for you)

PROLOGUE

Delhi, 2018

"The essence of nostalgia is an awareness that what has been will never be again"- Milton.S.Eisenhower

Five years after we last roamed the halls of Delhi public school.

We'll gather for a reunion celebration at Shaheen bagh ( Boutique resort nd spa) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.

10 Feb 2018 - 14 Feb 2018

Registration and cocktail reception

10 Feb 2018 at 6pm

Be there Buddy

For Alumni related resources please visit our alumni website:www. Dpsgolden13.in

For queries contact

Arjun Mishra

Secretary nd coordinator

Ph:xxx

Her doe shaped eyes fluttered after reading the invitation letter. She was overwhelmed by the news.

"oh god..they haven't forgotten me...they've sent an invitation letter that too for our first reunion." She exclaimed. Well Am super excited to meet them all...after 5 long years..she said with tear filled eyes..with a sense of satisfaction. She quickly descended the stairs to break this news to her family. Mehak... What happened?...asked everyone in unison seeing her excitement. Yes She is Mehak.Mehak Sharma, a 23 year old MBA graduate from Delhi University. The sweetest member of the Sharma family.

Other side...

At Khanna Mansion, Vasant kunj

A young handsome guy was pacing his room holding the letter. "Oh god...reunion sounds nice...but what is the need for a 5 day celebration..."he exclaimed. Well I'll be there for just 2days...need to convince Arjun before hand...he blabbered. What happened Shaurie?...he turned back to see a loving lady approaching him with a glass of milk. Yes he is Shaurya. Shaurya Khanna..a 23 year old MBA graduate from London Business School.. The heart of Khanna family.

Will Mehak get permission from her family to attend the reunion celebration?

Will Shaurya make up his mind to join his friends for reunion?

If so?...How they are gonna meet?...

To be continued...

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Edited by dwriter - 4 years ago
Res πŸ˜‰
 I am.first πŸ˜›

Unres πŸ˜Š
Woow Shinu ... You have started with next story ... Thanks dear ... And congratulations πŸ‘
I am.loving the plot very much ... Their reunion party will be interesting and mehek will get permission from her family then only our love birds will meet and SK who has decided to stay for two days will be there for full five days and beyond that also if ... Love happens between them πŸ˜³
I am.excited for this story Shinu ... Please do continue ... It's a great start πŸ˜›
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
REs
College reunion cool..
Here mehek is very happy that she got an invitation ..they didnt forget to invite her ..
Shaurya is worried that he cant stay there for 5 long days ..
Lets see wt happens at clz reunion.

Edited by Crazymehryan - 5 years ago
Nice one dear , please continue soon...πŸ˜³πŸ‘
All the Best for ur new story Shinu πŸ€—
love to read more... 
πŸ€—Congrats Shinu !
sounds really exciting can't wait to see what you came up with please update soon πŸ˜›
Great one dear continue soon
Congrats Shinu πŸ‘
Interesting prologueπŸ˜›
Congratulations shinu for ur new story...i m very much interested to read the story...love tha concept of school reunion and that is also for 5 day and the last day is Valentine's day😳😳..
Plz continue soon 
Originally posted by dwriter

Hello dearies. Am back with a new story as promised. Expecting rotten eggs and tomatoes. Here is the Prologue. Let me know whether you are interested or not to continue further.plz do leave a fb if possible.
Love u all...

<font size="4">DIL BEPARWAH RE ( MY HEART IS SO RECKLESS FOR YOU)</font>

PROLOGUE

Delhi, 2018

"The essence of nostalgia is an awareness that what has been will never be again"- Milton.S.Eisenhower
Five years after we last roamed the halls of Delhi public school.
We'll gather for a reunion celebration at Shaheen bagh ( Boutique resort nd spa) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
10 Feb 2018 - 14 Feb 2018
Registration and cocktail reception
10 Feb 2018 at 6pm

Be there Buddy

For Alumni related resources please visit our alumni website:www. Dpsgolden13.in
For queries contact
Arjun Mishra
Secretary nd coordinator
Ph:xxx

Her doe shaped eyes fluttered after reading the invitation letter. She was overwhelmed by the news.
"oh god..they haven't forgotten me...they've sent an invitation letter that too for our first reunion." She exclaimed. Well Am super excited to meet them all...after 5 long years..she said with tear filled eyes..with a sense of satisfaction. She quickly descended the stairs to break this news to her family. Mehak... What happened?...asked everyone in unison seeing her excitement. Yes She is Mehak.Mehak Sharma, a 23 year old MBA graduate from Delhi University. The sweetest member of the Sharma family.

Other side...
At Khanna Mansion, Vasant kunj
A young handsome guy was pacing his room holding the letter. "Oh god...reunion sounds nice...but what is the need for a 5 day celebration..."he exclaimed. Well I'll be there for just 2days...need to convince Arjun before hand...he blabbered. What happened Shaurie?...he turned back to see a loving lady approaching him with a glass of milk. Yes he is Shaurya. Shaurya Khanna..a 23 year old MBA graduate from London Business School.. The heart of Khanna family.

Will Mehak get permission from her family to attend the reunion celebration?
Will Shaurya make up his mind to join his friends for reunion?
If so?...How they are gonna meet?...

To be continued...

Yes continue plz very nice story idea so much excited for it
Update soon as possible dear...