Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Being Privileged does not make everything easy: Harshvardhan Kapoor

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

HARSHVARDHAN KAPOOR ON OLYMPIC MEDALLIST ABHINAV BINDRA'S BIOPIC: BEING PRIVILEGED DOES NOT MAKE EVERYTHING EASY

Mirror Online | Updated: Jun 10, 2018, 05.46 PM IST
Photo: Harshvardhan Kapoor/Instagram
Bhavesh Joshi Superhero's dismal run has not demotivated Harshvardhan Kapoor, who will soon begin work on his next film.

Harshvardhan has started preparing for the biopic on Olympic gold medallist Abhinav Bindra and feels that coming from a privileged background does not reduce the struggle one has to face to become a champion. "It is not a rags-to-riches story. He has had certain privileged upbringing. But just because you are privileged doesn't mean everything is easy. Also, because you have an access to a shooting range doesn't mean you are going to go for Olympics and win a gold medal," he told PTI.

The film, which does not have a title yet, is based on Bindra's autobiography A Shot at History: My Obsessive Journey to Olympic Gold and Beyond'. The film, which is being directed by Kannan Iyer, will also see Harshvardhan sharing the screen with father Anil Kapoor.

"There is no nervousness. I am approaching it just like anything else. There is certain kind of unpredictability. He is one of the best actors in the country. He is going to elevate my work a lot. It is going to be priceless, Harshvardhan told the news agency on being asked about working withhis father

Harshvardhan further said that the film will not have a controversial plot, songs and focus only on the protagonist. The film, which is scheduled to begin shooting in November, will show Bindra's relationship with his father, who played a major role in his growth. The film will only have a score, instead of tracks.

(with inputs from PTI)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harshvardhan further said that the film will not have a controversial plot, songs and focus only on the protagonist.

Two hours of staring at Harshvardhan shooting? Satyanaash  
don't try to make any difference between upper , middle and lower class people . A problem is a problem is a problem . A rich kid can starve just like a poor kid . He gets stranded somewhere . All his pocket money is counterfit . No credit cards and no way to call mom/dad for help . He'd be shit outta luck and not be able to buy anything

But maybe that's not "real" enough for yA 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^ seriously Maroony boy??😆
So basically Harshu is not doing shit TIL November ? I guess that is when his old man's dates are free it is clear that Harsh doesn't have anything else scheduled. Wow.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
He is talking about Abhinav bindra so thats good 
Shayad thoda bashing se bach jae😆
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.

^^ seriously Maroony boy??😆

It almost happened to me 😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bindra is really rich. He is the BIL of one of the clients where I worked earlier and they were filthy rich. It definitely helps if you are privileged to get opportunities especially in a sport like shooting where equipments are expensive.

Harshwardhan himself is lucky that he is privileged else who'd give another movie to him given his past two releases crashed totally.