MoDs plz close the topic - Page 6

Posted: 5 years ago
What happened? I love DD and honestly I don't see people bashing DD in this post, where was she bashed? Where was Nandini bashed? There are 7 pages in this topic, I guess out of 7 pages roughly 1-2 page worth of replies must be in Mauli's favor, I am biased towards Mauli as well because she is more relatable to me, relatable is not a general term, it's a specific term, when I say I can't relate to Nandini's character, I mean that I won't sit and tolerate abuse or even aspire to do that, but when I see Mauli, I do see a strong successful woman, many aspire to be in their life, this is my opinion and strictly limited to me...I don't dislike Nandini, I don't have an opinion on her because her character is going to grow as the story will progress, she is lead hence her character has more scope than Mauli's character...Edited by DracarysTrio - 5 years ago
I think every1 needs to relax. Why take so much tension over a show? In real world both good & bad exists. So yes there is domestic abuse (btw even women abuse men), rape, murder etc. We cant just close our eyes & pretend all is well with the world. Also its just 1 week. Why r people already jumping 2 conclusions. The story has just started. Its not as if Kunal & Nandini ve already jumped into bed. Reg the last scene all I saw was Kunal saving Nandini. Both were in shock & just staring at each other. I dont even understand where ppl r seeing sexual chemistry. Fault is with Indian TV where romance means falling on each other. Trip, fall, catch, chest heave, asthma, eye lock. GOD!!!!!

Anyway the name of the show is Silsila which is kinda inspired by the Amitab-Rekha-Jaya movie Silsila. The title, promos hint at something different though the show has still not actually gone to that extent. So almost every1 was anticipating an EMA kinda story line. So if u dont like tat kinda plot then y watch & crib. Its like watching GOT & complaining bt incest, rape & violence. If this kinda story is not ur cup of tea then exercise ur right & use the TV remote. Why watch & complain about the plot.

BTW I am not in favor of EMA. I used 2 watch BP on & off & there they show the consequences & fall out of EMA & how it severely affects the innocent spouse & even their family. However all these r fiction. Just because we watch a story doesn't mean we support cheating or infidelity. Watching a movie on terrorism doesnt make us terrorists. Watching a show on infidelity doesnt make us all cheaters. Its just a show. Stop fighting with real people for fictional characters & fictional show.
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

I don't think everything in life is so black and white and emotions can be layered. There's scpace for grey and people drift towards those they feel a connection with.
I think it's too soon to see what this all unfolds, but it's an intriguing concept. They way they have characterized Kunal and Nandini so far, I highly doubt it will be something lustful. I bet they become friends and something else sparks. They will fight for the sake of Mauli but something will happen--something major. They both are too good and love Mauli way too much.

I'm glad there's a show that isn't glorifying EMA but showcasing the complexities of human emotions.

Well said! How have u been?