MoDs plz close the topic - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
I know most of people here will not agree with me last scene was beautifuuly shot had kunal been not married and have not shown inlove with mauli i would have found that scene between nandini and kunal sizzling as that shot was intense and powerful .But i m watching this show from day 1 and have seen kunal making big claims about his love towars mauli and that is why last scence despite being beautifully shot and amazing performnces is meaningless for me as this not simple love story .Ppl over social sites are gaga over this scence but sorry i didn't feel anything after watching that particular shot .Usually this type of scenes gives you goosebump and you really enjoy chemistry between two leads as both leads did great job and they have intense chemistry but i was not able to enjoy it as i know where this is going and man is married and comitted to someome else.

In precap they showed mauli is busy and can't give kunal his time and does that give him excuse to think about other woman.He married mauli after knowing that she is doctor and how is her life going to be after marriage as he himself in this profession. If he falls for nandini and in future have relationship with her and if nandini wants to be independent at some point of her life and become busy will he go for third one.I want nothing can justify EMA so makers should handle this issue carefully instead of justifying it they should show people how to tacke situation instead of cheating with your partner either you should tell your partner and get divorced or if you are really confused don't think about yourself think about your partner too becoz he or she too have jazzbat . Jazzbat bus mein nahi hote but loyality apne bus mein hoti .You should not only be true to yourself but also true towards your partner.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
Every serial, book, or movie doesn't come with a moral, nor is it  the responsibility of every work of art to justify something. This show is as real as it gets. I said this before, probably to someone else in the forum, but I'm going to say it again - I used to think like you,but I don't anymore.My perspective changed with time.I hope the audience's does too.Else we will remain stuck in the loops of regressive dramas forever-Two people will get married by accident, will stay together in spite of hating each other, and after a really long time will admit their love, immediately after which they'll be separated, marry other people, remarry each other, then get separated for ten long years during which they'll have a secret child who'll finally reunite them. All of this, with a lot of saas, bahu and vamp drama, and a few more meaningless marriages. I'm seriously fed up of Indian television, and I used to be an addict of Indian serials, so this is saying  a lot.  
As for extramarital affairs, they're wrong, yes. But still they aren't, especially not when you're in love. Love is  beyond our control. If I have a married friend who is happy with someone else and not with her husband, I will advise her to leave her husband and be with the person who makes her happy. Yes, it will hurt people, but it would be better than living a lie and hurting herself and her love every single day for the rest of her life. Also, her husband wouldn't want to spend his life with her if he knew that she was in love with someone else. You can't tell somebody whom to love and whom not to. You can be as committed to your spouse as you want to, but sometimes, feelings take over. And that's okay.
I'm really excited about this show. I hope they don't screw it up. 

Originally posted by iota

Every serial, book, or movie doesn't come with a moral, nor is it the responsibility of every work of art to justify something. This show is as real as it gets. I said this before, probably to someone else in the forum, but I'm going to say it again - I used to think like you,but I don't anymore.My perspective changed with time.I hope the audience's does too.Else wewill remain stuck in the loops of regressive dramas forever-Two people will get married by accident, will stay together in spite of hating each other, and after a really long time will admit their love, immediately after which they'll be separated, marry other people, remarry each other, then get separated for ten long years during which they'll have a secret child who'll finally reunite them. All of this, with a lot of saas, bahu and vamp drama, and a few more meaningless marriages. I'm seriously fed up of Indian television, and I used to be an addict of Indian serials, so this is saying a lot.
As for extramarital affairs, they're wrong, yes. But still they aren't, especially not when you're in love. Love isbeyond our control. If I have a married friend who is happywith someone else and not withher husband, I will advise her to leave her husband and be with the person who makes her happy. Yes, it will hurt people, but it would be better than living a lie and hurting herself and her love every single day for the rest of her life. Also, her husband wouldn't want to spend his life with her if he knew that she was in love with someone else. You can't tell somebody whom to love and whom not to. You can be as committed to your spouse as you want to, but sometimes, feelings take over. And that's okay.
I'm really excited about this show. I hope they don't screw it up.

i agree if you develop feelings for some one other than your wife or husband it's better to get out of that marriage rather than living a lie but here kunal character says he love his wife mauli very much and hv feelings for mandini too.Is it possible for someone to love two persons at the same time no i don't think so. One should move on instead of cheating partner that is why i said i don't agree with the concept.
I don't prefer moving on in marriage life unless there is very serious issue .if any partner move on marriage life with out any serious issue that means he or she treats their spouses as object of entertainment and then get bored with their spouses and then moving on .I condemn such Moving on

marriage couple should make try to make their marriage success ful .for small things marriage should not be breakEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
In out Hindu culture . marriage is sacred institution   .so v can't disrespect marriage institution as it is
because 7 vows are given around sacred fire .so one cannot move on as it disrespecting 7 vows

Originally posted by surabhi01

In out Hindu culture . marriage is sacred institution   .so v can't disrespect marriage institution as it is
because 7 vows are given around sacred fire .so one cannot move on as it disrespecting 7 vows

If marriage is loveless and their is no respect for each other than these vows become meaningless and it's best to move on than living a lie
I agree. Their chemistry was great but i just didnt feel that thrill u get when the leads meet for the first time specially with the photo breaking and all
Well to be honest I didn't feel any chemistry between them, I feel there is better chemistry between Kunal and Mauli, which is quite reasonable because they have been shown as a happily married couple for the most part. Chemistry depends on a great extent on the story. The path on which CVs are treading is basically a dangerous one, don't know how they will carry this part but it seems like ,after the precap, that Mauli will not have enough time and hence Kunal will lose interest in the marriage which does seem quite lame at the outset but ofcourse there will be more to it.
I find the show only mildly intriguing at the moment. It doesn't offer anything too interesting. The character played by DD is too feeble for my liking 🥱 Mauli's character is way better. 
Originally posted by SatoshiNakamoto

Well to be honest I didn't feel any chemistry between them, I feel there is better chemistry between Kunal and Mauli, which is quite reasonable because they have been shown as a happily married couple for the most part. Chemistry depends on a great extent on the story. The path on which CVs are treading is basically a dangerous one, don't know how they will carry this part but it seems like ,after the precap, that Mauli will not have enough time and hence Kunal will lose interest in the marriage which does seem quite lame at the outset but ofcourse there will be more to it.
I find the show only mildly intriguing at the moment. It doesn't offer anything too interesting. The character played by DD is too feeble for my liking🥱Mauli's character is way better.
sorry to say but i beg to differ shakti and dd do have awesome chemistry .Infact shakti has chemistry both with drashti and aditi.I didn't enjoyed particular shot becoz while watching show i was aware kunal is married ..If i hv watched them without knowing the story i would have shipped them .That's why my post said sizzling chemistry but wasted.Secondly i agree mauli's character is relateable but character like nandini too exsist in real life as many woman suffrer like namdini in India
Drashti is supeb in potraying the character.I hv no problem with actors ,directors everything is excellent .I just want the story to be morally correct and story should not project what actually is not right .Otherwise show is grand with awesome performances and is shot like movie.
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

If marriage is loveless and their is no respect for each other than these vows become meaningless and it's best to move on than living a lie

Kunal loves Mouli very much. I don't think he will leave her. But Nandini needs a much better partner. She has to get out of Rajdeep's tortures.