Ye Hai Mohabbatein

OS : Main Ishitha, sirf Ishitha - updated part 22 on pg 43 21.11

varunike thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi all,

i love reading the ss,os ff being published in this forum.. i find them more intense, realistic and entertaining than what is actually being shown.

planning to write my first os this week. This will be based on the current track which i am hating. Not planning a happy ending though.. 

Though i have stopped watching the serial but i do read reviews and other posts here.

i really felt bad when mrs. iyer also ignored ishitha.. they are showing all the wrong things. i dont know how to relate to this track.. 

i thought of finishing it one go but looks like i will keep it in 2 parts. 

updating part 1.

I am not good at technology so might not have too much of frills. just posting part 1 below

Part 1

It has been 6 months since the birth of the baby and deathof Roshni.. Bhallas have taken the kid and thrown Ishitha out.

Ishitha now lives nearby . Her days begin with going toPihus School to meet her before school. Then she talks to Ruhi over the phoneand once in a while they manage to catch up for lunch. She is now  a dedicated pediatric dentist and also goesto the orphanage in the evenings to spend time with children. She searches for Adiin every child.

The kids in the orphanage love Ishitha. They wait for 5 pmevery evening. Ishitha teaches them, plays with them and sometimes cooks forthem also. She makes Aloo Parathas as it is Ramans favourite, sooji ka halwa asit is Adi's favourite. Now it is the favourite dinner for the kids in theorphanage also. She spends the weekends also there telling them stories andcooking.

Though she is smiling for the children she is dead inside. Yesshe killed Adi but it was a spur of the moment. She saved another woman. Yesshe killed her son and how easy was it to throw her out.

The Bhalla house is happy with the little one. Toshiji ishappy that she is now pardadi and her Ghar ka Chirag is there. Ruhi and Pihuare each other's solace. These two angels miss their Ishima but Ishitha hasstrictly told them they can't leave bhalla house and come to her.  

Simmi and Param are as usual playing dirty stupid games.Romi wants to adopt a child but everytime Simmi and Param play their cards andthe adoption process gets stalled. Raman is as usual busy with his business. Heonly talks to Ruhi and Pihu and plays with the kid when he is home. Aliya hasnow become the female version of old Raman who is a complete workaholic. She doesnot want to touch the kid.

The iyers have also boycotted ishitha. Kiran is in touchwith ishitha though. With all the happenings Shravan is slowly coming back ontrack. He has understood that Param has been using him. He is trying to mendhis ways.

It is a regular morning in Bhalla house where Raman is downfor his tea. Aliya is already ready to go to work and Ruhi is helping Pihu getready.  Toshiji is busy with the kid.Romi is getting ready to get to work. Another typical morning but no one isaware of the shock that is going to happen. A pleasant one though.

The doorbell rings.

Raman Neelu dekh zara kaun hai'

Neelu opens the door and and is completely shocked to seeAdi standing there.

Neelu Adi Baba aap.. Mummyji, bhaiyyaji dekhiye

All of them come running out and is surprised to see Adistanding there shattered, battered with lot of bruises. He was not able tostand properly. He was supported by a few cops.

Toshiji Adi, mera bachha, mera jaan andhar aa jaa'

Raman and everyone is shocked to see Adi. They take a momentto gather themselves when the cops says

Cop Ye aapka beta hai? Ye highway par kisise darr ke bhagraha tha or humari patrolling team ke gadi ke samne aa gaya. Hum isse hospitalle jaana chahthe the but ye zidd kar rahe tha ki jaldi ghar pahunchna hain'.

Aliya was shocked to see Adi in front of her. She could notcomprehend the situation. Her husband who she thought was dead is come back andis standing in front of her.

Raman and Romi came running and held him and made him sit.

Raman Neelu jaldi se chai leke aa. Pehle ek glass paanilao koi.

Mihika comes running with the water

Raman Romi doctor ko phone kar. Jaldi..Adi beta tu aabait jaa. Tu kaha tha itne dino se Pure 15 mahine ho gaye.. kahaan tha tu'

Adi slowly looks at all of them. Aliya slowly walks towardshim not able to believe that he is actually standing in front of her. She hugshim tightly and cries her heart out. Adi is consoling her but crying himself.He is finally home amidst the ones he loves the most. He can see the happinessin his grandparents eyes. His romi chachu and miku chithi are patting him againand again. His dad can't believe this. Ruhi and pihu are just trying to gettheir chance to hug him.

The iyers have also come in hearing the commotion. They aresurprised to see Adi standing alive in front of them. But his eyes aresearching for his Ishima. He can't find her . His daadi runs to pull out thegarland from his photo and wants to light the lamp to thank Matarani.

He finds it strange that his Ishima has not come out. He isdisappointed that she is not around to hug him. He finally manages to murmerIshima kahaan hai? Clinic gayi hai kya? Unko phone karke bhol do. Mujhe unseabhi milna hain..

Raman-tu woh sab chod. Tu pehle ye bataa ki tu 15 mahine sekahaan tha?

Adi 15 nahi papa 20 mahine'

All of them were shocked.

Toshi nahi puttar sirf 15 mahine. Us manhoos ne tume 15mahine pehla goli mari thi'

Adi woh main nahi tha daadi. Woh mera humshakal tha.

All of them were shocked.

Raman- tu kehna kya chatha hain. Kya hua?

Adi Papa jab hum London mein the tab kisi ne Romi chachuko kidnap kiya tha, aur main Roshni ke saath unhe bachane gaya. Wahi merakidnap huya. Actually un logon ne romi chachu ko kidnap issliya kiya tha thakimain unke kabze main aa saku. Roshni unke kabze mein thi. Usko dhamkaya gayatha ki agar who ye sab na kare to uski maa or behen ko maar denge. Unhone merahumshakal ko india bhej diya mere ticket mein.

Mujhe yahan lake band kar diya gaya. Par main unki sabbaatein sun saktha tha. Patha chala ki hume barbaad karne ke liya us insaan koaliya se ladne ko kaha, marne ko kaha or ghar mein bhi battamizi ki. Phir mujhepatha chala is ishima ne usse mar diya. Woh log intezaar kar rahe the sahimauke ka. Badi mushkil se bagg ke aaya hoon.

Raman itna sab kuch ho gaya aur hum samaj hi nahi paye..kaun they woh log Adi.'

Adi aur kaun papa. Suraj, Simmi bua or Param uncle'

Simmi oye, ye kya bakwaas hain. Humne kuch nahi kiya. Aurhum ye kaise maan le ki tu hi Adi hain. Adi ka antim sanskaar to bhai ne khudapne haathon se kiya tha?

Adi koi baat nahi. Aap log dnatest karwa sakthe ho. Mein hi Aditya Bhalla hoon.  Aur jaise maine kaha muje sirf band karkerakha tha. Mere aankh aur khaan kule the. Param and Suraj roz milte the. Maineunki saari bathe suni thi. Woh illegal business mein param mila huwa tha. Jabphol kholne wali thi un logon ko mera humshakal mil gaya aur sabko yeh dikhayaki Adi involved that. Yakeen maniye papa maine kuch nahi kiya.

Adi broke down after telling themhis entire hardships. All of them tried to console him. With great difficultyhe gathered himself and asked ishima ko phone kiya kya. Abhi thak nahipahunchi'

All of them were scared notknowing what to tell him 

part 2 -  page 6

part 3 - page 8

part 4 - page 11

part 5 - page 12

part 6 - page 16

part 7 - page 18

part 8 - page 20

part 9 - page 22

part 10 - page 25

part 11 - page 27

part 12 - page 30

part 13 - page 32 

part 14  - page 34

part 15 - page 35

part 16 - page 36

part 17 - page 36

part 18 - page 38

part 19 - page 39

part 20 - page 41

part 21 - page 42

part 22 - page 43

Edited by varunike - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I'm willing to read anything that is of substantial value, no matter the 'sad' ending.
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Title Itself is interesting waiting to read
varunike thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaseshan

Title Itself is interesting waiting to read

Thanks.. have updted part 1. please let me know your feedback
varunike thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divanru

Will wait for it . 

thanks have updated. please read and let me know what you think

aarthi
varunike thumbnail
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

I'm willing to read anything that is of substantial value, no matter the 'sad' ending.

hi 

have updated. do let me know your thoughts

aarthi
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the next update
Please do pm me when you update
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
title and concept is really very interesting