Mayavi Maling-Review

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok this is clearly my opinion
started watchin from day 1 after kaal bairav went off air
that was also my fav show

The story is simple good vs bad and who wins in the end and we know who will the good ofcourse
comin to leads unlike the leads shown its a show run by all characters from the mahapuram king to bodyguard haran
everyone is part of it.Which is good all characters contribute to the story

But main leads are Chegu(good) and Angad(bad) well there is a possibility that angad might reform (for pranali)once his father enters(its purely my thought).Apart from them we have 3 princesses beautiful,smart and naughty who will be in action once war begins(hopes) cos right now they are either support to the mentioned leads

But there's one character that wins madhumalu oh my evilness mixed with elegance her oi hoi hoi is definitely a hit

Its the unwanted dragging sometimes that bores me,rest its a story with good casting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont like her oi hoi hoi wala dialogue. pta nhi out of place type lga hai😆
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah the three princesses might grow into leader type characters... 
Eshwarya with the knowledge n wisdom might become the primary advisor to throne or like mahamantri like character

Garima might sharp her fighting skills n become warrior princess, might even form a sena to protect maling and become senapati as right now maling has no sena

Pranali might become more grounded n humble n learn to connect with the people/praja more, she might even be the next on throne 

rosel thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Eternity_

i dont like her oi hoi hoi wala dialogue. pta nhi out of place type lga hai😆

inbetween dailogues its odd but wen she says it to express something it sounds good.
rosel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -phoenix-

Yeah the three princesses might grow into leader type characters...

Eshwarya with the knowledge n wisdom might become the primary advisor to throne or like mahamantri like character

Garima might sharp her fighting skills n become warrior princess, might even form a sena to protect maling and become senapati as right now maling has no sena

Pranali might become more grounded n humble n learn to connect with the people/praja more, she might even be the next on throne

same even i want that to happen soon
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so far, I just dont like Pranali. She comes across as someone too selfish and while Eshwarya and Garima stand for each other, Pranali is always getting mad at them even if they wish her well.
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice review I don't like pranali rest all characters do their job good