Imperfection is beautiful - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
3 episodes so far & I am liking the way the CVs r progressing the story. There is an element of mystery about why the 2 friends are no longer in touch but still think & yearn for the other. The seemingly perfect marriage of 1 couple with a few uneasy undercurrents. The extremely abusive nightmare which is the marriage of the other couple. But what made me think is how we as humans want & crave for perfection. We want the perfect face/body, the perfect job, the perfect marriage/relationship, perfect kids...

Perfection in anything is a myth & unattainable. Scratch the surface & all u get are imperfections, flaws & insecurities. For eg Nilesh from outside has the perfect life. A lovely doctor wife who earns, cooks, cleans, raises their kids & still the guy is not satisfied. He wants the perfect Stepford wife not realizing that he also has a duty towards home. His wife doesnt have time to spend with him because he doesnt share the workload & she is super exhausted. Been there, struggled & so I know. Its the story of every working mother all over the world.

Next come Mauli-Kunal who seem to be trying too hard to be perfect. They epitomize the phrase couple goals. But again are they really perfect. Is their relationship really perfect? Their life looks like a sleek, expensive dollhouse. Beautiful & enviable from outside but empty & lifeless inside. As of now things seem to be sailing smoothly but they are soon to hit bumps like Kunal quitting his job, Mauli being super successful professional & the hint of Nandini's entry. The dolled up woman who is the fantasy of every husband. Submissive, homely, beautiful

And of course how can we forget Nandini's abusive nightmarish marriage. A husband who wants perfection in everything, who wants a mute beautiful Doll a puppet with no soul or mind of her own.

Everyone seem to be craving for a perfect life. But what no one understands is its the imperfections which make life intriguing & interesting. I remember reading a story where a guy presents a beautiful hand made antique Vase. The woman is spell bound & then the guy shows her a few flaws in the beautiful piece & tells her its these imperfections which makes it beautiful. Because it means its not machine made but lovingly crafted by human hands. Humans are imperfect, have flaws. We make mistakes, hurt people we love. But this is what makes us human. Our imperfections. Else we will all be just machines/cyborgs.

I am not sure how the story will span out. Will Kunal & Nandini end up falling out of love with their partners & falling in love with each other. I definitely dont condone EMA. But nevertheless it does happen & as bystanders makes us wonder why the people did what they did. What made them walk out of their marriages. What made them cross the line. So I for 1 am ready to keep an open mind without judging & see how the plot unfolds.

No humans are perfect. Therefore no story about human relations can be perfect either. Who wants perfection when we can rejoice in our Imperfections. Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
Nice post and so well put out! And I completely agree with what you said about imperfections.They are what make life intriguing.
pure perfection is impossible how much any one desire it because human has limit energy.b has .limit time .so he has to do all work ln limit energy and limit time

he. or she can one or two things perfectly but not every work because to do things perfectly humans must have extra ordinary energy and   and extra ordinary time which is not possible

like nilesh said mere biwi aati hai tired lagti hai
I was like. ur wife doing full time job and looking after ur kids and instead of understanding ur wife and try to help her u r raising finger at ur wife ??

here every one want their partner should be perfect but forget that how much flaws in their self like in case of nilesh rajdeep

in Kunal and mauli case may be Kunal and mauli don't like some parts of each other but both don't make it big issue

but in case of rajdeep and nilessh both r making small,small things big issueEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Alohomora_

Nice post and so well put out! And I completely agree with what you said about imperfections.They are what make life intriguing.

That's y i was attracted by the premise of this show. Hope the CVs handle the subject sensitively!
Originally posted by chemgirl

A truly perfect analysis !!!

Thanks dear 😳
Originally posted by surabhi01

pure perfection is impossible how much any one desire it because human has limit energy.b has .limit time .so he has to do all work ln limit energy and limit time

he. or she can one or two things perfectly but not every work because to do things perfectly humans must have extra ordinary energy and   and extra ordinary time which is not possible

like nilesh said mere biwi aati hai tired lagti hai
I was like. ur wife doing full time job and looking after ur kids and instead of understanding ur wife and try to help her u r raising finger at ur wife ??

here every one want their partner should be perfect but forget that how much flaws in their self like in case of nilesh rajdeep

in Kunal and mauli case may be Kunal and mauli don't like some parts of each other but both don't make it big issue

but in case of rajdeep and nilessh both r making small,small things big issue

Exactly! No1 can strike a perfect balance. If a mother spends more time on kids her time with rest of the family including husband will suffer. Similarly if we have loads of work in office its going to add strain on our personal life.
Originally posted by Angels11

That's y i was attracted by the premise of this show. Hope the CVs handle the subject sensitively!

Yes hoping the same. This subject is very sensitive so it is important to handle it in the right way.Looking forward to how they go about with this. But as of now I am really liking the episodes.😊
Originally posted by -Lehar-

Very well writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks dear 😳
Nice post & i agree with what you said about imperfections.They are what make life intriguing...but i think it's better to walk out of such abusive marriage which Nandani is having yes she is trying her best to make her mariage work but no can't be able to live this kind of life forever & i'm against EMA but let's see it's gonna happen in the show or not & if it happen then how the makers handle it i'm happy frm the makers they hv presented things so well ,fresh & different so far the concept pf the show is strong & sensitive too & all the 4 actors are doing their job brilliantly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ so i'm loving the show