I wonder ???? - Zindagi Ke Crossroads

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
i wonder how authentic is this show ? Earlier i thought it would be based on true life stories but after watching the show tonight,inhave doubts on its authenticity .
I am not sure how realistic the show is, but it seems like a decent show.
Might be some mirch masala  added. But concept is good.  Edited by Kulasya. - 5 years ago
But if you are not showing both versions of a person's decision or at least that decision to which maximum audience have voted , what's the point in discussion then? You are just showing an episode which you have already shot with the actors. Instead you could have easily shot two versions before and the version which gets more vote, you could then air only that version. By this way this show will become more interesting. 
I wonder too.
I think the dilemma could be real but they have used actors - of course.
The key point seems to be the debate. I was only able to watch the first episode and that too not all because my mother thought it was getting too heavy going.

What did you think? did people's comments become repetitive and did they come to any conclusion?

Of course all are actors and they have already shot an episode. 
                                              They don't care about people's comment that's the whole point. So there is no question of coming to the conclusion. Whatever may people say, they show you there version only which is already shot.