Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Nice post Amna. Good to see old faces back ðŸ˜Š

Thanks ðŸ˜‰ Who is this BTW? Sorry 
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abba12

@red I am not sure if you actually watched it or not, emotional tension between maunal is pretty visible in what they showed yet. It's beyond normal having to be this sacrificing and assuring each other not to be insecure about it on daily basis. . It's not normal to tell your partner that it is fine to quit job when she wasn't happy about it...  Like the other guy, they will surely have their breaking point as one can't pent up emotions in whole life in a relationship. I have people seen get through physical abuse and come up stronger but the emotionally unstable relationships break in much harsher way than the other. 

@blue We are not trying to find the issue,  it's there, clearly visible when nandini is net even in the picture. 
About grass is greener on other side,  I mentioned same thing in my post that nandini felt the strangers in car have perfect relationship and Mauli feels nandini would make perfect partner for kunal. The insecurity is always there ðŸ˜‰

@ bold did they show that mauli was thinking or saying she was unhappy. i dint see that. see when ur running a house together u have worries if ur partner leaves a job regarding how the house will be run. but at the same time even if mauli was not happy with kunal leaving the job she knew that Kunal did the right thing ethically so that is why she supported him.  And i do not see any emotional tension between them unless we want to see it.  they are like any other happy couple with few issues that are bound to be there when both partners are working and making a career
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: naq5

@ bold did they show that mauli was thinking or saying she was unhappy. i dint see that. see when ur running a house together u have worries if ur partner leaves a job regarding how the house will be run. but at the same time even if mauli was not happy with kunal leaving the job she knew that Kunal did the right thing ethically so that is why she supported him.  And i do not see any emotional tension between them unless we want to see it.  they are like any other happy couple with few issues that are bound to be there when both partners are working and making a career

But they did show mauli making a tense face as soon as she stepped out of room after consoling him. Unless she has habit of making weird faces I think it was referred to their previous conversation itself ðŸ˜‰
And let's be realistic, both can't make careers as well as handle home without hiring help and not have issues. ðŸ˜•
Fortuitous thumbnail

But they did show mauli making a tense face as soon as she stepped out of room after consoling him. Unless she has habit of making weird faces I think it was referred to their previous conversation itself ðŸ˜‰

And let's be realistic, both can't make careers as well as handle home without hiring help and not have issues. ðŸ˜•

@Bold sounds like the life of most couples in the west! ðŸ˜†
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks ðŸ˜‰ Who is this BTW? Sorry 

Its Nish ..old id Aguamenti ðŸ˜† Bhool gayi sab?😒