Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

(MG-OS) AT TEA HOUSE-VIII (JUNE 6th' 2K18)

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

(Banner Credit: Priya 😊)

A SINGLE PART OS

Geet(28 yrs) was a Tea server in a reputed Tea House...She has been working in there from past 2 months...And she was happy being there... The owner was her friend and hence everything was fine with her... Everyone needed to do something to earn money so that, life goes on...and she was no less...Her co-worker-cum-good friend looked at the same man and whispered to Geet...

Jeni:- Geet, your regular customer is here...

Geet(sighed and turned to look at the man, who waved his hand her way, with a gently yet killer smile):- This is the limit...(She muttered to herself and Jeni looked at her weirdly)

Jeni:- yar come on, he is so handsome, if he was for me here, I would have said yes, long back...

Geet:- Are you my friend or his??? (She glared her)

Jeni:- Come on Geet, he is here for 2 months now...and top of that he is the  No. 1 Business Tycoons of the world...and here for you...Hayee... so dreamy...(And Geet could feel her friend gone to moon)

Geet:- Well, you don't know me then....(With that, she was gone: ST) Today, he is going to go from here forever ... This is it...

Geet smashed her hands on the table, having notepad...and was direct to the talk...scaring a tycoon there...

Geet:- What ???

MSK(30 yrs):- Well, I was expecting a Hi here...

Geet:- Speak up... (She still was rude)

MSK:- Well, I would like to order a Tea...(Seeing her rudeness he too came to business)

Geet:- Come to the point... I know, you aren't here for Tea...

MSK:- Fine... (He nodded with a sigh)We need to talk...

Geet:- There's nothing to talk abt...

MSK:- Geet listen... Everything is settled now...

Geet(mocked):- Really???

MSK(shrugged):- See, Meera is happy in her life... And Dev too has moved on... Why don't we???

Geet:- Nothing is alright...Okhh...If Meera hadn't consented for this proposal, I would never have given you the powers to select a groom for her...and wow!!!How easily you have taken your brother outta this matter...

MSK:- Listen Geet, it isn't his fault if she fell for him...For him, Meera always was his best friend and nothing more...You need to accept the reality...Its high time...(Geet looked away)And why are we fighting for them??? Both have moved on, and we must as well...

Geet:- I can't... Its long over between you and me...

With that Geet was abt to go back, when he grabbed her hand in his... To which she jerked and warned him with her angry glare...and she hissed...

Geet:- Don't you dare... Its my working place Mr Khurrana... If you are waiting here for a Tea, it will be served shortly...Other than that, you can leave...

Maan could only, stare her retreating back, as she left and came back with his order, then left from there..and without sipping the Tea, he paid and left ...

Maan's Monologue

Looks like, her nuts are loosened... Why doesn't she understand the situation...Dev never misused her sister and just considered her a friend...It wasn't his mistake, she took his friendship as love...How can she end our yrs relation just with this misunderstanding...No, she will have to listen and understand...

End of Maan's Monologue...

So, he waited in his car, for her to finish her shift of work to talk...It has started raining and he sighed, when she came out without any umbrella and waited for a taxi...taking shelter...He started his car, and went upto her, she glanced at him and looked away...He didn't talk but let his eyes speak to hers...

Geet:- Am not coming in your car...

Maan:- Geet, its raining...

IN ORDER TO READ FURTHER, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSE 😉

Edited by drrose31 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
PMs will be sent on the basis of:

1. Readers who are added in  DrRose.RM4.PMs pm id...and/or

2. Likes/Comments on At Tea House-VII...

Much Love Rose 😉
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me first 😃
yayyy teahouse & as usual its awesome . maaneet are lovers but due to misunderstanding geet behaved rudely with maan , she was not ready to trust him & his love . geet works in a teahouse & everyday maan reached there to manofy her but he faced her anger everyday , even she slapped him once during argument . maan didn't take that seriously cos he knew she still loves him . later he bought the teahouse . maan knew she loves him so he played his last card & he was successful . he brought geet's sister meera & she too made her understand everything . maan proposed & she accepted 😉 
Edited by metromasti - 5 years ago
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for another story over a cup of tea...
So sweet story... Maan has his ways 
Need more stories faster please
drrose31 thumbnail

Congozz 👏
drrose31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jeevana.

Congratulations for another story over a cup of tea...

So sweet story... Maan has his ways 
Need more stories faster please

Thanks ...

Haven't you noticed frequency of this series... This would have been posted at the start of may only if, Banner was on time...😆 (Priya hope you aren't reading this 😛)

So coming to faster, hold on...😉
jasbirkaur85197 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written story by you...it's awesome...Thanks for the pm nd update dear 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful story
very different 
geet not trusting maan with what happened with her sister
geet is not buying any explanation maan gives her 
but maan knows how make everything as per wish who finally made geet to accept their love which geet is going throw from her life  
mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely beautiful os your all AT TEA HOUSE is are superb thanks for lovely update
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this story a lot lot my dear. Beautiful & so full of love...Thank you so much:):):)